The real reason a forward maxilla makes you attractive is not what you think it is

The structural component of a forward maxilla by itself is not what makes you better looking.

A forward maxilla provides support for your soft facial tissues, which is how it makes you more attractive.

the forward positions pulls the skin tighter over the facial bones, reducing sagging, lines and other signs of subhumanness.

The reason why black people age so well is that they have a forward maxilla so their skin is pulled tighter.

White people age worse because a flat maxilla predisposes them to sagging face tissue:

You can even see this effect in dogs. Since there is more maxillary variation in dogs it shows this principle more clearly

Flat maxilla = sagging facial tissues and skin:

View attachment 981774

Forward maxilla = tight skin on face:

Looks alert, intelligent, youthful

View attachment 981775

A big reason why British women are subhuman is that a recessed maxilla is very common amongst them, so their faces sag and age like shit.

It affects almost every area of the soft tissues from the nasolabial folds, to the cheek pads to the undereyes. All these areas lack the bone structure support and are not pulled tightly over the face hence they begin to sag, causing an unattractive appearance.

View attachment 981785

Anatomy of facial fat pads:

View attachment 981786
What about the cheekbones or the zygos

Lmao thats exactly what i think when i watch some british tv shows. Men also have reccessed maxilla. They have very chatacteristic face

A good maxilla is the cranial for the rest of the face if your maxilla is shit it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10172
A good maxilla is the cranial for the rest of the face if your maxilla is shit it's over
7712E75C 438D 48FF B59B 281245D72540 489BCFA8 4155 4617 BDA9 DDF7BF7E1C3A

Attachments

• 77BD9FF2-38FD-48C6-BB1A-9DD97318728F.jpeg
    77BD9FF2-38FD-48C6-BB1A-9DD97318728F.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
I have a very forward frown face with good maxilla

am I Gud enough

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

Nope. A good cranium is needed to have a good maxilla. If your cranium is shit, it didn’t begin.

blacks dont have a forward maxilla

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel