The real reason why tattoos are attractive to woman( ink is not actually attractive by itself but....)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Why woman like men with tattoos? Does having some ink under your skin give you genetic advantage over other dudes? So I have these theories for why females seek men with tattoos, let me explain.
1) having tattoos mean you are rich or own your own high income business.
So basically you have 2 types of men in today's world, the wagie slavie (95%)and the inherited rich guy or the own business dude( around 5%). Having tattoos basically makes you unemployable for 95% of companies and institutions and stops you from achieving high paying positions with high prestige/respect in societies, so in today's world, only the jobless and free men( rich for life and care free) can afford to have tattoos so tattoos are a sign of wealth in modern world and signals you aren't a poor 9/5 wagie and are at the top of the financial food chain.

2) people who have tattoos are not only care free and don't have to work, but the majority of the men who get tattoos are out going, social and 24/7 party Havers. These men have 1 feature in common and that's a good looking face and general well developed body and bone structure. To get tattoos You have to go to either parties or some scepial tattoo places that ugly nerds have no idea exist because they are shut ins due to their faces. You ask why ugly nerd don't get tattoos? Read the next parts

3) men with inferior genetics don't care much to show themselves up to the public.they try to fit in to have a safe life. On the other hand, Having bold activities like tattoos are done by gl men who got positive feedbacks their whole life and aren't scared to do something out of norm. These men have top tier confidence and can afford to do anything and still maintain their genetic values while if ugly men did the same acts, they would get labeled and laughed at.

4) rich guys are usually gl too, for the majority of the times their ancestors have carefully selected and cherry picked their partners because they had the means( power=money) for it so after generations, they achieved a genetically superior bloodline compared to the normal people. You only notice this if you take a walk for an hour on an affluent and rich area of your city and then going to the poor sides. You notice the differences in faces, heights, clothes, the fashion and styles. The poor are generally safer and generic while rich do their best to appear extra ( like tattoos, expensive fashin and dresses,exotic cars etc) and got better genetics overal.So as I said, usually the gl AND rich men get tattoos so the chances of a rich tattoed guy being gl is high. basically in females brain, men having tattoos= high chances of him being both rich and gl.

Conclusion= when you say a man got tattoos, girls subconsciously think the guy is either terra nt ( nt=gl) or he's a rich for life no need to wage slave for life type of a guy or both.They imagine a guy who lives outside of the box and can afford to be himself( all these means he's good looking and rich)
So having ink on your skin doesn't make you "more genetically valuable" by itself but "putting ink on your skin is generally an activity that top% males participate in" so even if you are a nerd subhuman, you can not cheat this code and become "more attractive" by the ink.
that's my theories on why tattoos are attractive to majority of females.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, BitchBoy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Not a single word

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, WishIwasChico, Kazakh Theist and 3 others
From everything I have researched and observed
It's mostly like a decorated battle scar
that really turns them on
it has high primal nature around it
you tried it tho

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Danish_Retard and try2beme
From everything I have researched and observed
It's mostly like a decorated battle scar
that really turns them on
it has high primal nature around it
you tried it tho
Low iq

IMG 3179

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Perfection, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Why woman like men with tattoos? Does having some ink under your skin give you genetic advantage over other dudes? So I have these theories for why females seek men with tattoos, let me explain.
So basically you have 2 types of men in today's world, the wagie slavie (95%)and the inherited rich guy or the own business dude( around 5%). Having tattoos basically makes you unemployable for 95% of companies and institutions and stops you from achieving high paying positions with high prestige/respect in societies, so in today's world, only the jobless and free men( rich for life and care free) can afford to have tattoos so tattoos are a sign of wealth in modern world and signals you aren't a poor 9/5 wagie and are at the top of the financial food chain.

2) people who have tattoos are not only care free and don't have to work, but the majority of the men who get tattoos are out going, social and 24/7 party Havers. These men have 1 feature in common and that's a good looking face and general well developed body and bone structure. To get tattoos You have to go to either parties or some scepial tattoo places that ugly nerds have no idea exist because they are shut ins due to their faces. You ask why ugly nerd don't get tattoos? Read the next parts

3) men with inferior genetics don't care much to show themselves up to the public.they try to fit in to have a safe life. On the other hand, Having bold activities like tattoos are done by gl men who got positive feedbacks their whole life and aren't scared to do something out of norm. These men have top tier confidence and can afford to do anything and still maintain their genetic values while if ugly men did the same acts, they would get labeled and laughed at.

