The story of Noah is what made me not trust the bible in the first place

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s just so much wrong with that story

Like look at it this way. A perfect god who makes no mistakes, yet he has to flood the whole world and kill everyone because he made a mistake

Can’t god see the future why would he make a world he knew would fail then be disappointed when he knew from the start it would fail?

It makes no sense

Or the fact that god could fit the billions of different insect and animal species into one square boat

Also reminder he flooded the world just so the new world could have litterally the same exact problems like basically just changed nothing

And that’s the same god who’s all knowing all good and perfect? That’s why I believe in god but not in any way anything about this Christian one ppl talk about

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, HeightPilledum, efidescontinuado and 4 others

Like look at it this way. A perfect god who makes no mistakes, yet he has to flood the whole world and kill everyone because he made a mistake

Can’t god see the future why would he make a world he knew would fail then be disappointed when he knew from the start it would fail?

It makes no sense

Or the fact that god could fit the billions of different insect and animal species into one square boat
It's actually a really nice story for kids if you water down the nasty parts :bluepill:

I always thought it'd be cool just hanging out with my family on a giant floating zoo for a month while it rains outside everyday :)

But it's fucking insane how many adults believe this stuff:feelsgiga:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, albe.ORG, sub5c3l and 1 other person
It's actually a really nice story for kids if you water down the nasty parts :bluepill:

I always thought it'd be cool just hanging out with my family on a giant floating zoo for a month while it rains outside everyday :)

But it's fucking insane how many adults believe this stuff:feelsgiga:
when u actually read the bible and let urself think ur conclusion will be that god is a twisted psychopath

Like who makes a world they know will fail just to drown everyone afterwards

Or how can a perfect god who knows everyone and sees the future tell a dad to kill his son just so he can say it’s just s prank bro In the last minute

Why would u test people if u know exactly what will happen and exactly what they think? It makes no sense unless u get a kick off that shit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, HeightPilledum, albe.ORG and 1 other person
cos your a retard who cant see the forest for the trees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, mogstars and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeightPilledum and mogstars
seems like you cant see the tree itself
Nigga instead of playing these games why don’t u explain to me it’s all I want is to know how all this can make sense if god is really all good

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Nigga instead of playing these games why don’t u explain to me it’s all I want is to know how all this can make sense if god is really all good
No Jehovah is vindictive, Christ is all loving

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
No Jehovah is vindictive, Christ is all loving
Jfl but why would u even be vindictive if u know what’s gonna happen 😂

What kind of sick faggot makes something they know exactly the outcome of them get mad at it like nigga whuut??

He made creatures that have free will, bruh

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
Says who? You retarded 50 IQ incel?

Where does it say he made a mistake

Christian theology acknowledges God's omniscience, meaning that He possesses perfect knowledge of all things, including the future. However, this does not negate human free will or the consequences of human choices. God's creation of the world was an expression of His love and desire for fellowship with humanity as they are made in his own image, even though He foresaw the possibility of human disobedience and sin.

You cannot imagine those times and they had more sin and wickedness than today, would you be saying this if your whole family got raped, tortured, and killed by the Nephilim?

It makes no sense
Except for 6000 years of high-IQ scholars who know the material 1000x better than you do?

Do you atheist cucks not talk about evolution all the time?

You realize he only had to have few animals of each kind?

Plus there is a real-life rebuild of the ark with all animals described, feeding systems, food stock for the duration of the flood...

Yes. You're just stupid, brainwashed by the Jewish misrepresentations, and don't know anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and CarrotMaxxer
He made creatures that have free will, bruh
Free will yet he knows exactly what’s gonna happen

God says it himself he can see the future

So tell me how does is make sense it’s like me making a character in a game and Ik exactly what’s gonna happen to them but then it happens and I get pissed off and kill everyone in the game???

Bruh? Blud needs therapy type shit 💀 or the answer is just what makes sense and god never said any of this shit it’s just some guys words written in a paper so many ppl believe is the word of god

seems like you cant see the tree itself
That guys genuinely low-IQ with some learning deficit :lul:

Free will yet he knows exactly what’s gonna happen

God says it himself he can see the future

So tell me how does is make sense it’s like me making a character in a game and Ik exactly what’s gonna happen to them but then it happens and I get pissed off and kill everyone in the game???
That's Calvinism, not Christianity

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvinism

Christian theology acknowledges God's omniscience, meaning that He possesses perfect knowledge of all things, including the future. However, this does not negate human free will or the consequences of human choices. God's creation of the world was an expression of His love and desire for fellowship with humanity as they are made in his own image, even though He foresaw the possibility of human disobedience and sin.

You cannot imagine those times and they had more sin and wickedness than today, would you be saying this if your whole family got raped, tortured, and killed by the Nephilim?

Except for 6000 years of high-IQ scholars who know the material 1000x better than you do?

Plus there is a real-life rebuild of the ark with all animals described, feeding systems, food stock for the duration of the flood...

Yes. You're just stupid, brainwashed by the Jewish misrepresentations, and don't know anything about it.

Bro when u say ur omnipotent there’s no double meaning there’s no mumbo jumbo to fit anything

God knows everything he said it himself he literally is perfect

How can a perfect being be disappointed by his own creation

The word perfect do you know what that means? If he’s perfect there’s 0 room for mistake it makes no sense

@Eternal_ @BigBiceps @JoshuaG

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Also
U say where does it say he made a mistake but isn’t having to destroy a whole civilisation u made because u got disappointed the definition of a mistake?

Bro when u say ur omnipotent there’s no double meaning there’s no mumbo jumbo to fit anything

God knows everything he said it himself he literally is perfect

How can a perfect being be disappointed by his own creation

The word perfect do you know what that means? If he’s perfect there’s 0 room for mistake it makes no sense
Blud you do not know metaphysics :lul:
  1. Omnipotence and omniscience denote God's absolute power and complete knowledge, without ambiguity or inconsistency.
  2. God's perfection entails flawless understanding and awareness of all things, as He Himself has declared.
  3. God's disappointment in humanity arises not from any imperfection on His part but from the deliberate misuse of human free will, which is intrinsic to genuine love and relationship.
  4. The concept of God's perfection does not preclude His capacity for righteous judgment and justice. Rather, it underscores His unwavering nature and His commitment to uphold moral order.

only autists are allowed on my boat once the lord decides to drown everyone again.

• Love it
You should understand that everything is bullshit right after the genesis.

Imagine you make two humans, and let them in a fucking garden with the fucking devil. The devil persuades them and you blame it on them. God how dumb can you be to fucking let the devil in the fucking eden in the first place? You either make the humans more powerful than the devil, or you fucking put two fences so he doesn't get in...

Really, anyone who believes in that bullshit is so dumb :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
If a God really exists, he's a Devil. And all the human (and non human) suffering should be more than enough proof

• JFL

Imagine you make two humans, and let them in a fucking garden with the fucking devil. The devil persuades them and you blame it on them. God how dumb can you be to fucking let the devil in the fucking eden in the first place? You either make the humans more powerful than the devil, or you fucking put two fences so he doesn't get in...
Really, anyone who believes in that bullshit is so dumb :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Jfl @mogstars this is also a good point made me laugh my ass off

How does a all knowing god let 2 humans in a garden with fucking Satan 😂 just to get mad when they get pursuaded

Bro there’s just too much shit and Ik ur gonna give me another stretched more
Than a roasties pussy mumbo jumbo explanation that is just a lot of words but nothing

That’s a whole lot of mistakes for a perfect god but again it’s not a mistake cause he is just loving and gave everyone free will even tho he knew the roller coaster of Bulshit that would happen

Also if he’s perfect shouldn’t his creations make better decisions ?

Is free will even real when u consider how much we are held back by instinct?

If a God really exists, he's a Devil. And all the human (and non human) suffering should be more than enough proof
Jfl @mogstars this is also a good point made me laugh my ass off

How does a all knowing god let 2 humans in a garden with fucking Satan 😂 just to get mad when they get pursuaded

Bro there’s just too much shit and Ik ur gonna give me another stretched more
Than a roasties pussy mumbo jumbo explanation that is just a lot of words but nothing

That’s a whole lot of mistakes for a perfect god but again it’s not a mistake cause he is just loving and gave everyone free will even tho he knew the roller coaster of Bulshit that would happen

Also if he’s perfect shouldn’t his creations make better decisions ?

Is free will even real when u consider how much we are held back by instinct?

God created Satan, dumbass. (Read: Book of Job)

All you low-IQ atheist little shits think these are "gotchas" that no one has argued before when niggas were answering these literally before christ. :lul:

God created Satan, dumbass. (Read: Book of Job)

All you low-IQ atheist little shits think these are "gotchas" that no one has argued before when niggas were answering these literally before christ. :lul:
What about humans how do we have free will exactly?

When god determined how smart we’d be or how there’s so many underlying factors to the decisions we make?

How someone with a different upbringing can be a totally different person?

It seems weird a perfect god would make humans so flawed then blame us for making mistakes with our “free will”

I’m not even atheist but I don’t think the bible god makes a lot of sense

It makes no sense

Also reminder he flooded the world just so the new world could have litterally the same exact problems like basically just changed nothing

And that’s the same god who’s all knowing all good and perfect? That’s why I believe in god but not in any way anything about this Christian one ppl talk about
Christianity looks like a cult

Attachments

• IMG_20240328_223255.jpg
    IMG_20240328_223255.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 0
Christianity looks like a cult
It’s all just weird tbh why would god need to creat ppl and for ppl to worship him in these cringemaxed ways

It all just seems extra narcy to me

A cult where the cult leader is God is called "religion"
Explain to me how we have free will tho and how is it fair for everyone?

