The pros of being INTJ

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
They tend to be excellent at problem solving, abstract thinking and strategizing.

They have the ability to think 10 steps ahead.

So they can predict "what will you do" even before you do and therefore can read you.

You cannot defeat a person in chess who can read your mind, but you, cannot theirs.

But life is more complicated than that. There are things beyond the control of your enemy. Things that you can do, that benefits you. Things he cannot do, that you can.

Richest man in the world - Elon Musk, INTJ

American Jewish mafia leader - Meyer Lansky, INTJ

Military Strategist - Sun Tzu, INTJ

INTJ just is a hyper masculine type. You can see it in INTJ women too, they tend to be independent, stubborn and self-reliant.

Anyways here's some INTJ music.

Music probably isn't a good example of masculinity because After Dark is an INTP song and INTPs tend to be very out of tune with their physical bodies and sexually deviant/Bisexual.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and autistic_tendencies
You can't be Bisexual and be INTJ, lol...
You can't be INTJ (Ni dom) and have 0 original insights about the world. Tell me one of your insights that is original man I wanna hear it.
@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You can't be INTJ (Ni dom) and have 0 original insights about the world. Tell me one of your insights that is original man I wanna hear it.
@StrangerDanger
My original thought is that you can use a whip and vorinostat to teach a dog how to sit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
My original thought is that you can use a whip and vorinostat to teach a dog how to sit
That is a good idea, mirin Ne-Ti figuring out a creative solution.

On a side note vorinostat is interesting, I kind of want to look further into it.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Lynxress and HarrierDuBois
Intj is the biggest incel

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, deadmanwalking, Jarate and 4 others
That is a good idea, mirin Ne-Ti figuring out a creative solution.

On a side note vorinostat is interesting, I kind of want to look further into it.
Do psychedelics if you want an active neuroplastic experience of delving into your unconsciousness instead of Vorinostat just acting in the background

• Hmm...
Do psychedelics if you want an active neuroplastic experience of delving into your unconsciousness instead of Vorinostat just acting in the background
I'm strictly anti drugs but will hear your knowledge on it regardless.

Muh psychedelics
Joe rogan fan boy spotted

I'm strictly anti drugs but will hear your knowledge on it regardless.
Vorinostat is a drug, antibiotics are a drug, the whole medical industry is based on drugs, pharmacies arent called drugstores for no reason. It may be commonly used recreationally but what matters is where you draw the boundary, psychadelics can help with introspection and expanding consciousness and there are low risks unless you are mentally predisposed to neurological problems

• +1
Vorinostat is a drug, antibiotics are a drug, the whole medical industry is based on drugs, pharmacies arent called drugstores for no reason. It may be commonly used recreationally but what matters is where you draw the boundary, psychadelics can help with introspection and expanding consciousness and there are low risks unless you are mentally predisposed to neurological problems
When I say I'm anti drugs you know what that means jfl don't go level 100 ENTP on me just like that.

• +1
this is all cope

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
When I say I'm anti drugs you know what that means jfl don't go level 100 ENTP on me just like that.
I wasn't trolling, we just have completely different perspectives

Which revelation was genuine or original? @StrangerDanger help me look.

Well those musings seem very self-reflaxive, self-improvement/"how I must conduct myself in this world to the best of my advantage". Which is typical of INTJs.

INFJ is more Psychological like Jordan Peterson.

ENTJ is more Political-using other humans as resources.

INTJ is more inside their own mysterious dungeon planning what is best course of action for a better future for themselves.

Which revelation was genuine or original? @StrangerDanger help me look.
I couldn't care less but those are the thoughts of a 9 year old boy as he drifts off to sleep

• JFL
I couldn't care less but those are the thoughts of a 9 year old boy as he drifts off to sleep

Never seen anyone like that. Let alone a 9 year old.

Could I do this as an INTJ tho?

Probably not a good idea as INTJs like to keep social interactions minimal and prefer to work alone.

So "making friends" is an exhausting process.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and Swarthy Knight
Never seen anyone like that. Let alone a 9 year old.
You dont think 9 year olds dream about time travelling to the past with future tech and the advanges they would gain? There being hidden advanced technology in the real world? That introspection and reading will make you more knowledgeable and interesting? Rationalizing why murders and pedophiles may be bad on a very basic level?
Just check your last post in that thread, it sounds like a 9 year old boy who came home from biology class and learnt about right/left brain and is now talking to his parents over dinner

• +1
How 2 know what type I am

this is all cope
Tranny trait; being too stuck up on cognitive functions and “personality types”.

I’d say IQ plays a role on inceldom more, the more IQ you have the more autistic and fixated you are. The less IQ you have the more low inhib and careless you are.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Well those musings seem very self-reflaxive, self-improvement/"how I must conduct myself in this world to the best of my advantage". Which is typical of INTJs.

INFJ is more Psychological like Jordan Peterson.

ENTJ is more Political-using other humans as resources.

INTJ is more inside their own mysterious dungeon planning what is best course of action for a better future for themselves.
INTJs aren't robots, you are not an actual Ni-Te shown by your incapability of having original thoughts and come to philosophical insights.

Probably not a good idea as INTJs like to keep social interactions minimal and prefer to work alone.

So "making friends" is an exhausting process.
Stop saying it like you are following a mold of mantras you rehearse to reinforce your gaslighting. When you know your cognitive function stack you don't say "X type does this" you just say what you individually do no matter what the stereotypical status quo for your pseudo type is. @StrangerDanger

• JFL