The reason Normies exist

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
It's because they have a more "feminine brain". I associate this with females because it's well known women can be very influenced by social circles and social norms.
This is what could make a man to be docile, conformist, placid, etc. IQ might be a big factor in this too.

Nowadays a masculine brain is labeled as a mental problem which is autism(not straight mental retardation) and some type of behaviour labeled as misogynistic as well.
Unlike how estrogens and other pollutants are able to turn an individual homosexual, it's still not known how you can turn a person neurotypical. Diet, race mixing and chemicals could be a possible answer, being able to alter human's genes and causing this phenomenon.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Tabula Rasa, thecel and 1 other person
why am I feminine yet based?

This is what could make a man to be docile, conformist, placid, etc. IQ might be a big factor in this too.

You think that’s what a normie is? Being low-T and docile isn’t part of the definition of normie I go by. Tyrone from the hood is a normie. School bullies are normies. High school football/rugby jocks are normies.

The idea that normies are weak and low-T is a cope that .org aspies use to bolster their egos.

You think that’s what a normie is? Being low-T and docile isn’t part of the definition of normie I go by. Tyrone from the hood is a normie.
BBC is immune to the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
You think that’s what a normie is? Being low-T and docile isn’t part of the definition of normie I go by. Tyrone from the hood is a normie. School bullies are normies. High school football/rugby jocks are normies.

The idea that normies are weak and low-T is a cope that .org aspies use to bolster their egos.
yes they can have any type of T levels

• +1
why am I feminine yet based?
Idk brain is really complex. Some parts of your body may be feminine and others may not.

• +1

Being physically High-T is not the same that being mentally High-T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and thecel
Being physically High-T is not the same that being mentally High-T.

mentally high-T is just having a conservative (as opposed to liberal) mindset

but lots and lots of normies are conservative:

mentally high-T is just having a conservative (as opposed to liberal) mindset

but lots and lots of normies are conservative:

View attachment 2652056
Cope. Most normies are NT and they crave for social validation, even Chads.

And that is what you consider masculine thought. Go to Silicon Valley and you will find the real Mental High T.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and thecel
not reading allat

Normies = low t