Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
- 5'6 : over
5'7 - 5'10: youll have big disadvantages
5'10-6ft2 : optimal
6ft2 - 6ft5 : you mog and seem dominant
6dt5+ : too tall for women

This only applies to countries like us,uk, canada some german regions, italy , spain etc

• +1
Reactions: Spectre and middayshowers
6'5 too tall for Women? in Tallfag countries like Germany and Holland? nah mang.

According to 7foot Dutch bodybuilder Oliver Richters Women love him for his height.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 1100, Newguyaround and 10 others

This only applies to countries like us,uk, canada some german regions, italy , spain etc
What you mean 5'10 is optimal? 6'1-6'5 is optimal and anything else is shit tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MrLeeMaxxing and GenericChad1444
5’10 is not a big disadvantage in UK lol.

i’d say 5’6 is doable but big big disadvantage in UK,

5’8 is also doable but a fair disadvantage, many slayers in UK at this height though

5’10 virtually no women will reject you for height alone

6’0 a decent advantage

more and you’re sweet.

maybe add an inch to each definition if you’re in an especially chaddy area like a top tier university campus.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Dicklet.4.3, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
What you mean 5'10 is optimal? 6'1-6'5 is optimal and anything else is shit tier.

Cope as long as you have the frame for it Taller is always better.

untitled-1-1540298050.jpg

• +1
Reactions: MrLeeMaxxing and BigBiceps
Not true at all, I see 5’8 slayers if everything else is on point, and no women is calling a 5’11.5 man short lol

i do agree 6’2-5 is probably the best height to be at though, means nothing if your face is busted however or lanklet
Cope short but good frame <<<<<< lanklet
Depends how short, women will prefer a 5’10 good frame over 6’0 severe lanklet.

I do agree however if you’re talking about 5’7 and 6’2.

If you have a pretty face, the ideal is being 5'5 with a 4inch dick, because it will make you look sweet to girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, BigBiceps, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
If you have a pretty face, the ideal is being 5'5 with a 4inch dick, because it will make you look sweet to girls
Should have added serious tag to the title..

feels good to be 6'1 and 16

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Most slayers i know are 5"8- 5"11, like almost all of them

5"10 optimal? no , 6 + is optimal

sub 5"6 and u better LDAR

sub 5"8 is a big disadvantage

5"8 is shit and may be considered as manlet by many females

5"9 is starting of somehow acceptable , but not good , if u are incel at 5"9 its face

5"10 is okish and if u blame your height at 5"10 u are ugly

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Nosecel9000
feels good to be 6'1 and 16
How tall are your parents? I always wondered if I could have been taller.

feels bad man when u feel as if u stunted groeth

How tall are your parents? I always wondered if I could have been taller.

feels bad man when u feel as if u stunted groeth
how tall are you again?
at 5'10 you tower over most women anyway, 6'2 is the best imo.

how tall are you again?
5’8 at 17. parent 5’7 and 5’3

My height sound normal compared to parents but a lot of the men in my family who are 15-40 taller than me.

My uncle 5’9 ish and the other 5’10 ish with grandparents who are 5’5 and 5’0.

My grandad who’s 5’5 brother is 5’9-10.

Cousin is 5’11-6’0 at 15 parents are 5’10 and 5’8.

if my uncles mog me by 2 inches and their parents are shorter than mine, how does this make sense?

5’8 at 17. parent 5’7 and 5’3

My height sound normal compared to parents but a lot of the men in my family who are 15-40 taller than me.

My uncle 5’9 ish and the other 5’10 ish with grandparents who are 5’5 and 5’0.

My grandad who’s 5’5 brother is 5’9-10.

Cousin is 5’11-6’0 at 15 parents are 5’10 and 5’8.

if my uncles mog me by 2 inches and their parents are shorter than mine, how does this make sense?

U still have time to grow

I was like 5"7 and half at 17 max 5"8

I growed till like 22 and ended 5"9 and half

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095

Lifefuel for HGHcel

is it over for me at 6ft 2?