We as blackpillers should know more than anyone something as small as ur face or height can change 90% of the way u view the world and the decisions u make

How can god claim he is fair but some ppl have more likely chance to be moral than others?

I don’t see this a free will if at the end of the day so many things determine the choices we make there’s no way to say we are free

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
It’s all just weird tbh why would god need to creat ppl and for ppl to worship him in these cringemaxed ways

It all just seems extra narcy to me

That's the point, you don't need to worship him in any way, or even know him. You'll only suffer as he is the very fiber of your being. But there's no hell or eternal torture for not worshipping or knowing him, but nothing after earthly life.

What about humans how do we have free will exactly?

When god determined how smart we’d be or how there’s so many underlying factors to the decisions we make?

How someone with a different upbringing can be a totally different person?

It seems weird a perfect god would make humans so flawed then blame us for making mistakes with our “free will”

The type of person to say raping a baby is "biological" and "natural". We know the moral law in our hearts. You can choose to kill an old lady or help someone right now, nothing of that is "fate" or "destiny".

Don't confuse "free will" with "meritocracy". How smart you are doesn't matter for living morally.

@mogstars do you believe in NDEs?

like this one for example

Explain to me how we have free will tho and how is it fair for everyone?

We as blackpillers should know more than anyone something as small as ur face or height can change 90% of the way u view the world and the decisions u make

How can god claim he is fair but some ppl have more likely chance to be moral than others?

I don’t see this a free will if at the end of the day so many things determine the choices we make there’s no way to say we are free

You can't impose these modern antichrist concepts on God.

Height or face did not really matter in the ancient way of living, with your tribe, with religion-enforced monogamy.

Getting bitches or not isn't related to "free will". "Free will" is not "meritocracy" which is based on societal factors.

And Christianity deals with earthly suffering in a major way.

You can't impose these modern antichrist concepts on God.

Height or face did not really matter in the ancient way of living, with your tribe, with religion-enforced monogamy.

Getting bitches or not isn't related to "free will". "Free will" is not "meritocracy" which is based on societal factors.

And Christianity deals with earthly suffering in a major way.
I mean the whole attraction aspect is just 1% of the blackpill ur height and face determines how well everyone treats u

Someone who’s taller and more attractive was always treated better therefore had less hatred within them

It can’t exactly be fair for everyone when some ppl can go through life very easily and others go through so much shit they basically are forced to be evil

@mogstars do you believe in NDEs?

like this one for example

I believe the body releases hallucigenic hormones on NDEs, therefore they can not be that reliable.

Lifelong muslims having NDEs and seeing Jesus or similar does make me curious though. Same with dreams.

I believe more in Jungic (as in Carl Jung) thinking about spirituality and the psyche.

meanwhile:

• +1
I mean the whole attraction aspect is just 1% of the blackpill ur height and face determines how well everyone treats u

Someone who’s taller and more attractive was always treated better therefore had less hatred within them

It can’t exactly be fair for everyone when some ppl can go through life very easily and others go through so much shit they basically are forced to be evil

It's not fair, life is not fair. God doesn't say it is, plenty horrible things happen to God's people in the Bible.

Even Christ being tortured & crucified is not "fair".

Genetics are logical. Since the fall from Eden the biological mechanism of transferring genetics has been the same, look at hunter-gatherer skulls and compare them to ours.

We have degenerated physically as a species, and it's visible. And modern society is atheist, individualistic, materialist... Everything that religion solves.

So you are making an argument for religion when you say that.

In an atheist world, we should treat genetical failures like trash, because we are no different than "animals".

In religion we're all given human rights by God and everyone should have dignity.

if everyone got to go to heaven there would be no point, he has to separate the good souls from the bad. eve ate the apple and god is punishing us for that ig, but he should chill since i wouldn't have ate the apple its just that dumb bitch that did

• JFL
meanwhile:

Yeah tbh free will is a joke we are just animals

We think we have free will cause we don’t know any better it’s like a dog doesn’t know any of the things we take for granted

meanwhile:

Hahaha, beginner blackpiller.

That is because of war, the men got killed off and the women joined the tribe who won.

That's a common redpill cope who gets obliterated by any historian, no, niggas were not incel in literal tribes as it is observed with any tribe that still exists.

It's not fair, life is not fair. God doesn't say it is, plenty horrible things happen to God's people in the Bible.

Even Christ being tortured & crucified is not "fair".

Genetics are logical. Since the fall from Eden the biological mechanism of transferring genetics has been the same, look at hunter-gatherer skulls and compare them to ours.

