The significance of frontal jaw angle is underrated

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz

1894210 1596124369375

Your ramus plays a huge part to your jaw by adding volune and widing your jowls.

Water ass thread ik.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Ive mentioned JFA for too much, people like @arabcelxxx think its cope

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Buccal fat massively determines the definition front on though. If you have 15%+ then it won't show

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Mosh12
Ive mentioned JFA for too much, people like @arabcelxxx think its cope
It's the second or potentially the first most important traitfor a wide jaw. Examples like gandy with a a great JFA yet not overly wode jaw just goes to show much it matters. More examples like drago and jordan

Buccal fat massively determines the definition front on though. If you have 15%+ then it won't show
Ayo thanks for this. I am over 18% body fat so i thought i looked recessed but sucking cheeks would make me confused. Will lean out and thanks for the hope.

It's the second or potentially the first most important traitfor a wide jaw. Examples like gandy with a a great JFA yet not overly wode jaw just goes to show much it matters. More examples like drago and jordan
I think jaws w higher angle are more forgiving because it shows u have good ramus development, than having steep one which usually means downgrowth. But ideal is 85-95

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
if someone has a good gonial angle, they will have a good jaw frontal angle. if someone has a good jaw frontal angle, they will have a good gonial angle

Why do women like that STD-ridden jewish piece of shit?

• +1
I have ideal jaw frontal angle but short ramus

Also that pic of henry is not accurate to measure because its from downwards angle making it flatter, it should be like passport photo or something

• +1
I have ideal jaw frontal angle but short ramus
if someone has a good gonial angle, they will have a good jaw frontal angle. if someone has a good jaw frontal angle, they will have a good gonial angle
This might support it plus your Pharrell to floor angle aswell. And ofcourse bone density places a huge role

• +1
Looks very young, like 12. take advantage of it while you can and go on aromasin or look into heightmaxxing
I´m 15 but i have a late puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
What would you say about my jaw angle?
looks decent i think, maybe slightly more downward grown than ideal. idk how to measure the angle tho

• +1
What makes it great even tho i have a short ramus?
Ramus length is also effected by low set ears, you might just have low set ears covering your ramus making it appear short

• +1
IMG 4462
IMG 4461

The most aesthetic face shape the rest is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and LooksThinker
Ramus length is also effected by low set ears, you might just have low set ears covering your ramus making it appear short
Ears dont matter, u measure ramus length from tragus.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and Deleted member 40761
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Actually i am going to make thread on it(please don't steal my idea) but ramus is not just the length it's about how well developed it is from the front and from the sides. I mean yeah length affects it alot but being denser and vertically taller makes a huse difference aswell

Attachments

• 3433594_1685129712746.png
    3433594_1685129712746.png
    206 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 40761
Actually i am going to make thread on it but ramus is not just the length it's about how well developed it is from the front and from the sides. I mean yeah length affects it alot but being denser and vertically taller makes a huse difference aswell
are you talking about like the angularity of the gonion/ramus

most people don't have the ramus length required to have a low gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, LooksThinker and Deleted member 40761
  • +1
  • +1