4) rich guys are usually gl too, for the majority of the times their ancestors have carefully selected and cherry picked their partners because they had the means( power=money) for it so after generations, they achieved a genetically superior bloodline compared to the normal people. You only notice this if you take a walk for an hour on an affluent and rich area of your city and then going to the poor sides. You notice the differences in faces, heights, clothes, the fashion and styles. The poor are generally safer and generic while rich do their best to appear extra ( like tattoos, expensive fashin and dresses,exotic cars etc) and got better genetics overal.So as I said, usually the gl AND rich men get tattoos so the chances of a rich tattoed guy being gl is high. basically in females brain, men having tattoos= high chances of him being both rich and gl.

Conclusion= when you say a man got tattoos, girls subconsciously think the guy is either terra nt ( nt=gl) or he's a rich for life no need to wage slave for life type of a guy or both.They imagine a guy who lives outside of the box and can afford to be himself( all these means he's good looking and rich)
So having ink on your skin doesn't make you "more genetically valuable" by itself but "putting ink on your skin is generally an activity that top% males participate in" so even if you are a nerd subhuman, you can not cheat this code and become "more attractive" by the ink.
All that writing just for no one to read it

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Only degenerates get or are attracted to tattoos. People with class wouldn't even consider them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Sprinkles, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
I thought this was water. Tattoos=more risk taking=higher T=More succesful/dimorphic/attractive

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and ZaC
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer
Only degenerates get or are attracted to tattoos. People with class wouldn't even consider them.
all woman are degenerates, some couldn't act like their nature 30 years ago because society didn't allow it. now degeneracy is rewarded.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
can girls tell if it’s a temporary tattoo?

IMG 20231208 205205

(I read all of it)

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
too many words

its about:

>tattoo damages/exposes skin to the outside
>this exposure can develop into an infection
>essentially by beıng healthy despite having a tattoo implies you are genetically fit and strong

this is from a sole biological attraction point, your yapping is still correct from a socio economic perspective

All the efforts for your parents to raise you so you ended up a org browsing loser.
And what are you but a org browsing loser lmao

Look at Sergie Caber, he ascended har with a tattoo. If you are a pretty boy then getting a tatoo to look more masculine is a great idea.

too many words

its about:

>tattoo damages/exposes skin to the outside
>this exposure can develop into an infection
>essentially by beıng healthy despite having a tattoo implies you are genetically fit and strong

this is from a sole biological attraction point, your yapping is still correct from a socio economic perspective
low iq take

Do you put stickers on a Bugatti?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, BrahminBoss, Gonthar and 1 other person
Look at Sergie Caber, he ascended har with a tattoo. If you are a pretty boy then getting a tatoo to look more masculine is a great idea.
he is famous because of his top tier face, not ink. the same trend of "attractive" guys getting tattoos.

Do you put stickers on a Bugatti?
no, but putting stickers on bugatties are not a common practice but high value males tattooing is common and norm.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
no, but putting stickers on bugatties are not a common practice but high value males tattooing is common and norm.
It is very rare for really handsome dudes to get tattoos. Some do but they get them where they are not visible (ribcage). Those that get visible tattoos are trying to compensate for their lack of looks and most likely earn 25k a year.

It is very rare for really handsome dudes to get tattoos. Some do but they get them where they are not visible (ribcage). Those that get visible tattoos are trying to compensate for their lack of looks and most likely earn 25k a year.
gl people can tattoo or not, its up to them. if you read my essay at the end i mentioned that tattoos wont make you "more attractive" but it indicates the person to be much higher value than normies because its the reality for most of the time. there are so many gl people who choose not to tattoo because its pointless just like you mentioned so tattoos are just an extra for gl people.
imagine you see a 100k benz, would you think the dude is poor? no. a rich successful guy comes to mind and its the case in 95% of the time. can a average wagie own that benz? yes but its rare.
my point is general association of tattoos with good genes.

gl people can tattoo or not, its up to them. if you read my essay at the end i mentioned that tattoos wont make you "more attractive" but it indicates the person to be much higher value than normies because its the reality for most of the time. there are so many gl people who choose not to tattoo because its pointless just like you mentioned so tattoos are just an extra for gl people.
imagine you see a 100k benz, would you think the dude is poor? no. a rich successful guy comes to mind and its the case in 95% of the time. can a average wagie own that benz? yes but its rare.
my point is general association of tattoos with good genes.
Tattoos are far from being high class or wealth indicators lol.

