The REAL REASON why FWHR is important (but also why it's useless too)

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
Many people here say FWHR is cope, blah blah, etc.

The reason why FWHR is absolutely crucial is not because FWHR itself makes a big difference but what it ENTAILS regarding your face.

High FWHR means you don't have a horseface, which is a Godsend on its own.

It is almost impossible to have good FWHR with a long ass midface without looking like a Bogdanoff clown.

So why is FWHR everything? Because it usually being higher means you have PROPER facial development.

That is, high FWHR alone is useless, but when it is in fact high it means YOUR ENTIRE FACE is probably well-developed.

I.e., your pheno, harmony and etc. is probably good or you have a "good base."

FWHR is also meaningless on the flipside because artificially augmenting it NEVER looks good if it wasn't on a fitting face that "deserved it" to begin with.

In other words it is good only because it being high means it is on a GOOD face.

And trying to increase it on a bad developed face often massively fails (because it is useless as a measurement ON ITS OWN).

So when you think again about the FWHRpill, consider this.

It is not that FWHR alone tells you much as a measurement in theory as much as it being naturally higher signifies the face it is on is DEVELOPED RIGHT.

So this why you cannot really "cheat" it because artificially increasing it on a face that never had it makes it look very subpar.

Just like with the "harmonypill" overall -- you can't just put a "good" feature wherever and expect it to necessarily become "much better" aimlessly on anyone.

This is why surgery is seen as a meme for some as it is not a "one shot fix" for shit harmony.

You can make every supposedly "bad" turn "good" but you can't make inherently ugly turn absolutely beautiful in a "create your character" sort of way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo, sudanguy, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Cope you just need to get all of surgeries you can to get harmonie back.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wackedchives and BullyofAlphaBitches
Cope you just need to get all of surgeries you can to get harmonie back.

You in 10 years:

French

• JFL
Reactions: looksim, Manana, sudanguy and 1 other person
Someone said my fwhr was really high but I also somehow had a slightly long midface, how does that work? Like my middle third was bigger than my lower third or something like that

Someone said my fwhr was really high but I also somehow had a slightly long midface, how does that work? Like my middle third was bigger than my lower third or something like that

Well, that "someone" could have indeed been a moron.

Measure it yourself and you'll probably see it is shit if you truly have a horseface, not just what .org thinks a "long midface" means.

Well, that "someone" could have indeed been a moron.

Measure it yourself and you'll probably see it is shit if you truly have a horseface, not just what .org thinks a "long midface" means.
Yeah they said my midface ratio was almost 1:1 but it looked long due to my short lower third, my fwhr was pretty high though. I don’t understand how my face looks wide and long at the same time

FWHR is cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Many people here say FWHR is cope, blah blah, etc.

The reason why FWHR is absolutely crucial is not because FWHR itself makes a big difference but what it ENTAILS regarding your face.

High FWHR means you don't have a horseface, which is a Godsend on its own.

It is almost impossible to have good FWHR with a long ass midface without looking like a Bogdanoff clown.

So why is FWHR everything? Because it usually being higher means you have PROPER facial development.

That is, high FWHR alone is useless, but when it is in fact high it means YOUR ENTIRE FACE is probably well-developed.

I.e., your pheno, harmony and etc. is probably good or you have a "good base."

FWHR is also meaningless on the flipside because artificially augmenting it NEVER looks good if it wasn't on a fitting face that "deserved it" to begin with.

In other words it is good only because it being high means it is on a GOOD face.

And trying to increase it on a bad developed face often massively fails (because it is useless as a measurement ON ITS OWN).

So when you think again about the FWHRpill, consider this.

It is not that FWHR alone tells you much as a measurement in theory as much as it being naturally higher signifies the face it is on is DEVELOPED RIGHT.

So this why you cannot really "cheat" it because artificially increasing it on a face that never had it makes it look very subpar.

Just like with the "harmonypill" overall -- you can't just put a "good" feature wherever and expect it to necessarily become "much better" aimlessly on anyone.

This is why surgery is seen as a meme for some as it is not a "one shot fix" for shit harmony.

You can make every supposedly "bad" turn "good" but you can't make inherently ugly turn absolutely beautiful in a "create your character" sort of way.
Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and SeriousAscension
Face shouldn’t be too long or short. That’s it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
If my fhwr was smaller id be cl instead of htn

High FWHR means you don't have a horseface
It is almost impossible to have good FWHR with a long ass midface
FWHR usually being higher means you have PROPER facial development
When FWHR is in fact high it means YOUR ENTIRE FACE is probably well-developed
Some bold assumptions there. My fWHR is ideal - 1.97, but my midface ratio is ideal - 0.98 only because of my wide eye spacing. ESR is 0.51 and spacing is 1.6 eye lengths (pfl). So in actuality i have a "long" midface but my wide ipd makes up for it

Is 2.03 FWHR good or too much?