The real reason people on this forum don't get surgeries...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
It's because they secretly know it's a complete meme. No surgeons perform any of the autistic surgeries and the accessible ones (implants) have nothing but shit results. Only surgeries that work are bluepilled mainstream ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Anchor_Ship, Kebab Master and 3 others
there's more effective ways to looksmax, like the guy with the face tattoo in your profile pic

i had a brain aneurysm trying to make sense out of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 17595, Kebab Master and 7 others
didn't @Blackgymmax get a fuck ton of surgeries. And @Amnesia got some stuff done as well. I agree that for the vast majority of members its mostly mental masturbation as they lack the funds , but their have been also many other users besides the ones I listed that have gotten cosmetic enhancements.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, blite, rand anon and 2 others
there's more effective ways to looksmax, like the guy with the face tattoo in your profile pic
"the guy" gets no bitches and rots at home all day since moving to pendostan.

didn't @Blackgymmax get a fuck ton of surgeries. And @Amnesia got some stuff done as well. I agree that for the vast majority of members its mostly mental masturbation as they lack the funds , but their have been also many other users besides the ones I listed that have gotten cosmetic enhancements.
they got normie ones, not leforts and canthopexy and implants and other autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
w

well he probably could if he could get over his neuroses first
how? women in usa live in a bubble and just go from point a to point b to chad and friends house. not like russia where i can rizz hoes at the disco.

i dont get it, what do you mean by "other autism"? The only surgery this forum talks that ive never saw ppl doing is lefort.

U need base

i dont get it, what do you mean by "other autism"? The only surgery this forum talks that ive never saw ppl doing is lefort.
lefort, implants, eye area surgeries, mse/msdo, chin wing, etc. basically anything other than normie shit.

This
the best surgeries are the simplest (rhino/fat graft/fillers/buccal fat removal)

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and 5.5psl
lefort, implants, eye area surgeries, mse/msdo, chin wing, etc. basically anything other than normie shit.
i saw several ppl doing implants, even normies. Same with chin wing. Same with mse, in fact i was talking to a complete random guy and he was doing expansion. Eye surgeries like what? Underye eye implants have great results.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Can an Indian realistically get surgery's to Chadlite smv? Aka Titbot style?

i saw several ppl doing implants, even normies. Same with chin wing. Same with mse, in fact i was talking to a complete random guy and he was doing expansion. Eye surgeries like what? Underye eye implants have great results.
none have good results. all shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and 5.5psl
Can an Indian realistically get surgery's to Chadlite smv? Aka Titbot style?
Titbot ascended to chadlite? I saw one picture of him post op from eye surgeries he looked LTN. Did he get more shit done?

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
yeah, dude, it's totally that and not that a bunch of teens and early 20s guys don't have a spare $20k+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 26859 and Sanguinius
Titbot ascended to chadlite? I saw one picture of him post op from eye surgeries he looked LTN. Did he get more shit done?
Nah that's what I mean. He will always be ltn smv regardless of how many thousands he spends. Brutal is the plight of the Indian.

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, the next o'pry, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
jaw surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
how? women in usa live in a bubble and just go from point a to point b to chad and friends house. not like russia where i can rizz hoes at the disco.
i dont know, it's an individual struggle. just resist psyops and be who your genes meant for you to be, go psychotic

I'm getting my second facial surgery (bimax) done next month.

9200b5ea-b9ec-46a8-b8b5-69675d200b3b-jpg.2047936

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ChileanMaxxer, dakchuh and 1 other person
all the people (except the deformed jaw guy) u showed got normie surgeries. literally just face lipo and rhinoplasty lmfao.
1️⃣ Minimal incision neck/jawline sculpting
2️⃣ Closed rhinoplasty
3️⃣ Orbital rim / tear trough contoured implants, screw fixation
4️⃣ Facial fat grafting
5️⃣ Buccal fat removal
•••
DJS

Like if you just want to cope say it and i dont answer more, because what u r saying doesnt make any sense. You keep saying these are normies surgeries and you dont specify what do you mean by "not normie surgeries" besides lefort.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ChileanMaxxer and rand anon
how do you explain amnesia and saludom? this guy also improved https://looksmax.org/threads/my-jaw-surgery-journey-video-and-pictures.402739/, , . And the list is endless, surgeries is not talked only in this forum lol, there are several professionals who dedicate their lifes to it. Maybe you are coping cause u r afraid to do one.

I think OP is making fun a certain type of users the ones who have a unrealistic long list of surgeries they want to do put they end up not doing a single one

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
>lack of money
>not understanding falios
>societal and parental pressure
>under 18
>can’t travel alone

I can name like 5 reasons on the top of my head.

/Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: User49
none have good results. all shit.
Reminder that you yourself have responded with :love: to surgery results before, such as this implant result:

Screen Shot 2022 12 27 at 120226 AM Screen Shot 2022 12 27 at 120238 AM

I don't know why you are so bipolar about surgery results. It's like you change your mind every other month about whether surgery is ideal or worthless. You :love: pics of results and then post a new topic a month later saying you've never seen a single good picture of implant results, or whatever.

Reminder that you posted this picture of yourself and stop responding to your own threads almost every time I repost it:

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, babouchelelouche, User49 and 1 other person
Many people do get surgeries lmao

Nobody would do OBO on me, LL looks too dangerous or too expensive if done with elite surgeon. Other surgeries are meme that wouldn’t ascend me much

1️⃣ Minimal incision neck/jawline sculpting
2️⃣ Closed rhinoplasty
3️⃣ Orbital rim / tear trough contoured implants, screw fixation
4️⃣ Facial fat grafting
5️⃣ Buccal fat removal
•••
DJS

Like if you just want to cope say it and i dont answer more, because what u r saying doesnt make any sense. You keep saying these are normies surgeries and you dont specify what do you mean by "not normie surgeries" besides lefort.
nose job and facial lipo. thats it. only "blackpilled" surgery were the orbital rim implants which do 0 for your looks anyways.

Blackgymmax did get Cantho and Amnesia got lower eyelid retraction.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • JFL
Him: No one gets surgery
Someone: Well all these guys got it and it worked
Him: Those aren’t surgeries

I agree 90% of the people talking about crazy invasive stuff like jaw surgery don’t need it but clearly there are good results if you only fix your flaws and enhance your features conservatively.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
what is it then? hairurgy?
furryrgy
a procedure. youre awake the whole time. they just numb your head. no different from getting stitches.

• +1
hair transplant isn't a surgery...
ofc it is a surgery, just not as big of one as bimax. you are just a pathetic little pussy, my jaw surgery is in 1 year. you cry about your incel face and that you are afraif of surgery, well stop being such a fucking fag and get surgery if you want it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
a procedure. youre awake the whole time. they just numb your head. no different from getting stitches.
y u're right, it looks more like restoration than anything else but it still called surgery

It's because they secretly know it's a complete meme. No surgeons perform any of the autistic surgeries and the accessible ones (implants) have nothing but shit results. Only surgeries that work are bluepilled mainstream ones.
No they just broke lol

• +1
ofc it is a surgery, just not as big of one as bimax. you are just a pathetic little pussy, my jaw surgery is in 1 year. you cry about your incel face and that you are afraif of surgery, well stop being such a fucking fag and get surgery if you want it.
ive had 2x hair transplants. they are not surgeries. no different than a dental cleaning.

y u're right, it looks more like restoration than anything else but it still called surgery
is getting stitches or your teeth cleaned a surgery? its clearly barely even considered a procedure. MSE isn't a surgery either, which is why they call it "non-surgical". They still numb your mouth and drill a medieval torture device into it.