what is wrong with this guy’s physique? shit genetics?

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
he is 6’’3 95kg but he still looks dogshit somehow like his biceps are ingocnito i’m 72kg and a lot weaker but mine look better has this guy been raped by rng?

i also hate this guy i see him 247

also norwood reaper is on his ass
IMG 0387

IMG 0386

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and mvp2v1
fat, ugly face makes u think his physique is bad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and mvp2v1
pasty cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
Just soft and flabby can tell he never did physical sport growing up

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
he is 6’’3 95kg but he still looks dogshit somehow like his biceps are ingocnito i’m 72kg and a lot weaker but mine look better has this guy been raped by rng?

View attachment 2829447
View attachment 2829449
Gymcopers are seething right now, seeing his face completely drain him of his SMV despite the years he put in the gym XD XD XD

When I see people like him I don’t even laugh or anything I just genuinely feel sad for him from the bottom of my heart

shit insertions

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and moreroidsmoredates
that physique is horrid

He has bad muscle bellies and insertions, that’s pretty much it.

agreed in terms of normie standards. but for this site this is considered a beached whale
Nigga, some of this niggas are delusional asf and have not seen the light of day due to being stuck in their basement forever.

View attachment 2829447
View attachment 2829449
Long arms + long bicep insertions. It already takes a lot to fill out a regular sized arm with long bicep insertiojd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back