the reaper is brutal

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
this guy could've been a psl god jfl. one bimax away for slaying. then the reaper reaps. brutal.

o'prys son if he married a slav

Brutal first guy frauds it well at the start untill I saw the dirty trick he was pulling

Bro imagine how akward it’ll be if someone or a girl touches ur hair and sees that

Like girls love touching hair id never fraud like that since it would be the most embarrassing moment

Tho the barber is very blackpilled and what he says at the start is true

The first guy has a good enough face structure and strong enough bones that he would suit the short hair definitely better than what he’s rocking rn

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Brutal first guy frauds it well at the start untill I saw the dirty trick he was pulling

Bro imagine how akward it’ll be if someone or a girl touches ur hair and sees that

Like girls love touching hair id never fraud like that since it would be the most embarrassing moment
the saddest thing is that this kid has so much potential. and if he even had the microscopic amount of the information we know, he would slay and mog us all to oblivion. its sad but im happy he is retarded enough to think fucking powder will hide your nw 3. i will ascend while he rots. a beautiful sentiment. god must be real.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tho the barber is very blackpilled and what he says at the start is true

The first guy has a good enough face structure and strong enough bones that he would suit the short hair definitely better than what he’s rocking rn
the barber has one of the best hairlines ive ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Very good barber he made the best of what he could and the guy looks much better by the end

The guy is lucky he is htn and has good bone structure avarage subhuman would be better off with the longer hair

• JFL
the saddest thing is that this kid has so much potential. and if he even had the microscopic amount of the information we know, he would slay and mog us all to oblivion. its sad but im happy he is retarded enough to think fucking powder will hide your nw 3. i will ascend while he rots. a beautiful sentiment. god must be real.
Yeah he’s gl too bad the reaper does not forgive

Sad to see these above avarage dudes get this

But luckily the barber is really blackpilled and did definitely save him a lot of embarrassment

Especially whenever this guy finds some girl I don’t think she’d be flattered by that double peace

Hair is literally the first thing girls play with after u get any sort of intimacy

• So Sad
He's nothing special

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and lilith
He's nothing special

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
He's nothing special
His eye area is literally ideal

Lean, high cheekbones, good harmony

He’s htn would be chadlite if his jaw was stronger innit