The reason why long hair is failo

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I'm realizing now I never seen long-haired guys with hot girls. I think it's because it doesn't look normie, even if a guy pulls it off and looks good. Long hair on men is associated with metalheads, gamer nerds, and homeless people. It can have niche appeal to alt girls, but hot women are almost always hyper neurotypical and obsessed with social status. More than anything they want a guy who looks normie, who they can show off in public and to their friends. The stigma associated with long hair would make them embarrassed to be seen with him. If we were in the middle ages when noblemen all had long hair and it was associated with highborn status it would be a different story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, DoII, radicalrationalist and 1 other person
depends on what you consider long and also the texture

long wavy is very diff from long straight

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
depends on what you consider long and also the texture

long wavy is very diff from long straight
Even at this length I think my hair was failo'ing me even though it looked good, because I got way more success with club girls after cutting it short.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, the BULL and Deleted member 28927
Even at this length I think my hair was failo'ing me even though it looked good, because I got way more success with club girls after cutting it short.

Ew

• JFL

you have very thin hair, you needed way more volume to pull this haircut off

and even then the shape looks kinda bad tbh

long hair like a girl is shit on men. Long hair down to your cheekbone or jaw is good

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, NarrowBones and DelonLover1999
Screenshot 20231118 201040 Video Player
mine lol

• JFL
77923CA6 6876 45D8 87F1 B9EEE89B5D06
Long hair is life

Bro wtf clean your hair

• JFL
ong i know why u is capping if u didnt care about your life you would post your full face attention whore exposed lil bro
I can’t tell if ur larping with the way you talk actual monkey holy, I post half my face bc the full thing is ugly like I said if u can actually fucking read which I doubt a dirty baboon like u can

I can’t tell if ur larping with the way you talk actual monkey holy, I post half my face bc the full thing is ugly like I said if u can actually fucking read which I doubt a dirty baboon like u can
it cant be that bad u tripping