The only way to become rich is to delink your time to money

S

sketchybusiness55

Iron
I was thinking about this logically. Typically, you are pushed to become a wagecuck. As a wagie slavie, you trade your time for money, so if you work 5 hours, you get 50 dollars, 10 hours, 100 dollars.

Many copemaxxers try to do 15 different sidehustles or 3 remote jobs simultaneously to increase their money. However, they have no time, and they never become rich.

The only way to become rich is to invest in something (so its value increases over time) or start a business (so you can leverage economies of scale independent of your energy investment). For example, if you create an ebook and sell it for 3 dollars a piece, the amount of money you make depends on how many copies you can sell, not directly the amount of hours you put in. Another example is Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft. He was a wageslave, working for his master Bill Gates, but Bill Gates gave him equity, and over time, that equity grew over time independent of his time invested. His salary as a CEO was "only" about 5-10 million, but what truly made him rich was his stock, which grew to several billion dollars.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, gribsufer1, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
idc nothing matters if ur an incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23941, Deleted member 24347, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
It's easy to say such things but in reality, how are you going to start a business or get by without a source of income aka wagecuck job? In the beginning, you have to wagecuck for peanuts and save 90% of your wage each month so you can hopefully invest in crypto/business etc. I just don't understand people who don't even try, they'll work wagie jobs and then spend all their money at the end or just keep it in the bank account. You aren't progressing, you need to change. You have to use that money every month to do multiple business ideas and keep trying until one hits. It's a numbers game, just keep trying different things until something works and then you scale it. What else can you do realistically? try and get a better career and earn a bit more? wagecucking is still wagecucking, it's terrible. You want to make 2k a month passively so you don't have to work atleast.
The easiest is to peddle shit to normalfags, you do have to be skilled and somewhat smart to actually get a successful online business up and running.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23941, Rt-Rust1, Yerico7 and 2 others
Read every word:

buy bitcoin in 2011

It's easy to say such things but in reality, how are you going to start a business or get by without a source of income aka wagecuck job? In the beginning, you have to wagecuck for peanuts and save 90% of your wage each month so you can hopefully invest in crypto/business etc.
exactly. you probably need money to get what you need to start your business or make your business successful. even op's example of an ebook can be used as an example. you will probably:
1. need to have prior knowledge in the niche you're writing your ebook on
2. spend a fuckton of time writing an ebook
3. now you need to market it which will probably take a lot of time and money. (hardest part aka the part where you get 0 sales because everything is saturated and there's scheming moneymaxxers in every market)

I just don't understand people who don't even try, they'll work wagie jobs and then spend all their money at the end or just keep it in the bank account. You aren't progressing, you need to change. You have to use that money every month to do multiple business ideas and keep trying until one hits. It's a numbers game, just keep trying different things until something works and then you scale it.
im slowly accepting this idea as well. it seems like there's no algorithm for making a business to get you rich. iq is not correlated with wealth after poverty, it seems nothing is (except height jfl). however, what i've observed is that successful businessmen often have a multitude of failed businesses before their first "hit". this would indicate that it's either all luck and you simply need to play the odds, or it's possible that you gain experience and connections from your failed business attempts. either way, the answer is simple, you need to try a fuck ton of different things.

You want to make 2k a month passively so you don't have to work atleast.
jfl this literally has always been my only goal with moneymaxxing. once you achieve this, you can either neet or spend a whole paycheck on your businesses.

Many copemaxxers try to do 15 different sidehustles or 3 remote jobs simultaneously to increase their money. However, they have no time, and they never become rich.
agreed. niggas will try to be "hustlers" and spend more time on their hustle than they would wagecucking. its important you think like a jew and not like a "hustler" (a nigga).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23941 and sketchybusiness55
If you really want to wagecuckmax, you work 2 jobs a day. 8 - 4 or 5 and then 1 hour break until you start 2nd job until 11pm-midnight. This way you basically double your income. It's very stressful so can't be done long term. Quickly acquire capital this way and then invest, i know some people say they work multiple jobs at the same time but it's not really feasible imo. It's hard to work even one job because wagecucking kills your soul. I am so envious of people who got rich from crypto in the last 2 years and now don't have to work. That's the dream, not having to work.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
If you really want to wagecuckmax, you work 2 jobs a day. 8 - 4 or 5 and then 1 hour break until you start 2nd job until 11pm-midnight. This way you basically double your income. It's very stressful so can't be done long term. Quickly acquire capital this way and then invest, i know some people say they work multiple jobs at the same time but it's not really feasible imo. It's hard to work even one job because wagecucking kills your soul. I am so envious of people who got rich from crypto in the last 2 years and now don't have to work. That's the dream, not having to work.
life is a scam, about luck roulette, fuck gov fuck all