The REAL reason your libido drops like a stone after 30

It's not because of lower testosterone or whatever hormone-related bullshit the mainstream tells you.

It's because, on some instinctual level, you know that it's not your 'duty' anymore to do the deed anymore. You are no longer in your prime. You are no longer in a condition to raise the next generation. You're just an old man, growing older, and you know that the girls won't look at you anymore unless you are literally top 1% of genetics.

But here is where things get really brutal.

It's not just about getting girls. Your libido will just suck in general. Ever masturbation will become far less enjoyable than it used to be.

A huge part of the reason masturbating is easy when you're young is that you're fantasizing about scenarios that could actually plausibly happen (or so you'd like to believe) to someone of your own age. Look at popular sexual and romantic scenarios: 90% of them involve men between the ages of 18-25. The first romance, the hot girl at school, the horny milf that fucks younger guys, etc. It's very rare for any of these fantasies to involve older men (jfl even the CEO in 50 Shades of Gray is in his late mid or late 20s).

Now that I'm 33 years old, my old masturbation fantasies don't work anymore. I can't picture myself making out with a hot high-school Stacy because it breaks my suspension of disbelief too much. At worst it even makes me cringe.

A common bluepiller cope you'll hear is that men simply lose interest in sex as the get older, but this is just a lie and a cope. It's just something men tell themselves to rationalize why they're no longer as sexually confident as they were previously.

But compare that to women.

They literally don't have this problem. Milfs are lusted after by younger guys. Becoming 30 does NOTHING to lower a woman's sexual appeal despite what retard redpillers say. It merely places them into different niche that is desired by younger and older Chads alike.

20-year-old Stacy: Hot Babe
30-year-old Stacy: Hot Milf

20-year-old Chad: Hot Stud
30-year-old Chad: Yesterday's News.

It is so fucking over for men. Once the majority realizes what's actually up and the blackpill goes fully mainstream, we're going to see massive numbers of men self-deleting.

q0g0ocnoogeb1.gif
Youre just a fucking pedo, kys

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Looks at Harvey Weinstein, Leonardo DiCaprio, Adam Levine …

it already dropped lol i cant imagine myself having sex cuz i have 2 incher

dunno about libido but 30 being over mega cope. at 30+ until you late 40s you are supposed to be in your prime provided that you reached certain societal milestones - you have your own appartment, you have career and you at least look after yourself which is again not that hard for men because just by being 11-17%bf and having hair already puts you into top 20% category.
Dont know a single 30+ guy who reached those milestones who is not having hes best time in life compared to hes 20s.

It’s over after 28

dunno about libido but 30 being over mega cope. at 30+ until you late 40s you are supposed to be in your prime provided that you reached certain societal milestones - you have your own appartment, you have career and you at least look after yourself which is again not that hard for men because just by being 11-17%bf and having hair already puts you into top 20% category.
Dont know a single 30+ guy who reached those milestones who is not having hes best time in life compared to hes 20s.
Who cares about those things when you’re old. You’re old, and old people, especially old men are irrelevant

Who cares about those things when you’re old. You’re old, and old people, especially old men are irrelevant
young people are irrelevant. they run around saying the dumbest, cringiest shit. they're all clones of each other. they have the worst taste in everything. your entire personality was probably crafted by old jewish men. that's not a conspiracy. 100% of your humor is probably attributable to Larry David in some way. Max Martin probably wrote all your favorite music.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 44730
This is cope. It is about testosterone. I know this because I have a perverted uncle in Europe who is like 60 but looks young for his age and he is fucking everyday
big if true

young people are irrelevant. they run around saying the dumbest, cringiest shit. they're all clones of each other. they have the worst taste in everything. your entire personality was probably crafted by old jewish men. that's not a conspiracy. 100% of your humor is probably attributable to Larry David in some way. Max Martin probably wrote all your favorite music.
Relevancy is dictated by SMV hierarchy. Women 18-22 are peak SMV. While these women will seek resources from older men they are significantly less likely to be genuinely affectionate and lustful towards 30+ year olds. Therefore old men are irrelevant.

tbh if u are well above average and earn good money u can fuck decent looking 10-20 year younger girls. so at 40 u can still get 20-25 year olds (i know of several GL boomers who go clubbing and fucking younger girls)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why do you think Roosh V, Aaron Clarey, Joker (Better Bachelor), Rollo Tomassi are so bitter? Though Aaron Clarey I think has a girlfriend still. Because they realize that they are too old to be taken seriously as players anymore.
Better Bachelor is nearly 50, 5'6 and bald and a bit overweight.
I knew years ago that people would make money off of this jewish feminist shit by just talking about this lunacy.
That's what these people are doing.
Better Bachelor doesn't look bad, he could get a young chick if he would work out.
He gets his money that he spends for his new home and has a growing fan base.
But he's a white guy so...
Lots of Phillipinas with a white fetish would worship him.
Also he's like the most calm guy in the whole manosphere, doesn't sound bitter at all, just realistic.

Last edited:
prime for men is 24-30, but you can look good till 40 and have great sex appeal for sure - michel morrone, meeks, o pry, moose ali khan etc. you just have to de age with supplements, meditation, excercise, and lifestyle changes

80% of men descending with age is just hair loss ngl

How are you even alive?
Human cells can survive up to 150 years. 30 years is 1/5 of the full cell life expectancy. 20 and 30 aint a big difference we just age to fast for some certain reason. Some people in their 30 s look young and have high t and some already in their mid 20s ascend hard and look old. For some reason we humans age faster. In history people lived upnto 150 years.

So you basically live from 16-28 and then live ends for you? How old are you? I know some 30 plus guys that date 20 plus girls and go out every weekend. So they live on while you give up on life at 28 😂

30 is not old . 40s is considered start of middle age. 55 plus is getting old. 60 plus is old

So you basically live from 16-28 and then live ends for you? How old are you? I know some 30 plus guys that date 20 plus girls and go out every weekend. So they live on while you give up on life at 28 😂
That’s basically correct, life starts to end at 28 for sure. You can do things that 20 year olds can do as you said, like date young women and go out every weekend, you can do this even at 50+, but the experience is a washed up shadow of what it once was, you’re pathetic for doing so, and the women certainly don’t genuinely like you. To be valuable or respectable at an old age you need to achieve extremely significant things

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Human cells can survive up to 150 years.
Jfl at this cope. There isn't a single person in existence that has made it to 150. Before modern medicine most people didn't even make it to 80.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It's not because of lower testosterone or whatever hormone-related bullshit the mainstream tells you.

It's because, on some instinctual level, you know that it's not your 'duty' anymore to do the deed anymore. You are no longer in your prime. You are no longer in a condition to raise the next generation. You're just an old man, growing older, and you know that the girls won't look at you anymore unless you are literally top 1% of genetics.

It's not just about getting girls. Your libido will just suck in general. Ever masturbation will become far less enjoyable than it used to be.

A huge part of the reason masturbating is easy when you're young is that you're fantasizing about scenarios that could actually plausibly happen (or so you'd like to believe) to someone of your own age. Look at popular sexual and romantic scenarios: 90% of them involve men between the ages of 18-25. The first romance, the hot girl at school, the horny milf that fucks younger guys, etc. It's very rare for any of these fantasies to involve older men (jfl even the CEO in 50 Shades of Gray is in his late mid or late 20s).

Now that I'm 33 years old, my old masturbation fantasies don't work anymore. I can't picture myself making out with a hot high-school Stacy because it breaks my suspension of disbelief too much. At worst it even makes me cringe.

A common bluepiller cope you'll hear is that men simply lose interest in sex as the get older, but this is just a lie and a cope. It's just something men tell themselves to rationalize why they're no longer as sexually confident as they were previously.

They literally don't have this problem. Milfs are lusted after by younger guys. Becoming 30 does NOTHING to lower a woman's sexual appeal despite what retard redpillers say. It merely places them into different niche that is desired by younger and older Chads alike.

It is so fucking over for men. Once the majority realizes what's actually up and the blackpill goes fully mainstream, we're going to see massive numbers of men self-deleting.

q0g0ocnoogeb1.gif
Bullshit people in tribes have libido at 200yo

im turning 28 in a month, my libido is on a all time low point, masturbation doesnt give me anything anymore. Driving with my a5 coupe and hearing music gives me 10x more joy than a fcking orgasm. Turning Asexual is the way to go

Cmon man. Who actually believes this
Squidward is coping saying Chad hits the wall at 30. I've fucking seen it all.

I don't know how some people cope so hard that they believe him. Real truth is that (if you're a Chad) at 30, your life will either be one of the following.

• In a healthy LTR (non-cucked LTR, extremely rare, about 1 in 1000)
  • Single with girls feeding out the palm of your hand. (Also realising all the pussy he left on the table in his earlier years when he was less experienced and attuned).

18 year old chicks already spent their teen years looksmaxxing, reading vogue and romance novels, frauding, mastering flirting etc, while 22 year old Chadlites are just entering elementary school when it comes to being au fait with any of that.

That's why you see tiktoks of young decent looking guys saying they only realised a girl was flirting with him, 3 years after the fact. And on the other side of the coin, you'll see the same, experienced girls complaining about how the quiet cute guy can't pick up on her hints.

I'm not calling out @disillusioned because he's disillusioned. I'm calling him out because he is flat out wrong.

• In a healthy LTR (non-cucked LTR, extremely rare, about 1 in 1000)
  • Single with girls feeding out the palm of your hand. (Also realising all the pussy he left on the table in his earlier years when he was less experienced and attuned).

18 year old chicks already spent their teen years looksmaxxing, reading vogue and romance novels, frauding, mastering flirting etc, while 22 year old Chadlites are just entering elementary school when it comes to being au fait with any of that.
What do you define a non-cucked LTR as? Based on the context of the thread and your response, I am assuming it is a relationship that is completely non-transactional in a monetary sense, and is completely transparent in a moralistic sense. E.g, the couple is together only due to genuine desire and enjoyment of each others’ company (money is not a motivator), and no cheating is going on in the background. Is this what you mean?

Also, I do not fully agree that chadlites are “just entering elementary school” when it comes to understanding female psychology and relationship dynamics. In fact, I would say they exceed most men in understanding simply because they get many more opportunities to talk to and have sex with women. Implicit understanding is a cause and effect system for men, the cause being looks and effect being the level of understanding. Explicit understanding of these things, however, seems to be entirely unrelated to one’s looks level and rather a consequence of their own IQ and desire to understand human nature. This is just as rare as chad-level looks, in my opinion.

A chad with explicit understanding is THE UNDISPUTED king of the mountain, no question. He can manipulate/leverage any situation with a woman in any way he wants, to get nearly any outcome he desires. But, I have yet to meet a chad with explicit understanding. Most fall somewhere within 1SD of the median on a normal distribution for IQ/social understanding. They never need to learn because their looks do enough to keep them relatively satisfied in life.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What do you define a non-cucked LTR as? Based on the context of the thread and your response, I am assuming it is a relationship that is completely non-transactional in a monetary sense, and is completely transparent in a moralistic sense. E.g, the couple is together only due to genuine desire and enjoyment of each others’ company (money is not a motivator), and no cheating is going on in the background. Is this what you mean?
I just mean that they want to be together and genuinely both make each others lives better, to the point where they'd pass up opportunities just to stay together, and are still happy in that concession. Money can and still will be a motivator for the gf though, so it's not a cucked LTR if the dude has the looks and money. But yeah like you said, more transparent and moralistic rather than just being an comfy arrangement with veiled intentions.

And yeah I made a huge generalization with the Chadlite point. I meant guys with Chadlite level looks who weren't slaying in highschool. Girls are always ahead of men in experience.

Highschool Chads get all the action but aren't as psychologically in-tune, because it's the girls who are dressing and behaving in a way to seduce just 1 out of 100s of guys, and it can be hard for them to make sure to handle conflicts with unwanted attention, whilst still trying to seduce the dude who tons of other girls are after.

Men (Chadlites+) mature and realise the intrinsics a lot later in their lives, even when they're doing well with girls - because they don't have to think about the psychology like girls do.

Also, they're in a league of their own. All girls know they're all after the same dude, and they compete. If normies try to "compete" for those girls.... all bets are off, the chicks already have their minds set on who they want to be intimate with and who they want to avoid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison
Explicit understanding of these things, however, seems to be entirely unrelated to one’s looks level and rather a consequence of their own IQ and desire to understand human nature. This is just as rare as chad-level looks, in my opinion.
Can be a niche interest for some people of course. You definitely don't need to have women pining over you day-in-day out to understand some dynamics that play out around attractive men. But experiencing it first-hand is a sure fire way to inadvertently understand the dynamics over time. Then again, my point was, some younger good looking guys don't understand, miss a lot of signals and leave a lot on the table.

The last paragraph you wrote is pretty blackpilling, and shows how beneficial looks+iq can be, even just in the realm of dating.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm 35 and ready to coom in fanny always

I just mean that they want to be together and genuinely both make each others lives better, to the point where they'd pass up opportunities just to stay together, and are still happy in that concession. Money can and still will be a motivator for the gf though, so it's not a cucked LTR if the dude has the looks and money. But yeah like you said, more transparent and moralistic rather than just being an comfy arrangement with veiled intentions.

And yeah I made a huge generalization with the Chadlite point. I meant guys with Chadlite level looks who weren't slaying in highschool. Girls are always ahead of men in experience.

Also, they're in a league of their own. All girls know they're all after the same dude, and they compete. If normies try to "compete" for those girls.... all bets are off, the chicks already have their minds set on who they want to be intimate with and who they want to avoid.
Ok, makes sense now. I agree with all the other points. Great thoughts, thanks.

I read a post a while back that goes into why women are further ahead than men in these aspects, its a very thought provoking read if you’re interested:

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-womens-reality.814208/

I will say, understanding dating through an economic and mathematical perspective has proven to be useful to me. While I agree with you that most women will try to seduce those very top men, most will not achieve their goal, hence why stable matching seems to be the dominant principle of the dating market. Women are very aware and blackpilled on their standing (looks/value wise) whether explicitly or (more usually) implicitly. Every Gorlock knows she’s not a 10/10 even though her friends tell her she is.

The whole “female delusion” (instances where women claim to be a 10/10, better than every man, not needing a man, etc) that redpillers always bitch about (whatever podcast, fresh and fit, rich cooper, etc.) is only a psychological mechanism used to rile men up, making them consume more content/buy more courses, never really fixing their problem, so that the high-IQ grifters can leech on mens’ perpetuated problems for their own wealth gain. It’s a very sadistic and cold scamming method. The truth is, women aren’t delusional at all.

The real, brutal truth is that most women are just not attracted to most men. The dating market is in principle stable matching, but the nuances are more complicated. A 6/10 guy will generally have to put in a lot of effort to keep a 6/10 woman, and he may still get dumped for some little, insignificant reason. Healthy stable matches are only found at the top of the market, where people are incentivized by game theory to stay in those relationships because they have the best of both worlds (a partner with good looks and moral character), hence the nash equilibrium forms naturally. For most other women, they must trade off between a good-looking, dominant man and a stable, loving provider. Thus, there is no clear Nash eq, and all relationships become tumultuous in some respect (either a lack of genuine desire for a normie, or emotional abuse by a Chad). It seems the natural nash for women now is the emotionally abusive chad, since women are much more open about their lack of desire for any man that isn’t at least a HTN, and sometimes even HTNs. They would rather be alone until their 30s when baby fever starts to hit. Then children with the normie, sexless/unhappy marriages, and divorces follow.

It is really interesting times we live in, all these sociological/psychological phenomena are completely foreign to people since they were a natural consequence of the recent advancement in computing and internet capabilities over the last two decades. The next few decades will be even more fascinating, with advancements in AI (better neural networks, transformers, and possibly bio-integrated algorithms) and genetic engineering.