We have degenerated physically as a species, and it's visible. And modern society is atheist, individualistic, materialist... Everything that religion solves.

So you are making an argument for religion when you say that.

In an atheist world, we should treat genetical failures like trash, because we are no different than "animals".

In religion we're all given human rights by God and everyone should have dignity.
I agree religion is better than no religion but it doesn’t mean it’s true

I really don’t know i wish if god was real he’d make things a little more easy it’s hard to dedicate ur life to something u have no idea is even real when there’s so much arguments against and for him

Hahaha, beginner blackpiller.

That is because of war, the men got killed off and the women joined the tribe who won.

That's a common redpill cope who gets obliterated by any historian, no, niggas were not incel in literal tribes as it is observed with any tribe that still exists.
war or not war my point stands regardless

I agree religion is better than no religion but it doesn’t mean it’s true

I really don’t know i wish if god was real he’d make things a little more easy it’s hard to dedicate ur life to something u have no idea is even real when there’s so much arguments against and for him
just try enjoy your life.

If that nigger it's actually true the very least he can do is to say "I'm sorry" a thousand of times, and maybe after I die i'll accept to take his throne to replace his dumbass.

Last edited:
I really don’t know i wish if god was real he’d make things a little more easy
Sin makes things harder, not God. Guarantee you're talking about other humans making things harder because of their sin.

Greed, lust, etc...

it’s hard to dedicate ur life to something u have no idea is even real when there’s so much arguments against and for him
That's why you educate yourself first in both before spouting whatever is in your head and have debates. And you think critically through the mainstream propaganda and misdirection, before committing to anything.

war or not war my point stands regardless
No your point doesn't stand, nigger. Your point is that people died in wars fought for greed? That's in the Bible, my friend

No your point doesn't stand, nigger. Your point is that people died in wars fought for greed? That's in the Bible, my friend
Who putted greed in humans mind? Hippopotamus?

Who putted greed in humans mind? Hippopotamus?

Genesis 2:17

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

You realize if afterlife is eternal, life & suffering here doesn't matter if you stand for good values? Dying in war is just skill issue

Just watched the that movie last week and ngl it was kinda bad tbh, but I get your point tho. I personally believe in a higher plane/existence cuz our universe is just perfect enough to form life with the right amount of laws and speed.

Genesis 2:17

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

You realize if afterlife is eternal, life & suffering here doesn't matter if you stand for good values? Dying in war is just skill issue
@Iasacrko did you understand what he said?

@mogstars I already talked about that part btw:

@Iasacrko did you understand what he said?

@mogstars I already talked about that part btw:
No, that quote is explaining sin. As in if you are an unrepented sinner your soul will be destroyed and you'll only have this earthly life and no afterlife. (If you bite the forbidden fruit, you will surely die)

Yes, God allowed the capability of sin to happen to give us freedom, for our souls to grapple with good & evil and ascend, go beyond it.

If he doesn't allow freedom, he is just a tyrant, and we are robots (animals).

No, that quote is explaining sin. As in if you are an unrepented sinner your soul will be destroyed and you'll only have this earthly life and no afterlife. (If you bite the forbidden fruit, you will surely die)

Yes, God allowed the capability of sin to happen to give us freedom, for our souls to grapple with good & evil and ascend, go beyond it.

If he doesn't allow freedom, he is just a tyrant, and we are robots (animals).
then we doesn't he put us on a level high enough to be able to choose good like he does? (assuming that he does ofc, because I sometimes think that he's just a piece of shit, creating huge inequalities like @Iasacrko was saying)

• +1
then we doesn't he put us on a level high enough to be able to choose good like he does? (assuming that he does ofc, because I sometimes think that he's just a piece of shit, creating huge inequalities like @Iasacrko was saying)
It just all seems confusing like why would he make humans imperfect and give them free will just so the ones who are less imperfect get to go to heaven and the rest burn in hell?

Seems like torture it doesn’t make sense when u do this with ur own creation seems sadistic in a way

It just all seems confusing like why would he make humans imperfect and give them free will just so the ones who are less imperfect get to go to heaven and the rest burn in hell?

Seems like torture it doesn’t make sense when u do this with ur own creation seems sadistic in a way
"Burning in hell" isn't a thing. When Christ describes burning it's of the flesh so you just stop existing instead of "being tortured".

"less imperfect" isn't a word. People who have a lot of things (Rich, handsome, etc) are usually the biggest sinners and not the other way around. (In atheist world-view you are inferior & a slave to them)

People who are truly good in their heart will go to heaven and others who accept Christ and repent will also go as God wouldn't create beings that sin and leave them with no way out. That is why Jesus Christ "paid the fine".

And you disagreeing with God with your limited perspective as a mortal does not affect if he is real or not. Atheists cannot support moralism.