The pics vs irl dichotomy is starker than you think

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Played a football tournament recently with some new people. As always since i joined this autistic shithole I made a mental note of each guys face rating and got on with the games.
American Beauty Judging You GIF

Someone just sent me some team pictures we took - and its actually crazy how much my irl rating of these guys differs from in the pics.

For instance one of the guys struck me as really skinny, short and generally looking very low class on the day - rated him weak MTN.
Yet in the pictures, he mogs literally everyone. Perfect jaw and zygos with hollow cheeks, just overall hard to rate anything below HTN.

Another guy I rated as slayer tier on the day irl - good face shape, tall, athletic build - bro looks borderline LTN in pics.

Finally the biggest shocker was a guy who I didn't even bother rating - he barely played he was fat with his stomach and tits sticking out his questionably slim fit shirt - lo and behold the fucker looks majestic in the pics, perfect hair, nice eyes and just overall very good looking.

Before people who haven't seen the outside world in years come out barking at me, I'm not saying irl is the more accurate rating - just that it is completely different to in pictures.

Different things are prioritized - Irl shit liek height, face shape, pheno, style are much more important whereas in pictures soft features and ratios (basically the face) is easier to focus on.

I know foids probably have a much easier time intuitively judging faces irl, but given this judgement happens in seconds and often without even a clear prolonged look at a face, its quite likely they also weight some of these other things higher than just face.

Looks are king, no question, face is king among looks, no question, but everything matters IRL and it's hard to pinpoint in what proportion.

Some people in online communities are too autistic to slay in any way outside of OLD which has led to an exaggeration of the importance of just the face in pictures - people actually have started to believe it is impossible to slay below HTN (model tier looks) when anyone with a normal social life would tell you most slayers they know are in the MTN range.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Allornothing, chinmax and 15 others
I know a girl in my class who is really pretty but she is just not photogenic at all, she looks way worse on every pic but she is good looking irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Eiei, Kristin and 6 others
I know a girl in my class who is really pretty but she is just not photogenic at all, she looks way worse on every pic but she is good looking irl.
happens often, especially when someone has an *obvious failo* which sticks out much more in pics than irl.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and IanIachimoe2491
irl is completely different than online in every aspect
avg looking guys will get shit on dating apps but irl if he is low inhib asf and approaches he will 100% slay
not ugly and low inhib nt guys have the most slays irl.

• +1
Reactions: zura, callisto, greywind and 1 other person
You can even observe it with the psl gods. As gl as those guys are, a lot of their photos are retouched and frauded in various ways and their candids are often less impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, greywind, Agendum and 2 others
irl is completely different than online in every aspect
avg looking guys will get shit on dating apps but irl if he is low inhib asf and approaches he will 100% slay
not ugly and low inhib nt guys have the most slays irl.
psl raitngs are in that grey zone between complete bs and "have some truth in it" where its easy for socially retarded bdd havers like us to be completely sold on its legitimacy.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and 5.5psl
When showing my ID once, there was a woman who was hesitant to accept it since "it doesn't quite look like you" even though my ID pic had been taken like 2 months prior.
Friend also says i don't look as good in pictures

i dont know what to think anymore tbh..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, bwrauycnee and Agendum
psl raitngs are in that grey zone between complete bs and "have some truth in it" where its easy for socially retarded bdd havers like us to be completely sold on its legitimacy.
tbh the more i go outside and less i rot here the more i realize how bullshit blackpill is.
simply getting a jacked physique alone can make guys slayers lol

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, dantemaxxing, greywind and 2 others
same she looks off in candid

From what I've noticed, unless the photo is heavily frauded, most people look better IRL and hair plays an absurd factor in making someone look better or worse (hence why balding is a death sentence).

I also think jaw / maxilla ratios are much more important IRL than "hunter eyes" or just hooded eyes in general, as their skull / overall face looks so much better in motion even if they don't have the best eye area etc.

I have a friend who is HTN and 6'3 to 6'4 but none of his features are striking, so he doesn't always look the best in pictures, but in motion he looks really good, has a nice face / skull shape and gets a lot of women's interest when on nights out.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, greywind, klamus and 1 other person
Played a football tournament recently with some new people. As always since i joined this autistic shithole I made a mental note of each guys face rating and got on with the games.

Someone just sent me some team pictures we took - and its actually crazy how much my irl rating of these guys differs from in the pics.

For instance one of the guys struck me as really skinny, short and generally looking very low class on the day - rated him weak MTN.
Yet in the pictures, he mogs literally everyone. Perfect jaw and zygos with hollow cheeks, just overall hard to rate anything below HTN.

Another guy I rated as slayer tier on the day irl - good face shape, tall, athletic build - bro looks borderline LTN in pics.

Finally the biggest shocker was a guy who I didn't even bother rating - he barely played he was fat with his stomach and tits sticking out his questionably slim fit shirt - lo and behold the fucker looks majestic in the pics, perfect hair, nice eyes and just overall very good looking.

Before people who haven't seen the outside world in years come out barking at me, I'm not saying irl is the more accurate rating - just that it is completely different to in pictures.

Different things are prioritized - Irl shit liek height, face shape, pheno, style are much more important whereas in pictures soft features and ratios (basically the face) is easier to focus on.

I know foids probably have a much easier time intuitively judging faces irl, but given this judgement happens in seconds and often without even a clear prolonged look at a face, its quite likely they also weight some of these other things higher than just face.

Looks are king, no question, face is king among looks, no question, but everything matters IRL and it's hard to pinpoint in what proportion.

Some people in online communities are too autistic to slay in any way outside of OLD which has led to an exaggeration of the importance of just the face in pictures - people actually have started to believe it is impossible to slay below HTN (model tier looks) when anyone with a normal social life would tell you most slayers they know are in the MTN range.

3757001 R

when anyone with a normal social life would tell you most slayers they know are in the MTN range.
I disagree with this part though, biggest slayers I know are big HTNs or big MTNs (un-ironically with HTN potential tbh).

impossible to slay below HTN (model tier looks)
I thought that was Chadlite? Unless we're talking Instagram model / prettyboy kind of thing.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Body matters more IRL, face matters more in pictures. I think it is because in pictures your sense of proportion is skewed, and your brain defaults to focusing in on the face. Also, I think a group picture magnifies this face centric effect, verse a picture of an individual.

yes man without doubt but who cares, if youre gl you can get away with a lot of things.

tbh the more i go outside and less i rot here the more i realize how bullshit blackpill is.
The biggest slayers are gym maxxed nt-maxxed HTNs lol.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, dantemaxxing, Big White Cuck and 2 others
From what I've noticed, unless the photo is heavily frauded, most people look better IRL and hair plays an absurd factor in making someone look better or worse (hence why balding is a death sentence).

I also think jaw / maxilla ratios are much more important IRL than "hunter eyes" or just hooded eyes in general, as their skull / overall face looks so much better in motion even if they don't have the best eye area etc.
yeah, although eyes do matter a lot when interacting so they do kinda make or break the face.
I have a friend who is HTN and 6'3 to 6'4 but none of his features are striking, so he doesn't always look the best in pictures, but in motion he looks really good, has a nice face / skull shape and gets a lot of women's interest when on nights out.
have a similar friend who looks so average in pics but just mogs irl bc good bones and frame.
I disagree with this part though, biggest slayers I know are big HTNs or big MTNs (un-ironically with HTN potential tbh).

I thought that was Chadlite? Unless we're talking Instagram model / prettyboy kind of thing.
we neednt agree on the rating scale, i probably consider htns rarer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
yeah, although eyes do matter a lot when interacting so they do kinda make or break the face.
IDK, the best looking guy I know has decent eyes (hooded and PCT) but they are brown and not the best developed, just good, whereas another person I know has deep set hooded "muh hunter eyes", with good width and large cheekbones, but his jaw isn't well developed, so he seems better looking in photos than in person (although he's still good looking tbh).

That's why model agency only select those dyed that looking autistic but looks good on camera.

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada.

Don't feel down @Xangsane it means you just the generic good-looking not corpse that looks good only in the camera.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
same experience as this chick, maybe I'm coping, but that's what I've heard. I get compliments irl, but my photos overall look outrageous.

ofc I know I'm not a real gl guy, but maybe that explains the discrepancy between my outcomes with women irl vs online (tinder etc)

same experience as this chick, maybe I'm coping, but that's what I've heard. I get compliments irl, but my photos overall look outrageous.

ofc I know I'm not a real gl guy, but maybe that explains the discrepancy between my outcomes with women irl vs online (tinder etc)
your failos pop out more on photos, also EVERYONE takes photos with filters on social media anyways. i recommend using filters for your selfies aswell. i recommend the tiktok filters: cybershot and there is one called "catfish" by the same creator, those filters are pretty discreet tbh and it doesnt look like youre trying too hard or anything, they make the lighting look better and make ur top lip slightly bigger and also the second one makes your nose slightly smaller, its nothing too crazy and its not like its a whole other face

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Fr? my experiance its people above 6"3 with good style and hair that do well

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl