The rise of the manlets. Stand united.

I still don't get why you spend your time on this site with your chad height and face
i was a subhuman when i started lurking and im not satisfied yet, but i definitely spend way more much time than i should

i was a subhuman when i started lurking and im not satisfied yet, but i definitely spend way more much time than i should
I mean what is keeping you back? In a country like the Netherlands you would easily slay

I mean what is keeping you back? In a country like the Netherlands you would easily slay
inhibitions and autism to be 100% honest with you

Over for absolute manlets like me here in NL, fucking average height of 6 feet. :feelsuhh::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Lost it when I was 20

T. 5' 6" myself .

was waiting for this

fucking BRUTAL

He has a face most don’t have boyo. He was also wearing lifts for the video.

His face tho.

face >>> height

6'3 but bad looking = incel

5'7 and has a good enough face = sex having normie

Can I sit instead. I'd rather opt to not get mogged

Should have told that to Dodt before he roped. ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
skull theory is legit. I still don't get why you spend your time on this site with your chad height and face
''As we delve deep into evolutionary psychology, we find out that the main reason as to why Dutch men are tall these days is because short Dutch men barely even reproduced. A study which analyzed the number of kids received by men of different heights in the Netherlands concluded that: ''
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING BRUTAL
If that study is true, that is incredibly fucking BRUTAL. Eugenics against short guys. Absolutely fucking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm a manlet.
LooksmaxxingDream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
skull theory is legit. I still don't get why you spend your time on this site with your chad height and face
''As we delve deep into evolutionary psychology, we find out that the main reason as to why Dutch men are tall these days is because short Dutch men barely even reproduced. A study which analyzed the number of kids received by men of different heights in the Netherlands concluded that: ''
THIS SHIT IS FUCKING BRUTAL
The Dutch are the master race. Competing with the Dutch is suifuel.
Ja man hahaha
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Jfl if you aren't dutchmaxxing in 2019

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm

If you are a manlet you can never "rise" while being less than 6ft off the ground.

Please quote the actual "study" instead of a normie article. It shows the level of ultra cope manlets have, to attach to flase strings of hope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and SeiGun
  • +1
Reactions: axedee
View attachment 47974
If you are a manlet you can never "rise" while being less than 6ft off the ground.

Please quote the actual "study" instead of a normie article. It shows the level of ultra cope manlets have, to attach to flase strings of hope.
Look it up I quoted the studies in another comment and put the links to the studies below.
- http://www.pullupking.com/perfect-male-body/

"In several studies on physical attraction, women reported that
the most attractive male physique was one with a slim waist, broad
shoulders and muscular chest."

- https://www.economist.com/science-a...fabulous?fsrc=scn/fb/wl/tr/absolutelyfabulous

"That honour went to the combination of broad shoulders and a narrow waist, which accounted for around three-quarters of the variation in attractiveness all by itself. Height was also only a weak predictor of appeal."

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1634963/#!po=1.19048

"In this paper, VHI is defined as the total body volume divided by the stature height in litres per square metre."

"It is clear that VHI has the strongest correlation with male body attractiveness. The second parameter is WCR, followed by abs(WHR − 0.8), WHR and then BMI."

- https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/05/26/study-what-women-find-attractive-in-men/

"Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3637716/

"Linear selection was very strong on the shoulder-to-hip ratio, with weaker selection on height and penis size (Table 1)."

- https://www.chatelaine.com/health/sex-and-relationships/what-women-are-really-attracted-to-in-men/

"Based on the women’s answers, the researcher calculated that height was as important as endowment in a male’s attractiveness, while wider shoulders and narrow hips was more important than both combined."

- https://www.deccanchronicle.com/lif...lders-make-men-attractive-to-women-study.html

"The results, published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B, showed that it was possible to almost perfectly predict how attractive a mans body is from three things: how physically strong he looks, how tall he is, and how lean he is.

The effect of strength was so large that none of the 150 women in the study preferred weak men.
Furthermore, looking strong was much more important for mans attractiveness than being tall or lean, researchers said.

The rated strength of a male body accounts for a full 70 per cent of the variance in attractiveness,"

-

Look at the studies.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
JFL at falling for the height meme in 2019.

It's still very important. If I had height I would be Chad. How tall are you?

5'9 and a half and have seen way too many guys IRL who are 5'6 or 5'7 getting laid meanwhile those same foids ignore guys who frame and height mog them.

View attachment 47974

at least manlets can be 6 feet under

5'9 and a half and have seen way too many guys IRL who are 5'6 or 5'7 getting laid meanwhile those same foids ignore guys who frame and height mog them.
This, if you are above 5'6 face is the most important thing. Height is cope, unless you are really short. Even if most people don't think so, average height is enough to be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Being tall is a good conversation starter tbh
Females will approach to ask how tall you are

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1383
This, if you are above 5'6 face is the most important thing. Height is cope, unless you are really short. Even if most people don't think so, average height is enough to be a slayer

5'5 or below can be too big of a falio but otherwise face is what matters.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1383
If you actually fell for the 'less than 6ft is a manlet, less than 5ft 10 is TOTALLY OVER BRO' then it's probably a good thing you dont get to reproduce.

5ft 7 here, life's still good. Face is obviously a truckload more important.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1383
If you actually fell for the 'less than 6ft is a manlet, less than 5ft 10 is TOTALLY OVER BRO' then it's probably a good thing you dont get to reproduce.

5ft 7 here, life's still good. Face is obviously a truckload more important.
What about 5ft6?

It's hard to rise up when you can't reach the top shelf. :feelsbadman:

Everything under 5'10 is a death sentence.
It's over.
Subhuman tier height.
If you're 5ft6, then you're not a human.
Cope. I'm just asking him for his opinion. I'm 5ft6 and I had girlfriends.

manlet=volcel

How so? What is better?
As a general rule the longer the legs the better. But it's not only about absolut leg length more about the ratio and overall proportions even though absolut length matters as well.

People with a long torso and short legs/arms are seen as less attractive because we associate these physical traits with our ancestors. It's also bad for running at a higher speed and it gives you less reach which was a death sentence in ancient times when humans used to be hunters and had to defend themselves against wild animals or other tribes.

It also plays a huge role in MMA. If you take a look at the notorious striker Conor McGregor you'll notice how long his arms are compared to the rest of his body. It played a crucial part in his success.

Click on that link to see the full picture:

-

Study:

-
Thread:

-
I know this dude at the gym who is a couple of inches taller than me but my knees are already at a higher point than his. He looks like a dwarf despite being relatively tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 483
As a general rule the longer the legs the better. But it's not only about absolut leg length more about the ratio and overall proportions even though absolut length matters as well.

People with a long torso and short legs/arms are seen as less attractive because we associate these physical traits with our ancestors. It's also bad for running at a higher speed and it gives you less reach which was a death sentence in ancient times when humans used to be hunters and had to defend themselves against wild animals or other tribes.

It also plays a huge role in MMA. If you take a look at the notorious striker Conor McGregor you'll notice how long his arms are compared to the rest of his body. It played a crucial part in his success.

Click on that link to see the full picture:

-

Study:

-
Thread:

-
I know this dude at the gym who is a couple of inches taller than me but my knees are already at a higher point than his. He looks like a dwarf despite being relatively tall.

What If I have long arms and long torso hmmm