The Romans were based ( and here s why you re a high E cuck)

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
nooooooooooooooooooo working out and dieting is too stressful it will make you release too much cortisol ahhhhhhhhhhhh

914 9144208 ck food cooking png wojak fat crying crying

Well no shit you will literally lose muscle while working out but that s needed in order to adapt and grow stronger .
Reality is that a sedentary life with comforts will not only make you high E but you will age faster as well .

Roman soldiers were fucking based, they would march 30 kilometers with over 22kgs worth of equipment on them , every single day .
Now if you think lifting weights 4 hours a week is too stressful imagine what these souls were going through every single day ,
The weakest soldier of their army would T mog the highest T male of our current time , of course they were backed up by obviosuly organic food and therefore full of nutrients which are non existent in our modern diet .

BRB MARCHING TOWARDS JEWRUSALEM

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4563 and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, RealLooksmaxxer and 4 others
Just MaximusDecimusMeridiusMaxxx, you will slay more than chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Dont forget boyo the average skull on those times what look like vs now
ABAIfOx

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 8202, Lux and 3 others
Nooooo crassus we should have stayed in rome blond twinks ambushed us

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3702, Patient A and 1 other person
The romans were small dicked cucks who coped with their tiny masculinity with saying big dicks were barbaric

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Arkantos, Zeta ascended and 6 others
just be roman soldier theory

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 7651
The romans were small dicked cucks who coped with their tiny masculinity with saying big dicks were barbaric
Simply becuase at their full expansion romans became cucks , why? Empire was too big (would take weeks before Rome got to know they were getting invaded) , Sedentary lifestyle (no need to war , there were no major threats anymore ) and comforts(more food , hot springs etc) .
LITERALLY SAME THING IS HAPPENING NOW WITH EUROPE .
FROM BRITISH /FRENCH/SPANISH EMPIRES TO CUCKS GETTING CONQUERED BY AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST.

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
And no italy has one of the longest average dicks

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Empire of subhumanity

F90A2B9F C614 4245 A678 C2EC5E6654AB

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Patient A, Zeta ascended and 2 others
That would have been nuts if I was living in some barbarian hut in a village of 200 people in britain or algeria in 220BC and then I saw 20,000 dudes with crimson capes and metallic armor marching towards me singing latin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 4563, Arkantos and 3 others
That would have been nuts if I was living in some barbarian hut in a village of 200 people in britain or algeria in 220BC and then I saw 20,000 dudes with crimson capes and metallic armor marching towards me singing latin
You would have had to fight for your honor, meanwhile, your foid wife would have just opened her legs and welcomed her new captors, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, TsarTsar444, Patient A and 4 others
Simply becuase at their full expansion romans became cucks , why? Empire was too big (would take weeks before Rome got to know they were getting invaded) , Sedentary lifestyle (no need to war , there were no major threats anymore ) and comforts(more food , hot springs etc) .
LITERALLY SAME THING IS HAPPENING NOW WITH EUROPE .
FROM BRITISH /FRENCH/SPANISH EMPIRES TO CUCKS GETTING CONQUERED BY AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST.

this is bs bro the roman empire fell because of their tiny cocks just like the white men is getting cucked by BBCs

it's all about having a 9x7 cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7651 and 3 others
You would have had to fight for your honor, meanwhile, your foid wife would have just opened her legs and welcomed her new captors, jfl
I would stand no chance against the roman army with my shitty bronze sword and wooden shield. I probably could have coped thinking I was gonna go to valhalla while lucius maximus delius cornicus brassus scalius serbius of rome raped my village wife

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Patient A, Deleted member 7651 and 1 other person
I would of been a slayer in those tbh ngl.

• JFL
nooooooooooooooooooo working out and dieting is too stressful it will make you release too much cortisol ahhhhhhhhhhhh

View attachment 759245

Well no shit you will literally lose muscle while working out but that s needed in order to adapt and grow stronger .
Reality is that a sedentary life with comforts will not only make you high E but you will age faster as well .

Roman soldiers were fucking based, they would march 30 kilometers with over 22kgs worth of equipment on them , every single day .
Now if you think lifting weights 4 hours a week is too stressful imagine what these souls were going through every single day ,
The weakest soldier of their army would T mog the highest T male of our current time , of course they were backed up by obviosuly organic food and therefore full of nutrients which are non existent in our modern diet .

BRB MARCHING TOWARDS JEWRUSALEM

the serbs that settled and raped romans mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7651
Greatest military nation ?
They lasted for about 1200 years, 1500 years of you count the eastern roman empire and 2200 if you count byzantium
A8b39b280660165183319a0274c80db0

• +1