The tiktokers seem to be ignoring this part

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Seems like they only care about offtopic and probably ratings but I haven’t opened ratings in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, Prince88 and 5 others
Seems like they only care about offtopic and probably ratings but I haven’t opened ratings in 2 years
They all are reading BotB content to looksmax, First I was mad that other guys will softmax so I won't get the halo that I had but it's actually good-- If all guys get sex/relationship then they will be happy and go to the job to make their girl happy =better economy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 31445
They all are reading BotB content to looksmax, First I was mad that other guys will softmax so I won't get the halo that I had but it's actually good-- If all guys get sex/relationship then they will be happy and go to the job to make their girl happy =better economy
Lol botb is mainly water and gaslighting + most don’t have the funds or lifestyle to be able to hardmax

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Prince88, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Lol botb is mainly water and gaslighting + most don’t have the funds or lifestyle to be able to hardmax
Bro, you don't need to hardmaxx, just changing hairstyle can get you from 0 female attention to getting some girls(this happened to me)
clear skin(tretinoin/adapalene)
insoles
wearing ring/jewelry
maybe tattoos
good style
this can turn average normie to lowkey slayer in town

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and User49
Bro, you don't need to hardmaxx, just changing hairstyle can get you from 0 female attention to getting some girls(this happened to me)
insoles
wearing ring/jewelry
maybe tattoos
good style
👍

insoles
wearing ring/jewelry
maybe tattoos
good style
Coping delusional greycel

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and Prince88
insoles
wearing ring/jewelry
maybe tattoos
good style
greycell moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128 and Ryldoo IS COPING
If every man gets 2'' taller the 5'7'' manlet remains a 5'9'' manlet...

females want the best they can get regardless if every man get better looking or not.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
"Its not enough that I succeed, others must fail " - Some wise man

If every man gets 2'' taller the 5'7'' manlet remains a 5'9'' manlet...

females want the best they can get regardless if every man get better looking or not.
yup they just dont get it till its too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445