the reality of tretinoin

finn899

finn899

Kraken
tret ages the skin severely guys,yes it smooths out the smallest bit of fine lines but it will destroy your texture in the long run,you can never get youthful looking jordan in this pic or timothe in the last pic while on tret you will end up with bad texture skin like this tik toker ,the secound images is a is a tik toker who is 24 and is a clear abuser of tret/skin care, and 100 percent abuses alot of pointless creams destroying her skin,another example of good youthful skin you can tell never used tret or pointless oils and just naturally aged well is timothe charlemet he is 27 yet looks in his early 20s,ik alot of you are gonna cope and deny this but do the maths,if skin care was soo useful,why do koreans not age well after 40?? its all genetics and lifestyle/diet NOTHING ELSE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, nevermind2, Krakowski and 1 other person
You can't even see the second girls skin texture with her whore filters she is just bogged from fillers and surgerys.

But yes tret is a looksmin as it gives you uncanny shiny cellophane skin and destroys fat pads over time

• +1
Reactions: zura, reaper2, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
what are we supposed to do then

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, reaper2, Detective and 4 others
legit, you are fucked once tret nukes your fatpads

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, reaper2 and PseudoMaxxer
legit, you are fucked once tret nukes your fatpads
finally som1 has a brain and knows that putting acid on your face is retarted asf,keep in mind you will look amazing after 2 months,but within 6 months to a year yeah the acid starts to break your face down and you look way worse then before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, j05, reaper2 and 3 others
Post actual studies to back your claims or some good examples of it fucking up your face

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, j05, Highlander and 14 others
use tret and look older, dont use tret and my acne comes back. I have a lot of fat in my face anyway. tret is the be all and end all for acnecels. dont get put off by threads like this.

• +1
Reactions: Vidales, KLESUM and PseudoMaxxer
Like any other medication, you stop using it after treatment time. Anything is poison when you do it wrong.

Use for 2-4 months, if results happend or tube is done, end treatment and now controll your hormones.

Wouldn‘t recommend tret for anti aging or longterm

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, baldgeeza and someone.something_
Yeah your tiktok analysis is better than dermatology journals jfl at the IQ of this forum bruh

• +1
Reactions: pajeetmaxxing, looksmaxxerrr, horizontallytall and 19 others
Yeah your tiktok analysis is better than dermatology journals jfl at the IQ of this forum bruh
you want a dermatology example? took 1 min this is a girl 2 mil subscribers all about skincare she is indeed a dermatologist, made thousands of skincare videos she takes trets and many other creams and at the ripe age of 32 she looks like this.... cant you see a pattern here?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, zura, baldgeeza and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: plukee
View attachment 2500988you want a dermatology example? took 1 min this is a girl 2 mil subscribers all about skincare she is indeed a dermatologist, made thousands of skincare videos she takes trets and many other creams and at the ripe age of 32 she looks like this.... cant you see a pattern here?
look at her neck lol shes anorexic

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, PseudoMaxxer and niqfan625
View attachment 2500988you want a dermatology example? took 1 min this is a girl 2 mil subscribers all about skincare she is indeed a dermatologist, made thousands of skincare videos she takes trets and many other creams and at the ripe age of 32 she looks like this.... cant you see a pattern here?

She's just skinny?

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and PseudoMaxxer
Retinoids actually thickens the skin overall.

They thicken the dermis and epidermis and thin down the stratum corneum. It's just a very small layer that is thinned. Retinoids causes the epidermis to profilerate and retinoids increase the production of glycosaminoglycans (e.g. hyaluronic acid), it causes extra water retention and thus actually thickens the skin.

Other than that retinoids prevent collagen degradation and increase its production, which causes the thicker dermis.

It's actually a good thin the stratum corneum is thinned down, because that's the dead cells and it being thinned down causes it to be glowier and smoother. Retinoids give an anti-aging effect actually, because of the thickening of the lower layers which causes the wrinkles to be less deep.

You are just cherry picking random youtubers and saying yes she uses retinoids and she has wrinkles -> thus retinoids causes wrinkles.

