The quote that broke .org

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Its a site where failed normies or losers come to feel slightly better then everyone because even a failed normie is better then a hardcore truecel. In the end everyone needs someone more miserable then themself to be a healthy person people who cannot get that irl turn to these places because they are broken failures.

If you ended up here your either an incel/truecel a failed normie who is honestly no better then a truecel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, tervile1 and 16 others
@bishōnenmaxxer @Bojack @John Cracovizk

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and John Cracovizk
One stroll in the city center and I see douzens of homeless heroin addicts I am pretty sure Im better of then them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
One stroll in the city center and I see douzens of homeless heroin addicts I am pretty sure Im better of then them
In all honesty they probably have it better

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dantemaxxing, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
projection by deformed failures

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Maybe then you lmao
At least they are free. Some homeless people here are chill and not all of them are hardcore drug addicts most of them are just lazy people who don't want to work they sleep at campsites here in tents.

Its a lower stress life then being a wagie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, dantemaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Its a site where failed normies or losers come to feel slightly better then everyone because even a failed normie is better then a hardcore truecel. In the end everyone needs someone more miserable then themself to be a healthy person people who cannot get that irl turn to these places because they are broken failures.

View attachment 2577594
im the most miserable

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

>I mog this poor homeless guy with my retail job I get my own small bedroom and shitty ramon every day

*The homeless guy

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Mr. President, incel194012940 and 4 others

If you ended up here your either an incel/truecel a failed normie who is honestly no better then a truecel.

View attachment 2577594
Whaat, what u talking about

i am a chadlite

• +1

View attachment 2577594
you faggot you finally realized the greatest human feeling is superiority. everything stems from our inherent thirst for godhood. for god is absolute and perfect.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and bigchunguslover
You are a failed person still
A falen angel, a angel that got punished by the prettygod, god of the pretty boys for betraying the god himself

i felt from the prettyboy heaven, me power is severly weakened but slowly and slowly me power is getting back

Last edited:
  • JFL
wow ur high iq nigga

You must be proud of yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

View attachment 2577594
I can see that with brag posts and in general: mean people that I see around here. But I don't think everyone in the forum is just trying to feel better about themselves, some may genuinely seek looksmax advice to make their lives better or just trying to have a laugh.

The comparison we make is natural as we are social beings, we evolved in tribes and those who weren't in a tribe died, so we seek comparisons to see if we are doin good, the problem is: it can be misleading and the coeherent narrative they make in their minds (I'm better than them!) can lead to destruction/being limitating of your hapiness and well being.

Like a man who thinks he's better in a marriage because society tells him so, that he has more HONOR because he's dying in a trench for his country than those who refused to fight, etc...

• Hmm...
I do feel better than you

Screenshot 261

• JFL
I can see that with brag posts and in general: mean people that I see around here. But I don't think everyone in the forum is just trying to feel better about themselves, some may genuinely seek looksmax advice to make their lives better or just trying to have a laugh.

The comparison we make is natural as we are social beings, we evolved in tribes and those who weren't in a tribe died, so we seek comparisons to see if we are doin good, the problem is: it can be misleading and the coeherent narrative they make in their minds (I'm better than them!) can lead to destruction/being limitating of your hapiness and well being.

Like a man who thinks he's better in a marriage because society tells him so, that he has more HONOR because he's dying in a trench for his country than those who refused to fight, etc...
Every human longs for a place to belong the problem is if your a failure the places you will belong are usually toxic. It also leads to people putting others down to feel superior.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Abhorrence and John Cracovizk
The quote is true for the most part
maybe, i keep forgetting that i'm different from normal people, superior if you will, and these threads often feel like an attack. i need to remember it's just talking about the average incel subhuman loser and not an advanced human like me hahahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Icon and Deleted member 11126
maybe, i keep forgetting that i'm different from normal people, superior if you will, and these threads often feel like an attack. i need to remember it's just talking about the average incel subhuman loser and not an advanced human like me hahahahaha

even when i was subhuman before bp I still was same grandiose narcy but i was even more narcy. now i act like bluepill humble spiritual opry but acted like cringe barret before.

• JFL
Every human longs for a place to belong the problem is if your a failure the places you will belong are usually toxic. It also leads to people putting others down to feel superior.
Yeah, it's just a way of coping and to me, an unhealthy way to cope.

Thinking I'm superior normally leads to me not wanting to improve and just rot, or frustration in some situations like: if I compare myself to someone and they end up surpassing me, I feel like trash, there was this time in HS I thought I was smarter than a mf and then BOOM, he do better than me in a test.

Comparing yourself to your past self is way better, everyone has different journeys and moments in their lives. Truth is, your journey is the one that SHOULD matter the most to yourself, so fuck it if someone else is doing better/worse, I try to not let it affect me in anyway: feeling good or bad.

But ofc I fail sometimes, like when comparing my life now with people who I studied with, it's a satisfaction that grows an ego that I think is dangerous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Icon
you faggot you finally realized the greatest human feeling is superiority. everything stems from our inherent thirst for godhood. for god is absolute and perfect.
Meanwhile Richard Ramizer with his Christian virgin wife while being a Satanist:

Keep coping.

• JFL
Reactions: John Cracovizk
I agree with the quote in general. But you are so adamant and forceful in your belief that everyone on this website falls into that category that is seems suspicious.

I agree with the quote in general. But you are so adamant and forceful in your belief that everyone on this website falls into that category that is seems suspicious.
Its a general rule

its overrr just start smoking weed and drinking we all die one day

His wife is a 3/10 also she was mentally asf from what I read
He had plenty of good looking fans.

And it doesn't matter if some are ugly or not, they are also human. An ugly chick wants just like any body else an attractive person to be part of her life. Keep coping with that Christian bullshit. I bet you think god is going to provide you with a woman.

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Icon

View attachment 2577725
View attachment 2577728

View attachment 2577729

And it doesn't matter if some are ugly or not, they are also human. An ugly chick wants just like any body else an attractive person to be part of her life. Keep coping with that Christian bullshit. I bet you think god is going to provide you with a woman.
Just be famous theory. Ted Bundy also mogs him to death I hate people who worship this freak. He should have been put down like a dog. I bet your ethnic only shit skins seem to worship this dude

View attachment 2577725
View attachment 2577728

View attachment 2577729

Only one of these foids is objectively good looking. They are all mentally ill and none of them would care if he wasn't famous @John Cracovizk did a good thread on this. A certain percent of foids are very into dark triad behavior. The ones with extreme fetishes are into mass shooters. On tumbler there are simps for the Sandyhook shooter with thousands of upvotes.

this nigga literally has edits of him and foids simping he's literally subhuman too

View attachment 2577594
mogger anime change my life view since i watched it on shrooms

• +1
do it it makes u nt more important than any looksmaxx or surgery

• +1
u can just grow spores in your closet

• +1
cheap
unlike other drugs

• +1
some website what country idk look it up i get mine from a firend

• Hmm...
Yeah, it's just a way of coping and to me, an unhealthy way to cope.

Thinking I'm superior normally leads to me not wanting to improve and just rot, or frustration in some situations like: if I compare myself to someone and they end up surpassing me, I feel like trash, there was this time in HS I thought I was smarter than a mf and then BOOM, he do better than me in a test.

Comparing yourself to your past self is way better, everyone has different journeys and moments in their lives. Truth is, your journey is the one that SHOULD matter the most to yourself, so fuck it if someone else is doing better/worse, I try to not let it affect me in anyway: feeling good or bad.

But ofc I fail sometimes, like when comparing my life now with people who I studied with, it's a satisfaction that grows an ego that I think is dangerous.
favourite animes?

In my city centre its full of 6ft 3 moggers I'm 6ft and I feel so average when strolling down and seeing 4 6ft 3 niggas in a row

he followed columbine shooters footsteps now i want to follow his footsteps