The reason the teen love pill is now cope but it wasn't back then

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Society has changed, people no longer stay with their high school sweethearts which is what should be happening, everybody understands that they will at least live til 80 so "they got time to meet the one".

They know they'll go to college, military, whatever or they'll get minimum wage jobs where they'll meet other young people. They can go to clubs or whatever so the pressure of finding a soulmate as a teenager, which was normal back then, no longer exists. Dating apps and social media also ruined this since women can get DMs from guys within a 100 mile radius, back then you only needed to compete with the guys in your school and barely, now you compete with everyone and it's unfair

The whole child free movement is proof of this, both men and women are put off by the idea of having children or settling down before 32. Nigga, an aunt's friend got married at 14 and she's still married to that dude to this day. This is no longer the expectation.

Now it's all muh I wanna explore, I wanna have a hoe phase, hook ups, I'm too young and not ready bla bla bla.

So all these people that had teen love but didn't stay with their high school sweethearts messed up big time cause now they're gonna have to settle for older people with more baggage and worse pair bonding.

So it doesn't matter if you got teen love or not, you're a victim of a society that no longer cares about forming families and loving someone forever since teenagehood/childhood

TLTR for faggots: Teen love is now cope cause it no longer leads to settling down and forming a family young with that person you met when it was easier to pair bond

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, FrenchChad, JL~ and 21 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 24278
Inb4: didn't read this essay faggot, rope

@7zyzz7

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Teen sex teen pussy good
I didn't have that
No need to wordcel an entire essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Roquefort, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Inb4: didn't read this essay faggot rope
Exactly Dnr Teen love pill is everything over if you're not shinji
8a3709f18068223697db8c17850909fa

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24278
Teen sex teen pussy good
I didn't have that
No need to wordcel an entire essay
Settling down with teen oneitis>>> sex

Anything else means it's ova

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I'm going to have a teenage wife when I'm 50. It's guaranteed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dimorphism, Splinter901, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Another summary for this long ass essay

Teenagers know there's a long future after high school thanks to the life expectancy being higher than back then, they know they can find the one for them in the future so they don't bother trying to have something serious with someone when they're at the best age to pair bond. If they break up with that special someone then they missed out on the best chance to find the one that will be with them forever

Smartphones, Dating apps and social media ruined dating for everyone, including high schoolers. Now a 17 year old senior needs to compete with 20 year old dudes who can easily dm the girls or with dudes from other schools. Back then you just needed to compete with like 2 dudes who liked the same girl maybe, now you compete with people you haven't even seen IRL

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Society has changed, people no longer stay with their high school sweethearts which is what should be happening, everybody understands that they will at least live til 80 so "they got time to meet the one".

They know they'll go to college, military, whatever or they'll get minimum wage jobs where they'll meet other young people. They can go to clubs or whatever so the pressure of finding a soulmate as a teenager, which was normal back then, no longer exists. Dating apps and social media also ruined this since women can get DMs from guys within a 100 mile radius, back then you only needed to compete with the guys in your school and barely, now you compete with everyone and it's unfair

The whole child free movement is proof of this, both men and women are put off by the idea of having children or settling down before 32. Nigga, an aunt's friend got married at 14 and she's still married to that dude to this day. This is no longer the expectation.

Now it's all muh I wanna explore, I wanna have a hoe phase, hook ups, I'm too young and not ready bla bla bla.

So all these people that had teen love but didn't stay with their high school sweethearts messed up big time cause now they're gonna have to settle for older people with more baggage and worse pair bonding.

So it doesn't matter if you got teen love or not, you're a victim of a society that no longer cares about forming families and loving someone forever since teenagehood/childhood

TLTR for faggots: Teen love is now cope cause it no longer leads to settling down and forming a family young with that person you met when it was easier to pair bond
not reading all that shit nigga, also rope you disgusting incel FREAK

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
@TRUE_CEL @Splinter901 @Xangsane @BigBoy @aBetterMii @HimmyButler @defezman @bishōnenmaxxer @Suimaxxer @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @ihatereddit @Clown Show
Thots ?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
no ones saying teen love is important to be able to settle down with a girl, its important to not have an abused dog mentality in your 20s. its important to not feel like a social outcaste

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, JL~, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
no ones saying teen love is important to be able to settle down with a girl, its important to not have an abused dog mentality in your 20s. its important to not feel like a social outcaste
Also correct but the Teen love pill is no longer what it was decades ago so whether you got it or not, you're still victim of a society that has pushed everything forward (basically it's not totally your fault you missed out). The only ones saved from this are the ones who formed a family with their teenage/childhood love

Maybe there's not teen love anymore, but there's teen sex, girls are starting their sex life earlier now, they how much more partners, if you missed on teen sex then it's over...

• So Sad
Maybe there's not teen love anymore, but there's teen sex, girls are starting their sex life earlier now, they how much more partners, if you missed on teen sex then it's over...
It's even worse they're starting their sex lives earlier tbh, no pair bonding left and all single moms by 22

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Missing out on almost everything in my teens (and the rest of my life and no, none of it is my fault) is one of the many reasons I will go ER.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, dimorphism and Clown Show
Women dictate the dating market. In past they pressured men into marriages earlier, but now men allowed it and foids decided to be the biggest whores history has ever seen till they are used up roasties. Men think about sex all day every day and are the horniest creatures on earth, yet foids managed to be bigger, more promiscuous whores then men ever did.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23218, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Making rupees > teen love

it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
Women dictate the dating market. In past they pressured men into marriages earlier, but now men allowed it and foids decided to be the biggest whores history has ever seen till they are used up roasties. Men think about sex all day every day and are the horniest creatures on earth, yet foids managed to be bigger, more promiscuous whores then men ever did.
Brutal it was over for old fashioned guys like me who wanted the old type of love you see in old movies

Brutal it was over for old fashioned guys like me who wanted the old type of love you see in old movies
The only way to cope is to be a degenerate chad, so when you settle with an average foid in your 30s, at least you were bigger degenerate than her in your youth. Because the average foid is on par with levels of degenracy as some top 1% chad today, while average man gets nothing. Imagine having to cope with the fact that your future "wife" experienced all those things in her youth while you didn't, simply because she lives on tutorial mode. I'm 25 and I missed on everything.

Modern "life" is a permanent, every milisecond of the day ER fuel.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
The only way to cope is to be a degenerate chad, so when you settle with an average foid in your 30s, at least you were bigger degenerate than her in your youth. Because the average foid is on par with levels of degenracy as some top 1% chad today, while average man gets nothing. Imagine having to cope with the fact that your future "wife" experienced all those things in her youth while you didn't, simply because she lives on tutorial mode. I'm 25 and I missed on everything.

Modern "life" is a permanent, every milisecond of the day ER fuel.
So over for our generation man, it wasn't our fault, we didn't deserve this

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier
I have crazy superiority complex, I might be delusional

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and forevermirin
When teen love copers get cucked in their 30s and have no idea what to do coz they were bluepilled all their life>

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24278
When teen love copers get cucked in their 30s and have no idea what to do coz they were bluepilled all their life>
It's just over for this generation and all future generations man let's just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Teen love pill was never about settling down jfl
It’s always been about missing out on basic developmental milestones and having to suffer mental illness for the rest of your life because of it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 24278
Missing out on almost everything in my teens (and the rest of my life and no, none of it is my fault) is one of the many reasons I will go ER.
Livestream it (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Teen love pill was never about settling down jfl
It’s always been about missing out on basic developmental milestones and having to suffer mental illness for the rest of your life because of it
The thing is back then there were no milestones like this one, you were just expected to settle down with your HS sweetheart cause that was your best shot at having a long life partner. The reason there's so many niggas missing out on it now it's cause everybody is replaceable and they think they got time to find the one

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and apocalypse
I have crazy superiority complex, I might be delusional
That's similar, extreme inferiority and superiority both stem from feeling like social outcaste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 24278
That's similar, extreme inferiority and superiority both stem from feeling like social outcaste.
Nah I know why I have it, I research occult shit all the time and hidden forums like these to maximize my health and other biohacking communities, I feel I genuinely have an edge over normies because of this. I'm not saying that I can't get mogged but I'll attain spiritual enlightenment and have complete control over my mind and body before I die, that's why I never feel suicidal coz I think I have to find greater meanings of life, that's why I've been so interested in Vedic astrology and other ancient spiritual/religious texts

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and forevermirin
Nah I know why I have it, I research occult shit all the time and hidden forums like these to maximize my health and other biohacking communities, I feel I genuinely have an edge over normies because of this. I'm not saying that I can't get mogged but I'll attain spiritual enlightenment and have complete control over my mind and body before I die, that's why I never feel suicidal coz I think I have to find greater meanings of life, that's why I've been so interested in Vedic astrology and other ancient spiritual/religious texts
i agree with some of that, and yes its good but the fact of the matter is a normie who got into ltr at 16 then got a job and got married and shit wouldn't really be interested in anything outside of living a normie life.

im not saying its a bad thing to be a social outcaste either, many great people were but it will affect your social life still.

• +1
What are you talking about?
People are the happiest when they are childless and consume media all day long, peer reviewed science literally says it
There is no such thing as being a delusional genetic deadend nobody wants to have children with, you are either a breeder or a powerful self-dependent achieving individual
Stop spreading incel nazi propaganda chud

• JFL
i agree with some of that, and yes its good but the fact of the matter is a normie who got into ltr at 16 then got a job and got married and shit wouldn't really be interested in anything outside of living a normie life.

im not saying its a bad thing to be a social outcaste either, many great people were but it will affect your social life still.
Bro I have done all the normie, NT shit during my college days but ever since Covid I've got great interest in occult and spiritual texts, I don't wanna live a normie life anymore, I want to maximize my life, I'm not coping using these things, I've seen enough proof that astrology works, so these automatically means whatever was written in Hindu Vedas was 100% correct but problem of this Kaliyuga is there's so much misinformation regarding religion, that's why the society is degrading, I'm not running away from my problems but once I'm 50+ I'll go full monk mode and leave this materialistic world behind

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Bro I have done all the normie, NT shit during my college days but ever since Covid I've got great interest in occult and spiritual texts, I don't wanna live a normie life anymore, I want to maximize my life, I'm not coping using these things, I've seen enough proof that astrology works, so these automatically means whatever was written in Hindu Vedas was 100% correct but problem of this Kaliyuga is there's so much misinformation regarding religion, that's why the society is degrading, I'm not running away from my problems but once I'm 50+ I'll go full monk mode and leave this materialistic world behind
bro im not saying ur coping, just that there must be some reasons that pushed u down this path - either genetic or environmental - not everyone has those interests right? most normies are busy trying to make money and fuck/ltr bitches.

don't take what im saying negatively, i agree with you just viewing it in a different way. ideally someone who is on the spiritual path shouldn't have a superiority complex either, but it stems from your experiences with the world.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
bro im not saying ur coping, just that there must be some reasons that pushed u down this path - either genetic or environmental - not everyone has those interests right? most normies are busy trying to make money and fuck/ltr bitches.

don't take what im saying negatively, i agree with you just viewing it in a different way. ideally someone who is on the spiritual path shouldn't have a superiority complex either, but it stems from your experiences with the world.
Covid was definitely the reason but I've always been interested in these things ever since I can remember and the funny thing is it clearly shows in my birth chart too, I'll have great success if I do spiritual things, that's what pushed me more, everyone is born for a different reason in this world and the most sad part is not understanding your karma and potential, I have specific yoga in my chart that says I'll have great success doing meditation and mantra chantings.

You're correct, I should not have superiority complex, with time I'll become more humble but I genuinely feel people around me can't see the greater meanings in life that's why I feel superior but I'm also jealous of people who are mentally more stable than me, I have to control my jealousy and ego, I've to overcome these sins in this lifetime

I didn't want to have kids or marriage when I started learning this shit and was planning to live a life of celibacy but after reading my birth chart more I realised having wife and kids will be very beneficial for me and then I realised even Lord Shiva had a wife, having a wife will help me in my spiritual journey and my kids will love me

Last edited:

32? I want to settle down at 26-27.

• +1
promiscuity mogs

• Ugh..
Big facts

• +1

It’s basically olgllller if you want Muh marriage being a gl Geomaxer is the only lll way

• +1