The Randle Cycle - Possible answer to Hormonal Issues, Skin Issues, Mood Issues, ...

yeah all good, sorry for being cunty bruh.
Don't get submissive on me and apologize just because I responded in a "professional" manner.
I'd rather be called a cunt.
People already bend over for Mr. Shekelsteinberg daily in real life, at least I want to know here people don't care about being OK with everyone or how they appear to others, etc.

Don't get submissive on me and apologize just because I responded in a "professional" manner.
People already bend over for Mr. Shekelsteinberg daily in real life, at least I want to know here people don't care about being OK with everyone or how they appear to others, etc.
sexsexsexsex

fucking submissive? are you kidding me? you put effort into this thread and I didn't respect that, fuck off.
honestly retarded if you think me saying sorry for being a cunt is submissive.

fucking submissive? are you kidding me? you put effort into this thread and I didn't respect that, fuck off.
honestly retarded if you think me saying sorry for being a cunt is submissive.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
sexsexsexsex
doesn't have it btw, shove some lard up your ass cunt, it'll make you chad bro

• Woah
Reactions: sexsexsexsex