The reason the teen love pill is now cope but it wasn't back then

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
lmao the cope is strong

• Hmm...
I didn't want to have kids or marriage when I started learning this shit and was planning to live a life of celibacy but after reading my birth chart more I realised having wife and kids will be very beneficial for me and then I realised even Lord Shiva had a wife, having a wife will help me in my spiritual journey and my kids will love me
Schizo

• Hmm...
@TRUE_CEL @Splinter901 @Xangsane @BigBoy @aBetterMii @HimmyButler @defezman @bishōnenmaxxer @Suimaxxer @BrahminBoss @Beastimmung @ihatereddit @Clown Show
Thots ?
thanks for tag

my mom is gonna shut of my internet but I'll reply if it is still on jfl

• JFL
High IQ post, may it heal your ungodly post-rep ratio.

dnrd read other replies so I'll probably be repeating stuff.

Teen love is not entirely cope I'd say. Getting easy love experience with people perfectly in your age range, all the while pair bonding chemicals are still plenty present within people, means this is the best time to get experience. To say it's over because you never experienced teen love is cope, but if you didn't have it you'll definitely struggle more relative to someone who did experience it.

Also you bring up how people used to marry their HS sweetheart, which really puts into perspective how shits changed. I can't imagine anyone having the mental maturity to maintain a marriage, me included in all honesty.

• +1
The coping just never ends from you haha

• So Sad