The true natty limit

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Basically there are too many impressionable teens on this site that think you can get huge natty because their favorite fitness YouTubers claim natty when 99% of them are on roids.

If you want to get an idea of where the true natty limit is, you have to look at bodybuilders that were active in the 1800s and very early 1900s, BEFORE SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE AND OTHER ROIDS WERE INVENTED CIRCA 1935

Eugen Sandow

https://i.redd.it/6eyuw71ij3d11.jpg
http://www.ordinary-joe-muscle-building.com/images/mighty-sandow.jpg

George Hackenschmidt

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FzMqw2p0v3A/WrSHQKR9LDI/AAAAAAAAPq0/h_NkJ6A1f_UelfDroXI2dJXtDwtHnneEQCLcBGAs/s1600/Early_bodybuilders%2B%25285%2529.jpg

If they're under 12% bodyfat and look bigger than the guys above, they are juicing. Period. Especially if they haven't been training for over 5 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and SA7
Basically there are too many impressionable teens on this site that think you can get huge natty because their favorite fitness YouTubers claim natty when 99% of them are on roids.

If you want to get an idea of where the true natty limit is, you have to look at bodybuilders that were active in the 1800s and very early 1900s, BEFORE SYNTHETIC TESTOSTERONE AND OTHER ROIDS WERE INVENTED CIRCA 1935

Eugen Sandow

https://i.redd.it/6eyuw71ij3d11.jpg
http://www.ordinary-joe-muscle-building.com/images/mighty-sandow.jpg

George Hackenschmidt

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FzMqw2p0v3A/WrSHQKR9LDI/AAAAAAAAPq0/h_NkJ6A1f_UelfDroXI2dJXtDwtHnneEQCLcBGAs/s1600/Early_bodybuilders%2B%25285%2529.jpg

If they're under 12% bodyfat and look bigger than the guys above, they are juicing. Period. Especially if they haven't been training for over 5 years.
Food options were fewer back then and supplements weren't even sold. So I'd say this isn't the natty limit. It really depends on how far your own genetics can take you too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Steve bachall
Depends on what you mean by "natty." Did they have powdered creatine back then?

Food options were fewer back then and supplements weren't even sold. So I'd say this isn't the natty limit. It really depends on how far your own genetics can take you too.
supplements are pretty useless but yeah training has improved. Like eugene has a tiny chest because they didn't bench much back then.

Tbh he isn't that big anywhere, his well developed abs halo his physique but he's not much without them.
Depends on what you mean by "natty." Did they have powdered creatine back then?
memeatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, androidcel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Why would you want more than that tbh?

zDKblrq.png

I'm natty, but been training for 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1464 and Idontknowlol
natty lifting is for girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, You, fobos and 1 other person
Natty lifting is for diabetes management

That isn’t the natty limit imo

Post what you think it is. More than likely I'll show you someone that's pinning 500mg of test.
Jeff nippard is pretty close imo,But it all depends on the person’s genetics,epigentics,skeleton structure also dietary knowledge and training knowledge has increased greatly in the past 100 years as well as most of these guys training as strongmen aswell as bodybuilding.

Jeff nippard is pretty close imo,But it all depends on the person’s genetics,epigentics,skeleton structure also dietary knowledge and training knowledge has increased greatly in the past 100 years as well as most of these guys training as strongmen aswell as bodybuilding.

Nippard is on roids lmao.

Look at his gigantic delts and traps. Those are the two smoking guns of a roid user.

And also, you don't have proof that Sandow didn't eat like a modern bodybuilder. tbh, nobody does since nobody really knows what his diet was like.

Look at his gigantic delts and traps. Those are the two smoking guns of a roid user.

And also, you don't have proof that Sandow didn't eat like a modern bodybuilder. tbh, nobody does since nobody really knows what his diet was like.
He competed in natural federations and was checked even when he wasn’t competing so I’m pretty sure he’s natty.Its very unlikely he ate like a modern bodybuilder since a lot of things modern bodybuilders eat weren’t invented or commercial at that time such as protein shakes

He competed in natural federations and was checked even when he wasn’t competing so I’m pretty sure he’s natty.Its very unlikely he ate like a modern bodybuilder since a lot of things modern bodybuilders eat weren’t invented or commercial at that time such as protein shakes
Getting a natty drug test just means you were natty at that moment.

You don't need protein shakes, supplements or anything of the like. Eating meat and eggs etc is enough and will yield the same results.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Wannabe6ft2
This post conveys a clompletely different message than I thought it would judging by those pictures.

Because many here actually have the complete opposite delusion: they think that this is the biggest physique you can get natty while still being lean:

They don't have faith in natty training at all, you will hear stuff like "If you're natty and lean, you're not gonna look like you lift in a shirt"

Oh yeah?

Looks pretty big to me, this guy would not pass as a non lifter if he wore a shirt.

And forums like misc are full of inflated stats, which has given everyone on the internet a totally wrong impression of what stats are impressive.

"If your arms are less than 16" they are small"
Bullshit, my arms are 13" on the dot and I always get asked to flex by my classmates. 15" will look gigantic by normie standards. And those are numbers that experienced natties will reach in very few years of consistent training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This post conveys a clompletely different message than I thought it would judging by those pictures.

Because many here actually have the complete opposite delusion: they think that this is the biggest physique you can get natty while still being lean:

View attachment 47005

They don't have faith in natty training at all, you will hear stuff like "If you're natty and lean, you're not gonna look like you lift in a shirt"

Oh yeah?

View attachment 47006

Looks pretty big to me, this guy would not pass as a non lifter if he wore a shirt.

And forums like misc are full of inflated stats, which has given everyone on the internet a totally wrong impression of what stats are impressive.

