The reason why so many atheists are also so ugly

Fish

Fish

Banned
They just can't believe that they are made in the image of God. Beautiful people are chosen by God, and through seeing beauty, you start to understand why there has to be a God for beauty to exist. An ugly person is more inclined to believe that they are a cosmic accident. Why God choses some people to be ugly is something that is probably beyond our comprehension. Maybe you can find out by receiving the Holy Spirit, and having it revealed to you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bigbootylover45, Ultimate SUbhuman, Xangsane and 7 others
and maybe there is nothing, or he doesn't give a fuck

even on the bible he lets people kill the ones that praise him in the worse ways possible... go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Krispitus and Deleted member 14392
So that's why most Reddit users are atheists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mosh12, Latinolooksmaxxer, Fish and 3 others

even on the bible he lets people kill the ones that praise him in the worse ways possible... go fuck yourself
Some would argue that executing the innocent is murder; thus, when God wipes out whole cities, He is committing murder. However, nowhere in Scripture can we find where God killed “innocent” people. In fact, compared to God’s holiness, there is no such thing as an “innocent” person. All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has “just cause” to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn’t is proof of His mercy.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Isengard
Some would argue that executing the innocent is murder; thus, when God wipes out whole cities, He is committing murder. However, nowhere in Scripture can we find where God killed “innocent” people. In fact, compared to God’s holiness, there is no such thing as an “innocent” person. All have sinned (Romans 3:23), and the penalty for sin is death (Romans 6:23a). God has “just cause” to wipe us all out; the fact that He doesn’t is proof of His mercy.
there was a prophet that was stoned to death in public for spreading the gospel, a painful death (his final words were "forgive them lord" or something like that while agonizing)

why didn't God care about those people that died for just believing in Christ? why did he punish Job? i mean even Judas was meant to betray Jesus... so what does this tell you about God?
exactly, he can do whatever he wants and if you dont worship him you suffer the whole eternity.

fuck it.

there was a prophet that was stoned to death in public for spreading the gospel, a painful death (his final words were "forgive them lord" or something like that while agonizing)

why didn't God care about those people that died for just believing in Christ? why did he punish Job? i mean even Judas was meant to betray Jesus... so what does this tell you about God?
exactly, he can do whatever he wants and if you dont worship him you suffer the whole eternity.

fuck it.
and by this i mean, you have no free will. everything is just like a movie, all scripted.

fuck it.
Bruh, God Himself came as a man and died the most excruciating death possible and did not save Himself. He answered about martyrdom in Matthew 10:39: “Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.” God does not always answer our questions the way we want or expect, we can conclude from Scripture that God welcomes any sincere question from an earnest heart. Insincere questions, or questions from a hypocritical heart, are a different matter. The Pharisees and Jewish leaders often presented their questions to trick or trap Jesus (John 7:53–8:11; Matthew 21:23–27; 22:15–22; ), but He refused to answer them. The Bible says, “Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him” (Hebrews 11:6). Unbelief is a failure to trust the Lord (Psalm 78:22) and a sign of rebellion and disobedience against God (Hebrews 3:12; 11:31). After King Saul disobeyed God, his questions went unanswered (1 Samuel 28:6).

They just can't believe that they are made in the image of God. Beautiful people are chosen by God, and through seeing beauty, you start to understand why there has to be a God for beauty to exist. An ugly person is more inclined to believe that they are a cosmic accident. Why God choses some people to be ugly is something that is probably beyond our comprehension. Maybe you can find out by receiving the Holy Spirit, and having it revealed to you.

fuck it.

Jfl god defends ugly norwoodcels

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)​

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman, Fish, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person

23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.​

This is what got me back into Christianity

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Krispitus, SubSigma, Fish and 1 other person

crazy to think its all made up stories wrote by Jews

there's literally no consistent evidence. what a fucking lie.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
crazy to think its all made up stories wrote by Jews

there's literally no consistent evidence. what a fucking lie.
If they made it up, why do they now turn the world against the it? From what I see, the Bible is the only thing getting attacked. Bro, that says something about that book.

If they made it up, why do they now turn the world against the it? From what I see, the Bible is the only thing getting attacked. Bro, that says something about that book.
The only proof we will ever get is once we die, friend. Therefore I'll tell you once i get back to earth.

BEB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Fish

I rarely like things but you are so correct. Less and less people are becoming religious because of the internet. Imagine believing in a sky wizzard in the year 2024 now (Almost 2024) LMAO. dumbasses.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This is what got me back into Christianity
You are so fucking hilarious. I love the sarcasm so much. This is quite frankly the best sarcasm ive ever seen. Im so gonna steal thi swhenever i can use it/

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel