The race pill. What has really worked for me.

voxman

voxman

Iron
Hello. I am an Italian boy, my father is Italian and my mother is Chilean (somewhat Indian).

I can pass for southern Italian being mixed race, but there are some things that give me away.

a) Skin a bit darker for an Italian (although in southern Italy there are darker people than me).

b) The eyes (very dark, almost black).

c) Very dark hair.

d) A somewhat short height (1.72).

What I have done to try to solve my problems and try to spend as much Italian (white) as possible.

a) For dark skin (especially on my face and arms, on the rest of my body my skin is whiter) I use some Couvrance brand makeup powder. They are quite discreet and clarify something. I have tried hydroquinone creams, with kojic acid, etc. Nothing has worked for me. The most efficient thing is to use subtle makeup. Someone who has tried everything tells you this.

b) For eye color, I wear hazel colored contact lenses. They are super natural and it seems that I do not use them. It really changes a lot from having 2 black points in the look to the brown point. Light brown eyes are characteristic of the white race. When wearing the contact lenses my face whitens.

c) For my hair I use a dye (Loreal brand) in a light ash brown color. It is very important to choose the ash hue so that the hair does not acquire a reddish hue.

d) Elevator shoes are essential. They have to be 7-8 cm, you can't go too far if you don't create the opposite effect.

Dating in Italy is very complicated. Italian girls are very demanding.

I hope these tips help brown people who want to pass for Caucasian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Yoke, EggKing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and darkness97
what do you mean by demanding?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
the racepill is brutal. sorry u have to overcome it.

do u put this makeup powder on ur arms etc too? or just face?

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
only on the face. My features are quite Caucasian except for the color, too dark. I usually wear long sleeves.

Since the mass immigration from Muslim and Curry countries people in Greece and Italy are just fucked up and became more racist due rape statistics etc. brootal if you‘re Italian and face discrimination

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, voxman and Xangsane
the racepill is brutal. sorry u have to overcome it.

do u put this makeup powder on ur arms etc too? or just face?
My black friend told me how easy slaying is on tinder as a black guy you white guys like to cope

What's wrong with that
Did you see the recent rape statistics especially in Germany? Every day it occurs 1-2 Gang rapes mostly with roots from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Northern Africa

Did you see the recent rape statistics especially in Germany? Every day it occurs 1-2 Gang rapes mostly with roots from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Northern Africa
white people do this shit too.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
white people do this shit too.
Ah yes, White people go around, gang rape day to night. They behave like utter animals and because of those subhumans people don’t want Muslims anymore even leftists start to despise them

Im half caucasian. Got the droopy hanging nosetip which I am correcting pretty soon. Also gonna try colored lenses to look more caucasian. Gonna ask for a caucasian prettyboy nose with a gonial angle between 90-100 degrees.

Hello. I am an Italian boy, my father is Italian and my mother is Chilean (somewhat Indian).

I can pass for southern Italian being mixed race, but there are some things that give me away.

a) Skin a bit darker for an Italian (although in southern Italy there are darker people than me).

c) Very dark hair.

What I have done to try to solve my problems and try to spend as much Italian (white) as possible.

a) For dark skin (especially on my face and arms, on the rest of my body my skin is whiter) I use some Couvrance brand makeup powder. They are quite discreet and clarify something. I have tried hydroquinone creams, with kojic acid, etc. Nothing has worked for me. The most efficient thing is to use subtle makeup. Someone who has tried everything tells you this.

b) For eye color, I wear hazel colored contact lenses. They are super natural and it seems that I do not use them. It really changes a lot from having 2 black points in the look to the brown point. Light brown eyes are characteristic of the white race. When wearing the contact lenses my face whitens.

c) For my hair I use a dye (Loreal brand) in a light ash brown color. It is very important to choose the ash hue so that the hair does not acquire a reddish hue.

d) Elevator shoes are essential. They have to be 7-8 cm, you can't go too far if you don't create the opposite effect.

You're a straight up castizo since it's caucasian + mestiza from chile however it seems phenotypically you look more mestizo. Tbh you can definitely score with some very short ethnic foid

Ah yes, White people go around, gang rape day to night. They behave like utter animals and because of those subhumans people don’t want Muslims anymore even leftists start to despise them
He is trolling U lmfao he Trynna get U mad by White Knighting

c) Very dark hair.

Italian pheno is good mate