The real irl looks rating scale

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
The rating scale system looksmax uses is shit. If anybody has ever gotten out you will see how many ugly/retards there are. Here is the real one that is considered attractive to women:
- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly
Is this so fucking hard for you to understand, this is how you pickup girls.

Muh redpill bitch i’ve been in this forum for nearly 4 years ingesting every autistic bone smashing method

• +1
Reactions: TB1997 and kaugummi
The rating scale system looksmax uses is shit. If anybody has ever gotten out you will see how many ugly/retards there are. Here is the real one that is considered attractive to women:
- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, st.hamudi but 6‘5, forevermirin and 6 others
so being attractive and being tall is what makes you good?
3030144 000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 27066, mogstars and 3 others
There are many people who fit this criteria on thr forum but are still khhvs. The bar is clearly higher

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

Muh redpill bitch i’ve been in this forum for nearly 4 years ingesting every autistic bone smashing method
i mean. im not white.

There are many people who fit this criteria on thr forum but are still khhvs. The bar is clearly higher
Users of .org are by definition non-NT lmao

- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

Shit thread a good face mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and kaugummi
Because they are autistic. tism is a real problem

- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

Wrong
-Be white
-Be tall (6'2+)
-Not be sub8

God damn if only I wasn’t ugly

- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

i fit all the criteria and yet I still cant get a girlfriend and i get cucked often

kill yourself

- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

Nigga said what we already know. White, tall and good looking

i fit all the criteria and yet I still cant get a girlfriend and i get cucked often

kill yourself
Its bc the blackpill isn't true. Looks are the most important but you need to be NT aswell

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
that's not a scale

- Be white
- Be tall
- Not be Ugly

Am I considered white if Im pale and with blue eyes but also have like all the black features ever