Bullshit, my arms are 13" on the dot and I always get asked to flex by my classmates. 15" will look gigantic by normie standards. And those are numbers that experienced natties will reach in very few years of consistent training.

The second guy's bodyfat is clearly much higher though. Plus he has a good frame. Being higher bodyfat will allow you to pack on more muscle while being a natty.

My point is, you can't look like these lean jacked guys on youtube. Pretty much all of them are on roids. There are only a handful of youtubers that I believe are natty, and they include Scott Herman, OmarIsuf, and AlphaDestiny. I want to say AthleanX as well, but even then there are rumors of him being on TRT due to having a great physqiue at 43. Even then, all of them have been training for around 10 years or more.

Cope They just have average genes for build good physique imo , tons of blacks africans with better physiques and not living in the white world with that creatine cocaine looking powder .

Also the dude have a torso almost longer than his legs , must be around 4" , it's piece of cake to build his physique being that short tbh

View attachment 47005

Oh yeah?

View attachment 47006

13 non flexed is average. I’m 12 non flexed and I’m 14

13 non flexed is average. I’m 12 non flexed and I’m 14
the average man has also 6% more bodyfat than me
The second guy's bodyfat is clearly much higher though. Plus he has a good frame. Being higher bodyfat will allow you to pack on more muscle while being a natty.

My point is, you can't look like these lean jacked guys on youtube. Pretty much all of them are on roids. There are only a handful of youtubers that I believe are natty, and they include Scott Herman, OmarIsuf, and AlphaDestiny. I want to say AthleanX as well, but even then there are rumors of him being on TRT due to having a great physqiue at 43. Even then, all of them have been training for around 10 years or more.
Lol when I think of youtube fitness I only think of the guys you named (alphadestiny, Scott Herman, Omarsluf and ATHLEANX). I thought those were the "roided youtubers" you put on the pedalstool.

I mean do people seriously believe that guys like Kali Muscle and Jeff Seid are natural? Ridiculous.
And who wants to look like them anyways?
I mean I would like to look like a muscle freak but the majority on here doesn't. Even the roidcels on here strive for the moderate physique that has appeal to women. And something on the level of Alphadestiny (ignore the entire cringe stigma around him) or Scott Herman is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
the average man has also 6% more bodyfat than me

Lol when I think of youtube fitness I only think of the guys you named (alphadestiny, Scott Herman, Omarsluf and ATHLEANX). I thought those were the "roided youtubers" you put on the pedalstool.

I mean do people seriously believe that guys like Kali Muscle and Jeff Seid are natural? Ridiculous.
And who wants to look like them anyways?
I mean I would like to look like a muscle freak but the majority on here doesn't. Even the roidcels on here strive for the moderate physique that has appeal to women. And something on the level of Alphadestiny (ignore the entire cringe stigma around him) or Scott Herman is perfectly fine.
I’m 10 percent bodyfat or less

I’m 10 percent bodyfat or less
Oh shit I just realized that you talked about unflexed measurements. JFL if that's the case something doesn't add up here.
I just measured. My arms are 12.2" unflexed and 13.3" flexed. 15% bf.

0.2" more than you at 10% bf unflexed, yet my arms look moderately beefy when I look in the mirror and people notice my arms, and I'm not even a turbo manlet, where everything looks super stocky. I have also far bigger arms than all my skinny classmates.

So either you're measuring wrong, lie about your bf % or you are lifting as well.

Fuck. I am tempted to post a picture of my arms, but am too much of a pussy.

Oh shit I just realized that you talked about unflexed measurements. JFL if that's the case something doesn't add up here.
I just measured. My arms are 12.2" unflexed and 13.3" flexed. 15% bf.

0.2" more than you at 10% bf unflexed, yet my arms look moderately beefy when I look in the mirror and people notice my arms, and I'm not even a turbo manlet, where everything looks super stocky. I have also far bigger arms than all my skinny classmates.

So either you're measuring wrong, lie about your bf % or you are lifting as well.

Fuck. I am tempted to post a picture of my arms, but am too much of a pussy.
I’m 5’10 150 lbs and I look not very big

It definitely looks more muscular than what I would say is ideal.

They’re better than most bodybuilders today.

when will u morons realize that it's 80% genes, you can roid and look like shit and you can be natty and look much better than some roiders, it all depends on ur genetics if ur equally disciplined

when will u morons realize that it's 80% genes, you can roid and look like shit and you can be natty and look much better than some roiders, it all depends on ur genetics if ur equally disciplined
t. manlet

Natty results are very much dependent on genetics. Most won’t even reach this physique in the OP due to being framecels or having bad hormonal profiles

But the thing is that many have garbage discipline and training routines, the "genetics" argument is a bit far fetched.

I guess insertions are genetic... But mere size and proportions are majorly determined by how good you train

I’m 5’10 150 lbs and I look not very big
I have a hard time believing that we have almost same sized arms. The low bf, non lifting boys and men I see all have much skinnier arms than me. My arms are not large by any means, but they are noticably bigger than most of the young, lean dudes I see.

a pump does wonders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
But the thing is that many have garbage discipline and training routines, the "genetics" argument is a bit far fetched.

I guess insertions are genetic... But mere size and proportions are majorly determined by how good you train

I have a hard time believing that we have almost same sized arms. The low bf, non lifting boys and men I see all have much skinnier arms than me. My arms are not large by any means, but they are noticably bigger than most of the young, lean dudes I see.

a pump does wonders
proportions are definitely not (dominantly) determined by how you train man, there's people gymcelling for years with bodies that look like a refrigerator ratio wise, and there are people that have pretty much no routine or discipline, awful nutrition and still look better

I'm not even talking about insertions which are a completely different topic, no roids for your insertions