I know it because I hang out with very rich people and not a single one of them has a tattoo.

An indicator of wealth would be watches, or certain designer shoes.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Tattoos are far from being high class or wealth indicators lol.

I know it because I hang out with very rich people and not a single one of them has a tattoo.

An indicator of wealth would be watches, or certain designer shoes.
rich doesn't always mean high class. when i cross the rich neighbor hoods in my city, 95% of rich young guys end up looking cheap and gypsy because they try hard with funny brand sunglasses, big watches, retarded brand 50k+ fashion and sport cars that scream low class.
only old rich couples are high class, those who drive s or e classes or 5 or 7 series and are usually 50+.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Why water like water with water? Does having some water under your water give you water water over other waters? So I have these waters for why waters seek water with waters, let me water.

having waters mean you are water or own your own water income water. So basically you have 2 waters of water in today's water, the water water (95%)and the water water or the own water water( around 5%). Having waters basically makes you water for 95% of waters and waters and stops you from water water positions with water water in waters, so in today's water, only the water and water waters( water for water and water water) can afford to have waters so waters are a water of water in modern water and water you aren't a water 9/5 water and are at the water of the water food water.

water who have waters are not only water free and don't have to water, but the majority of the waters who get waters are water, water and 24/7 water waters. These waters have 1 water in common and that's a water water water and water water and bone water. To get waters You have to go to either waters or some water water waters that water waters have no water exist because they are water ins due to their waters. You ask why water water don't get waters? Read the next waters

waters with inferior water don't water much to water themselves up to the water. they try to water in to have a water water. On the other water, Having water waters like waters are water by water waters who got water waters their whole water and aren't water to water something out of water. These waters have water water water and can afford to water anything and still water their water water while if water waters did the water waters, they would get water and water at.

water waters are usually water too, for the majority of the waters their ancestors have water water and water water their waters because they had the water( water=money) for it so after waters, they achieved a water water water compared to the water water. You only water this if you water a water for an water on an water and water water of your water and then water to the water waters. You water the water in waters, waters, clothes, the water and water. The water are generally water and water while water do their water to water extra ( like waters, water water and waters, water water etc) and got water water overal.So as I water, usually the water AND water waters get waters so the waters of a water water being water is water. basically in waters water, waters having waters= water chances of him being both water and water.

Glad I have tats

i can't speak for the foid attraction to it since my brain is incapable of irrational thought, but it's attractive to men(for fucking, not for marriage) because it signals she is low iq, impressionable, therefore easy to manipulate and to bed. also, you do not feel like you're destroying anything of value when you defile her. the more tattoos wymxn have, the more you are compelled to mistreat her.

this is essentially a spit and cum bucket:
tattoo-1613827481.png

• Ugh..
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
No need to overanalyse everything. Shit just looks cool

1) no, not even remotely close
2) no
3) this is a contributing factor
4) still no

It is a similar mini halo to riding a motorcycle. Women see that you have a tat, or ride a motorcycle, and it is a sign you probably are not a complete pussy.

1) no, not even remotely close
2) no
3) this is a contributing factor
4) still no

It is a similar mini halo to riding a motorcycle. Women see that you have a tat, or ride a motorcycle, and it is a sign you probably are not a complete pussy.
This

OP is a retard

break this down in a stance for you. slayers got tattoos in the past hence women connect tattoos with slayers, so people get tattoos women still have the connection and there fore rate u more attractive

break this down in a stance for you. slayers got tattoos in the past hence women connect tattoos with slayers, so people get tattoos women still have the connection and there fore rate u more attractive
right idea, but wrong conclusion. incel think if they get tattoos they will become slayers because in the past slayers had tattoos, but now it's just mainstream and girls laugh at a try harding incel with tats