Actually stopping people from ascending.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs, looksmaxxerrr, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 31 others
what alternatives are there? Dont cope with lifestyle and diet because I have both in check and yet my skin isnt perfect

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
also @Orc thoughts?

finally som1 has a brain and knows that putting acid on your face is retarted asf,keep in mind you will look amazing after 2 months,but within 6 months to a year yeah the acid starts to break your face down and you look way worse then before
I'm on tret for 2+ years and no such thing as happened. Keep coping lmao

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Tr0ubLe, Vidales and 4 others
She is just very lean bro + whites age like milk no matter what

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I'm on tret for 2+ years and no such thing as happened. Keep coping lmao
i can guarnetee your texture is worse then it was before and you look older,give it another 2 years

what alternatives are there? Dont cope with lifestyle and diet because I have both in check and yet my skin isnt perfect
just use tret bro , so long you use it properly it only has good effects for the skin.

• +1
Reactions: Vidales and bradpittshairline
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, ascendead and KING REIDYZ
Why do people base their whole viewpoint just because of one thing they've seen online. They even go as far as to reject the countless studies behind it JFL. Also do you really think these models don't use shit such as tret, its literally the tip of the iceberg of lookmaxing you really think people here are the founders of that shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, IWantToMax, tombradylover and 3 others
shes 41.

• +1
Reactions: copeistani and KING REIDYZ
An important thing would be bone masss, which supports and stretches out the skin

However implants and their effect on soft tissue is a complicated thing
Anything I can do to aid skin without relying on genetics or hardmaxxing? Ive been using tret for half a year at 18

true tret is pure cancer but that bitch is a vegan

Retinoids actually thickens the skin overall.

They thicken the dermis and epidermis and thin down the stratum corneum. It's just a very small layer that is thinned. Retinoids causes the epidermis to profilerate and retinoids increase the production of glycosaminoglycans (e.g. hyaluronic acid), it causes extra water retention and thus actually thickens the skin.

Other than that retinoids prevent collagen degradation and increase its production, which causes the thicker dermis.

It's actually a good thin the stratum corneum is thinned down, because that's the dead cells and it being thinned down causes it to be glowier and smoother. Retinoids give an anti-aging effect actually, because of the thickening of the lower layers which causes the wrinkles to be less deep.

You are just cherry picking random youtubers and saying yes she uses retinoids and she has wrinkles -> thus retinoids causes wrinkles.

Actually stopping people from ascending.

whites are overall the best age race by a mile please stop this
in photoaging hes right, melanin and skin thickness is directly proportional

Anything I can do to aid skin without relying on genetics or hardmaxxing? Ive been using tret for half a year at 18
get laser treat ment for skin, ask your dermat how long u have to be off tret to do laser

is that laser resurfacing? Or IPL
idk didnt research this since i need to get rid of acne first, u can check online or let your dermat tell u based on ur needs

Nothing has ever made my smooth look as naturally smooth and glowy as pure glycerin. Actually discovered it on accident trying it out on my hair. Over the day it dripped into my face and I guess I touched my face after touching my head too.....when I got home and looked in the mirror I looked 10 years younger, my gf was in shock.

Want an alternative, there it is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
never gonna try and help the lost ppl again,i know soo much more but just gonna let you retards find out in 8 years when you niggas look like this at 28... bc you thought putting acid on your face is a good idea for anti ageing just remember this ,so yes all you guys are right arguement done,nobody respond under this post again i dont even know how to delete it,this is what all your fad pads are gonna look like soon and under eyes if your that retarted to put it under eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and Deleted member 20370

THat's not a girl, that hag doesn't even look 40 but older than that

shes vegan retard that what causes it, and look at the majority of people who have used tret for a long time they age good

low iq post. Tret increases and promotes collagen buildup why are u coping

Can confirm op is right

Trets poison doesn’t even fix acne many better alternatives

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
One of the worst threads on looksmax ever

• +1
Reactions: Maxxwell, Deleted member 30679, zenflix and 3 others