The Theoretical Bluepill

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
To keep an relationship is it in theory possible to enforce the bluepill on ''x'' female all the while you call her ugly and justify it by saying your are with her for the 'personallity'.

@ArvidGustavsson @Grimba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
You could lower her self esteem sure but this would only work if she is deeply attracted to you. Like I would date a stacy even if she called me ugly and bullied me whereas if a low tier becky did it I would leave her instantly.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Maybe the ancients knew about this and the only reason why the bluepill became mainstream was to push this narrative on the females however in a reversal of fortune it was men who became bluepilled and females became blackpilled to the core

You could lower her self esteem sure but this would only work if she is deeply attracted to you. Like I would date a stacy even if she called me ugly and bullied me whereas if a low tier becky did it I would leave her instantly.
Tbh she's the one who initiates everything like she's the one asking if we can meet up and she was the one who wrote first on snap and kept saying how she thought i was good-looking and when we met in person she kept trying to make it extremely obvious she wanted to kiss me to the point its become an inside joke bcuz i made fun of her afterwards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10913
You could lower her self esteem sure but this would only work if she is deeply attracted to you.
I agree, but would you not get confused if the latter did this.

Tbh she's the one who initiates everything like she's the one asking if we can meet up and she was the one who wrote first on snap and kept saying how she thought i was good-looking and when we met in person she kept trying to make it extremely obvious she wanted to kiss me to the point its become an inside joke bcuz i made fun of her afterwards.
At this point do you want to keep her or are you planning on something else?

At this point do you want to keep her or are you planning on something else?
I like her a lot but the goal was always to get a high body count this summer. She's made plans for things we should do and i've promised her things its over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I like her a lot but the goal was always to get a high body count this summer. She's made plans for things we should do and i've promised her things its over.
so you are locked? It's over. I wished you would find a virgin jb tradwife, It seems however that you will have this grim destiny. She was your first right? meanwhile what was your rank to her?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
Let's summon a blackpill scholar. @higgabigga what is your take on this?

Let's summon a blackpill scholar. @higgabigga what is your take on this?
ifyou are chad its possible to keep a relationship. But you shouldn't worrytoo much about keeping relationships, falling in love and getting attached to girls you don't yet have children with is weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913