The reason why whites age bad, they have the hightest rates of bone resorption especially compared to blacks (which is 70% of ageing )

datboijj

datboijj

🚧50.86% JSE Oct 27th no mre delays🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍ 🚧
If you haven't taken the bone resorption pill, you don't actually want to age well
it's the main cause of wrinkles, i would say it's 90% of wrinkles in fact
your body grows skin along with the skull, the amount of skin remains the same your whole life
meanwhile, boneresorption causes you to lose bone, giving the skin no option other than to fold upon itself

You can see it when you have teeth extrracted
BLOG%20-%20DID%20YOU%20KNOW%20THAT%20TOOTH%20LOSS%20ON%20FRONT%20OR%20BACK%20CAN%20MAKE%20YOU%20LOOK%20OLDER.jpg

Enough of that lets get to why whites age so damn bad
oh yeh because they are resorption lawl cows

Now as for how to stop this just bone smash or something along with obvious diet that supports bone health
Mewing should also help a lot

@thecel @Xangsane @Octillionaire @curlyheadjames @chrollo @Lawton88

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25534, Deleted member 1901, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
good thread drop the canine fossa pill next

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
If you haven't taken the bone resorption pill, you don't actually want to age well
your body grows skin along with the skull, the amount of skin remains the same your whole life
meanwhile, boneresorption causes you to lose bone, giving the skin no option other than to fold upon itself
View attachment 2089208
View attachment 2089210
I thought bone resporption doesn't begin till the 30s, late 20s. So why do early 20s white bitches mostly all have fine lines and crows feet etc. At least in Canada they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, sub5inchcel and datboijj
I thought bone resporption doesn't begin till the 30s, late 20s. So why do early 20s white bitches mostly all have fine lines and crows feet etc. At least in Canada they do.
idk they start early i guess

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
I thought thicker skin held up better with the same lifestyle was the main reason black people didn't wrinkle as much etc.

I thought thicker skin held up better with the same lifestyle was the main reason black people didn't wrinkle as much etc.
maybe, But the main culprit is bones so focus on that for ageing
along with collagen maxing

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
maybe, But the main culprit is bones so focus on that for ageing
along with collagen maxing

OK so how do we slow down bone resorption as we age. Is it just making sure you take in enough calcium, D3 and K2? Working the jaw muscles?

Atleast they got colouring i guess

View attachment 2089208
BLOG%20-%20DID%20YOU%20KNOW%20THAT%20TOOTH%20LOSS%20ON%20FRONT%20OR%20BACK%20CAN%20MAKE%20YOU%20LOOK%20OLDER.jpg

View attachment 2089210
Now as for how to stop this just bone smash or something along with obvious diet that supports bone health
Mewing should also help a lot
View attachment 2089215
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and Lawton88
Wow I remember 2 years ago good threads like these were made on here daily

Now this is the first thread that isn’t shit that I’ve seen on here in literally 3-4 months

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, 5'7 zoomer, sub5inchcel and 2 others
Shit hypothesis, completely wrong.

The reason whites age faster is loss of collagen and wrinkles. Thicker skin wrinkles slower, and whites have the thinnest skin, on average.

Bone loss is irrelevant to anyone before late middle age, and still a tiny factor for most people after that. Whites do not have low bone density compared to other races, only compared to blacks, who have exceptionally high bone density.

Your link compares whites and blacks only. It doesn't compare whites to any other race of people. I saw another study of bone density between blacks, whites, Hispanics (i.e. Central/South Americans) and Asians, and whites/Hispanics/Asians were all roughly equal in bone density. Despite that, Asians have a stereotype of aging well and whites have a stereotype of aging poorly. It is 100% soft tissues.

high iq thread
No, it's really not lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MakinMogReturns, terrorblade and 3 others
@Prettyboy told you

Wrong.

It has to do with declining collagen and elastin levels.

When middle age fat loss (which starts to become noticeable around 27-28) first occurs the declining collagen production causes the skin to droop around the area where it once stood firm. This is the cause of jowling and wrinkles.

Bone resorption isn’t even a remote concern until early 40s. It’s all collagen decline from accumulation of cortisol throughout the younger years which finally catches up along with subcutaneous fat loss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and datboijj

The reason whites age faster is loss of collagen and wrinkles. Thicker skin wrinkles slower, and whites have the thinnest skin, on average.

Bone loss is irrelevant to anyone before late middle age, and still a tiny factor for most people after that. Whites do not have low bone density compared to other races, only compared to blacks, who have exceptionally high bone density.

Your link compares whites and blacks only. It doesn't compare whites to any other race of people. I saw another study of bone density between blacks, whites, Hispanics (i.e. Central/South Americans) and Asians, and whites/Hispanics/Asians were all roughly equal in bone density. Despite that, Asians have a stereotype of aging well and whites have a stereotype of aging poorly. It is 100% soft tissues.

No, it's really not lol
actually it is a high iq thread dont fw my boi jj like that

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chinlet Ascension, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Wow I remember 2 years ago good threads like these were made on here daily

Now this is the first thread that isn’t shit that I’ve seen on here in literally 3-4 months
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: capybara and ascension
Lifestyle and cake up

Obviously this is an illustration, and not an actual before/after comparison. So does this accurately reflect the stereotypical effects on skin after bone/tooth loss? And are the observed skin changes intended to represent results of bone/tooth loss, or are they merely intended to show another sign of aging which would realistically occur synchronously with the bone/tooth loss?

Obviously this is an illustration, and not an actual before/after comparison. So does this accurately reflect the stereotypical effects on skin after bone/tooth loss? And are the observed skin changes intended to represent results of bone/tooth loss, or are they merely intended to show another sign of aging which would realistically occur synchronously with the bone/tooth loss?

That drawing represents what happens with the loss of teeth pretty well. Some mid 30s females literally turn into old grandma when they remove their dentures.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Then how come you don’t look wrinkled after leanmaxxing if you were fat?

Israelites (so-called Negroes) age slower because of our brown complexion and our skin is smooth and it’s the complexion the Most High has while Edomites (so-called White people) she faster because they have a red complexion and rougher skin. It’s really that simple.

64 year old Angels Bassett looks like she’s in her early 40s

64 year old Jamie Lee Curtis looks her age.

No, it's really not lol
This

This forum is so low iq these days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and terrorblade
good thread op

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back