The solution to suffering is war and violence

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
We live in a society. For years I heard this saying and never understood the irony of it. Because I never knew there could have been anything else. I never realized we didn't evolve to live in "a society". We evolved to define our own rules and take what we want, not ask.

What we live in is actually a slave world. The government is our god, our supreme ruler, the laws our are moral code (it's not the same thing, although laws and morals are words used interchangeably, it's not the same thing). The government controls you.

If we returned to barbarism, a life of violence, stealing, defending and making small tribes of men like yourself, would life really be worse? No. It would be exactly the same only those who currently suffer would be dead and those who can become "the strong" would be happy, forming small tribes and communities as was done in times past. People's modern solution is to complain with words, and ASK to receive more and complain more when it's not given. That's not how the world works. You are supposed to take, not ask. You are supposed to violently grab and enjoy, not ask and cry when you aren't given. Nor are you supposed to work harder for your boss to receive. You are supposed to grab the sword and demand what you want.

In modern society you are born into a slave world where you are given a social security number, forced to do meaningless tasks then sent out to either become homeless, go into debt, or serve some sort of system and PROPEL THE PROBLEM by working for the military or government in exchange for SMALL wages. You cause the problem to be moved onto the next generation after you and save yourself by accepting small wages from the government in order to fund the government.

Humans LOVE violence, mogging, death, "evil" as you would typically call it (which I don't even believe in, I believe murder and rape feels horrible to receive but it's not objectively "evil" just sucks to be on the recieving side).

The solution to modern slavery to the government and pre-made systems is war. It's violence and fighting. I don't know how but that's inevitably going to be the solution soon or later. It's the only solution. You need to forget all this prettyboy twink shit and become stronger, faster, more independent, more resilient and less reliant on others because that's what the man is supposed to be.

Men love violence and war and mogging and women love a winner. Women love a man who doesn't love them, a man who uses the woman for her body and does what he wants and goes his way. Women love these types because it's tribal, it's symbolic of "the warrior". And as Friedrich Nietzsche says

"...a real woman can only love a warrior".

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854, uns0l1cited and 9 others
Give it a listen, you'll like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
serve some sort of system and PROPEL THE PROBLEM by working for the military or government in exchange for SMALL wages. You cause the problem to be moved onto the next generation after you and save yourself by accepting small wages from the government in order to fund the government.
This is why i rather live a short life and do what i want. I wont wageslave, fuck it. What this requires of me tho, is that the woman i bag needs to have excellent genetic quality (thin, tall, high T face, same race, not retarded, healthy) so that my son wont need as much guidance, looksmaxing, etc
You need to forget all this prettyboy twink shit
Looksmaxers would think im dumb for not jbw/prettyboy maxxing to look like a Sergi from omegle while being south euro, and instead trying to look like this sand dweller
Imagnmcme 1

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
TL DR

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
We live in a society. For years I heard this saying and never understood the irony of it. Because I never knew there could have been anything else. I never realized we didn't evolve to live in "a society". We evolved to define our own rules and take what we want, not ask.

What we live in is actually a slave world. The government is our god, our supreme ruler, the laws our are moral code (it's not the same thing, although laws and morals are words used interchangeably, it's not the same thing). The government controls you.

If we returned to barbarism, a life of violence, stealing, defending and making small tribes of men like yourself, would life really be worse? No. It would be exactly the same only those who currently suffer would be dead and those who can become "the strong" would be happy, forming small tribes and communities as was done in times past. People's modern solution is to complain with words, and ASK to receive more and complain more when it's not given. That's not how the world works. You are supposed to take, not ask. You are supposed to violently grab and enjoy, not ask and cry when you aren't given. Nor are you supposed to work harder for your boss to receive. You are supposed to grab the sword and demand what you want.

In modern society you are born into a slave world where you are given a social security number, forced to do meaningless tasks then sent out to either become homeless, go into debt, or serve some sort of system and PROPEL THE PROBLEM by working for the military or government in exchange for SMALL wages. You cause the problem to be moved onto the next generation after you and save yourself by accepting small wages from the government in order to fund the government.

Humans LOVE violence, mogging, death, "evil" as you would typically call it (which I don't even believe in, I believe murder and rape feels horrible to receive but it's not objectively "evil" just sucks to be on the recieving side).

The solution to modern slavery to the government and pre-made systems is war. It's violence and fighting. I don't know how but that's inevitably going to be the solution soon or later. It's the only solution. You need to forget all this prettyboy twink shit and become stronger, faster, more independent, more resilient and less reliant on others because that's what the man is supposed to be.

Men love violence and war and mogging and women love a winner. Women love a man who doesn't love them, a man who uses the woman for her body and does what he wants and goes his way. Women love these types because it's tribal, it's symbolic of "the warrior". And as Friedrich Nietzsche says

"...a real woman can only love a warrior".

you may listen to this lecture about social hierarchy, here he mentions the fact that not only few strong males lead, since groups of other monkeys that do cooperate, team up to beat those strong males.

you may listen to this lecture about social hierarchy, here he mentions the fact that not only few strong males lead, since groups of other monkeys that do cooperate, team up to beat those strong males.

Irl strong men cooperate more with each other than weak men do

Social human behavior is much more complicated than that.
Just be a weakling theory<just be a mogger theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
real shit. I think so similar to you it’s insane lmao. not a single post of yours I think i’ve disagreed with.

it’s shocking how niggas can’t comprehend how different of a time we live in compared to how we’re meant to live and how unsuitable it is for us

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16220
So how exactly are you supposed to fight the system? You cant just kill people and take their money (which you obviously need the most in this capitalist world), you can only act like some dark triad psychopath and try to manipulate, steal etc. similiar to what politicians and corporations do. Most people who are not naturally dark triad simply cant do that, even worse if you have any sort of anxiety (like social anxiety). You cant just make a business and become independent either as it requires money and shitload of brainstorming etc.
This is all nice and cool but fighting the system, cheating or whatever is almost impossible for an average person or even worse, high inhibition anxiety ridden lazy incel

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Tree

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
So how exactly are you supposed to fight the system? You cant just kill people and take their money (which you obviously need the most in this capitalist world), you can only act like some dark triad psychopath and try to manipulate, steal etc. similiar to what politicians and corporations do. Most people who are not naturally dark triad simply cant do that, even worse if you have any sort of anxiety (like social anxiety). You cant just make a business and become independent either as it requires money and shitload of brainstorming etc.
This is all nice and cool but fighting the system, cheating or whatever is almost impossible for an average person or even worse, high inhibition anxiety ridden lazy incel
Never said I knew the exact mechanism of EXACTLY what each individual has to do.

Also that's the point. A high inhib lazy incel will be a dog for life. But I won't. Ill escape and win at this game and this is the general idea of my plan: war, violence, and taking what I want.

I don't expect some lazy crying incel to win in life. He should be dead. He's useless to himself, the world, women, and everyone. He should be killed.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and horizontallytall