The reason you are Non-NT and incel is because of your looks

tired of these coping blue pilled in denial retards acting like face is the only thing that matters, if that was true i would have a 200+ body count instead of rotting on this hellhole
Facts bhai

tired of these coping blue pilled in denial retards acting like face is the only thing that matters, if that was true i would have a 200+ body count instead of rotting on this hellhole
ok then just go ahead and work on your personality and put yourself out there :soy: , this website isn't for you

ok then just go ahead and work on your personality and put yourself out there :soy: , this website isn't for you
as i already said that doesn't work. telling a non NT guy to work on his personality is like telling a 4ft tall midget adult man "just work on growing bro!!!"

as i already said that doesn't work. telling a non NT guy to work on his personality is like telling a 4ft tall midget adult man "just work on growing bro!!!"
non-nt is a negligible factor if you're good looking, you will automatically be treated better in your social interactions. if you are as good looking as you say you are, then stop rotting on this website and find some people your own age and hang out with them.

non-nt is a negligible factor if you're good looking, you will automatically be treated better in your social interactions. if you are as good looking as you say you are, then stop rotting on this website and find some people your own age and hang out with them.
maybe being NT doesn't matter if you are a top 0.000001% gigachad but i was referring to regular good looking guys who are anything from top 15% to top 1% facially

Stop spreading misinformation this isn’t true for all cases

Bla bla bla, that's what I thought for years, I wondered how all of my peers throughout my youth whom I thought were "uglier" than me got gfs and I didn't and when I got truly blackpilled I finally realized that I am indeed uglier than them. My face maybe isn't deformed but there is no single thing that is appealing to a foid's eye, while they had at least something appealing about them, plus I am shorter than all of them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

So don't delude yourself with ratings from homosexual ethnics here and try to deeply understand how foid's perceive male attractiveness and optimize your looks to that.

What is your height?
This might be one of the most true things I ever read on this

Some people like to blame Non-NT on their social failures, when it's their bad looks leaving a negative impression causing a snowball effect.

Non-NT isn't the reason your face gets shared on group chats and why you get mocked behind your back. It's your bad looks first, then Non-NT coming afterwards as a result of that.

Your lack of good looks result in poor social outcomes, making you socially outcasted and leaving you more and more Non-NT due to no friends and social interaction.
Bro thinks he made a shocking revelation