Last edited:
  • +1
I will say, understanding dating through an economic and mathematical perspective has proven to be useful to me. While I agree with you that most women will try to seduce those very top men, most will not achieve their goal, hence why stable matching seems to be the dominant principle of the dating market. Women are very aware and blackpilled on their standing (looks/value wise) whether explicitly or (more usually) implicitly. Every Gorlock knows she’s not a 10/10 even though her friends tell her she is.
This is why it's useless to meet girls in clubs or on dating apps. Every woman in a club has to deal with desperate normies drunk jestermaxxing; and, their guard is up to the highest degree; which is ironic because they're most defensive in a venue which they voluntarily put themselves in, and dolled themselves up for hours prior in preparation. I've made the mistake of being overly crude with a girl who genuinely just wanted me to fuck her, because I was wasted drunk. Girls will typically always have friend(s) with them in bars/clubs, and the trope is true - the friends will cockblock, and the uglier ones will cockblock harder. The cockblock feels obligated to find fault in the guy her friend likes, to justify her own presence. None of the dynamics work in your favour, especially when drunk with more room to diminish her fantasy of what you could be.

When a girl likes you, don't underestimate her ability to fantasize. And unfortunately, the more you talk with her without fucking her, the more she'll start to rationalize that there's something wrong with you, or she's wrong in liking you because she doesn't see you with other women, etc. Her fantasies dwindle, basically. And it's sad because a lot of men in 2023 just have no experience, and girls are defensive, bitchy, but oddly almost as sexually frustrated (especially toward decent looking men with little experience).

Alcohol will also cause you to be more open, which is a turn off, at least before she has sex with you. Revelations before the Flood cause the Creek to run dry.

If I had to think for a second about what works best aside from being in school or college, it's actually "cold approach". Although I wouldn't call it that. I truly think we live in a time where 99.9999% of guys are just way too scared and conditioned. It's no harm to talk to a girl you find attractive, in person, during the day, while she's on her own without having a fake gaurd up; that's when she'll be her self, a bit off gaurd. You only need to have a quick 2 minute chat and grab her number.

Your face, height, confidence and her imagination will do all the work, until you decide to text her. You also have freedom to leave, and end the conversion on YOUR TERMS, as you're the one who started it.

It's just hard for a lot of guys. Not only do we have a massive problem of attraction, we've a problem of esteem, confidence, opportunity and more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and chadison
The whole “female delusion” (instances where women claim to be a 10/10, better than every man, not needing a man, etc) that redpillers always bitch about (whatever podcast, fresh and fit, rich cooper, etc.) is only a psychological mechanism used to rile men up, making them consume more content/buy more courses, never really fixing their problem, so that the high-IQ grifters can leech on mens’ perpetuated problems for their own wealth gain. It’s a very sadistic and cold scamming method. The truth is, women aren’t delusional at all.
Guys who unironically fall for that stuff must either be fully retarded or coping into the next dimension. Feminists do the same sort of thing where they claim they're not into good looking guys (who they like), just to appear cooler among their peers.

The average Whatever Podcast / ArakoTV viewer would jestermax and simp for a girl 10x uglier than the "deluded" ones shown on the content they spend their time consuming. But it works the other way around too. Girls will claim they hate frat guys because they're so obnoxious - it doesn't matter. They can be one-on-one with a frat guy they like and he'll suddenly be nice, generous and attractive.

It's such a meme now that the following actually holds true for normies.

Nice=She talks to me
Evil bitch=Anything else

Yeah those marketers are insanely high IQ too. But they spent years and millions of dollars trying to find out what to do.

• +1
This is why it's useless to meet girls in clubs or on dating apps. Every woman in a club has to deal with desperate normies drunk jestermaxxing; and, their guard is up to the highest degree; which is ironic because they're most defensive in a venue which they voluntarily put themselves in, and dolled themselves up for hours prior in preparation. I've made the mistake of being overly crude with a girl who genuinely just wanted me to fuck her, because I was wasted drunk. Girls will typically always have friend(s) with them in bars/clubs, and the trope is true - the friends will cockblock, and the uglier ones will cockblock harder. The cockblock feels obligated to find fault in the guy her friend likes, to justify their own presence. None of the dynamics work in your favour, especially when drunk with more room to diminish her fantasy of what you could be.
I am almost done with college now, and I have came to the exact same conclusion. I’ve had the exact same experiences you described too. I think women still go to the bar because 1: it’s seen as a social requirement in college/when young, and 2: they secretly hope that one night they’ll get lucky and find a chad that is nice and has his shit together. Otherwise, they still get validation from drunk jestermaxxers, as you mentioned. Figuratively speaking, it’s enough of a chance/dopamine hit to keep them incentivized to keep pressing the button on the slot machine in a casino, even though they know the expected payout is negative.

I used to be a blabbering idiot when a girl was interested in me, as I felt the need to prove myself. You can guess how those interactions went. Last year when I finally realized I just needed to shut the fuck up, let her talk, explore her emotions, and quietly lead the way while she did most of the social lifting, my whole world changed. Women are more comfortable with me now, they approach and talk to me (after first meeting them), etc. It’s really amazing. Looks are king, but a developed understanding of social dynamics is hugely important—especially for those highly analytical (like me).
When a girl likes you, don't underestimate her ability to fantasize. And unfortunately, the more you talk with her without fucking her, the more she'll start to rationalize that there's something wrong with you, or she's wrong in liking you because she doesn't see you with other women, etc. Her fantasies dwindle, basically. And it's sad because a lot of men in 2023 just have no experience, and girls are defensive, bitchy, but oddly almost as sexually frustrated (especially toward decent looking men with little experience).
Singleness and sexlessness is an entirely separate topic I won’t get into now for time-related reasons, but suffice to say, you’re right.
Alcohol will also cause you to be more open, which is a turn off, at least before she has sex with you. Revelations before the Flood cause the Creek to run dry.
Do you use any other substances to help relieve anxiety? I do not favor alcohol. I have tried many, the best so far has been low-dose phenibut. I have some bupropion and a few SSRIs coming soon, i might try 150mg bupropion. Unfortunately it is very difficult for me to shift my mental frame-of-mind from a logical to emotional one when talking to women. I’ve had success sober, but I tend to do better when on GABA-related substances or anxiolytic substances.
If I had to think for a second about what works best aside from being in school or college, it's actually "cold approach". Although I wouldn't call it that. I truly think we live in a time where 99.9999% of guys are just way too scared and conditioned. It's no harm to talk to a girl you find attractive, in person, during the day, while she's on her own without having a fake gaurd up; that's when she'll be her self, a bit off gaurd. You only need to have a quick 2 minute chat and grab her number.

Your face, height, confidence and her imagination will do all the work, until you decide to text her. You also have freedom to leave, and end the conversion on YOUR TERMS, as you're the one who started it.
I agree. I’ve thought about approaching girls in the gym but all my interactions with girls in the gym make it seem like they have their guard up even in the gym now. Guys always work in with me on a piece of equipment/machine whenever I invite them to (out of politeness), but never women. But I might try it anyway, the worst that could happen is the woman indirectly expressing disinterest (since I’m not sub5/normie, nothing terrible will likely happen).
It's just hard for a lot of guys. Not only do we have a massive problem of attraction, we've a problem of esteem, confidence, opportunity and more.
Good point. That’s also a whole separate topic that barely anyone addresses here or IRL (like the mental health crisis in adolescents declared by the CDC). And they’re all getting worse.

Last edited:
  • +1

q0g0ocnoogeb1.gif
this is up there with 'women like pain'

Do you use any other substances to help relieve anxiety? I do not favor alcohol. I have tried many, the best so far has been low-dose phenibut. I have some bupropion and a few SSRIs coming soon, i might try 150mg bupropion. Unfortunately it is very difficult for me to shift my mental frame-of-mind from a logical to emotional one when talking to women. I’ve had success sober, but I tend to do better when on GABA-related substances or anxiolytic substances.
Maybe get prescribed Lyrica. And yeah I feel you. I've taken all the stuff you named, in the past. I think chronic NAC (500-1000mg per day everyday) and meditation will help you. Drugs for anxiety always come back to bite.

• +1
your libido lowers because old people aren't supposed to have sex. if you didn't pop out 10 babies with a 16 yo jb while you were 17, it's all over.

your libido lowers because old people aren't supposed to have sex.
This is bullshit there are 50+ year old dudes that start having sex again after going on steroids or TRT.