Yes but I am very developed, how tall are your parents and did you have a normie teenager years? I smoked weed at 14 first and then regularly at 16.

Also stressful childhood, stressful school years from being bullied (not severe just couldn’t handle banter from friends so i would be a little bitch lmfao)

Not exactly perfect family life, did drugs a few times, rotted playing vidya sometimes, overweight = high estrogen etc.

I might be making it sound worse than it is but i feel as if i might have been taller

the real heightpill is that any sort of "optimal height" or "manlet cutoff" etc. is just mental masturbation pointless coping attempt at accepting you would want to be as tall as possible within whats still considered humanely healthy and not be extreme alien outlier

now that is around 6'5"-6'7" depending on country

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo, I'mme and Deleted member 2095
The real height pill is there's no height for your face

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Anything below 6'1 is kinda short. 6'4 is ideal. Above that and you get ogre vibes. Below that and you're a coping manlet to most people.

6'4 and prettyboy face is ideal, just like Chico.

"6'7" too tall bro"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Pendejo
im taller than my parents
Yes give me your father and mother height.. did you have a normie childhood and developmental years? ie partying smoking weed

Anything below 6'1 is kinda short. 6'4 is ideal. Above that and you get ogre vibes. Below that and you're a coping manlet to most people.

6'4 and prettyboy face is ideal, just like Chico.
How is 6 ft short?Seriously I feel tall sometimes

"6'7" too tall bro"

Keep laughing while jbs call me tall and want to go out with me You utter virgin.Brb 6 ft3 minimum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
Yes but I am very developed, how tall are your parents and did you have a normie teenager years? I smoked weed at 14 first and then regularly at 16.

Also stressful childhood, stressful school years from being bullied (not severe just couldn’t handle banter from friends so i would be a little bitch lmfao)

Not exactly perfect family life, did drugs a few times, rotted playing vidya sometimes, overweight = high estrogen etc.

I might be making it sound worse than it is but i feel as if i might have been taller

Father is 5"8 mother like 5"4..
I was underdeveloped and incel till 21, because i hit extreme late second puberty
Mentally fucked like Zyros

Late puberty isnt ideal , it can fuck u

I recovered and i amok now

at 15 i was like 5"5
at 16 maybe 5"6 or 5"7
Did you start growing body hair at fifteen in this case? so your current height then is 178cm? I am asking these questions because I am doing research on this topic which does not seem much discussed in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Did you start growing body hair at fifteen in this case? so your current height then is 178cm? I am asking these questions because I am doing research on this topic which does not seem much discussed in this forum

No i was totally hairless on body back then..
I am almost 38 and have beard just one and half year and still it not full,but i have decent chest hair now
I started to grow body hair after 21

Actually no not fully 178
At my peak at 23 i once measured 177 at morning, and now i measured 176 morning height, what suck..

so i am actually 5"9"5 - i think i shrunked 1 cm from last 16 years..

I stopped growing at 22, i growed like half inch from 21 to 22 or so

No i was totally hairless on body back then..
I am almost 38 and have beard just one and half year and still it not full,but i have decent chest hair now
I started to grow body hair after 21

Actually no not fully 178
At my peak at 23 i once measured 177 at morning, and now i measured 176 morning height, what suck..

so i am actually 5"9"5 - i think i shrunked 1 cm from last 16 years..

I stopped growing at 22, i growed like half inch from 21 to 22 or so
u had late puberty af

Depend on location tbh. As long as you’re frame is proportional to your height, you’re good. I’d rather be 6’2 with a great frame than 6’5 with narrow shoulders tbh.

Depend on location tbh. As long as you’re frame is proportional to your height, you’re good. I’d rather be 6’2 with a great frame than 6’5 with narrow shoulders tbh.
so 5’4 with wide frame is better than 5’10 with shit frame?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead, Pendejo, SquareChinOrDeath and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back