The Perfect Race Classification ever.

African Americans might be taller but they are a mixed group. They are not 100% Negroid. heck, I've seen so many African Americans with caucasoid bone structure. And their coloring is not even black. they are medium to dark brown.

In this thread from negroid I mean actual Africans, not African Americans.

Bullshit again... they should not be as tall if not taller than whites american.

It doesn't change anything.

If blacks are supposed to be smaller, then mixed blacks should be smaller than whites too, but they don't...

Once you control for the nutritional factor, they're just as tall if not taller than whites :blackpill:

Bullshit again... they should not be as tall if not taller than whites american.

It doesn't change anything.

If blacks are supposed to be smaller, then mixed blacks should be smaller than whites too, but they don't...

Once you control for the nutritional factor, they'res just as tall if not taller than whites :blackpill:
what do you mean by whites?? according to me, Pallid Caucasoids are the only whites (Germanic, anglos, slavs) and they are 6ft on average. so you're saying that africans are as tall as germans. JFL. studies say other wise buddy boyo. stop coping.

what do you mean by whites?? according to me, Pallid Caucasoids are the only whites (Germanic, anglos, slavs) and they are 6ft on average. so you're saying that africans are as tall as germans. JFL. studies say other wise buddy boyo. stop coping.

Where are your data for the "pallid caucasoids" ? You don't have any JFL :bluepill:

And yeah, under similar life conditions, they're just as tall if not taller : https://www.dropbox.com/s/85snmj8g0zowj6p/cdc 2015-2018.pdf?dl=0

Tallest pro athlete in the world (without any hormonal disorder) :

Muh "pallid caucasoids" :bluepill:

Where are your data for the "pallid caucasoids" ? You don't have any JFL :bluepill:

And yeah, under similar life conditions, they're just as tall if not taller : https://www.dropbox.com/s/85snmj8g0zowj6p/cdc 2015-2018.pdf?dl=0

Tallest pro athlete in the world (without any hormonal disorder) :

Muh "pallid caucasoids" :bluepill:
It's my race classification. I separate pallid caucasoids from others because they are pale, tall, broad, blue-eyed, and have blonde hair, they have recessive genetics. hence I categorized them differently from people with melanin. Also whats its relation to the height data of Africans?

muh "under similar life conditions". Height is mostly genetics. like 70%. Nilotes have shit conditions as well but still, they are tallest. I personally have never seen a black person taller than me. similar height? sure but not crazily taller than me which I see pallids regularly.

muh "under similar life conditions". Height is mostly genetics. like 70%. Nilotes have shit conditions as well but still, they are tallest. I personally have never seen a black person taller than me. similar height? sure but not crazily taller than me which I see pallids regularly.

JFL :bluepill:

2014-06-30-111historicalmedianmaleheight.png

And Yeah, Nilotes would be even taller in the right conditions :blackpill:

JFL :bluepill:

2014-06-30-111historicalmedianmaleheight.png

And Yeah, Nilotes would be even taller in the right conditions :blackpill:

So you have no arguments as expected : americans were taller than dutch people until about 1960 :blackpill:

This proves how much environmental factors can affect height :blackpill:

So you have no arguments as expected : americans were taller than dutch people until about 1960 :blackpill:

This proves how much environmental factors can affect height :blackpill:
muh "under similar life conditions"

muh "if only we were rich"

muh "we wuz kangz n shiet"

Shitskin subhuman coping as usual.

North Indians are Abos raped by Iranians. They aren't and should never be in the same class as meds.

cope
1. hebraws
2. other semites
3. niggers
4. anything else
5. aryan subhumans

Dont fucking care shitskin sub animal. White is the only race that matters

shittiest classification ever

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Wheres west asians bruh especially northern west asians
lookup in swarthy caucasoids - I have added the middle east, if you talking about the countries in Caucasus then they would be swarthy caucasoids as well.

What about the people of the Solomon islands:
204653382 1988301591328350 6050816276811544998 n
Young Girl in the Solomon Islands c MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld

I actually like this classification, Iโ€™ll use it to make an attractiveness ranking.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.