The truth about "confidence" when talking to girls

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Your confidence when interacting with a female is dependent on the positive or negative reinforcement feedback loop she's emitting based on your looks. These can be very subtle signs, but humans are good at picking up these signals. Negative: It could be her avoiding eye contact, a look of annoyance or even disgust, she keeps her expression neutral, not initiating or reciprocating conversation. Positive: she's happy to talk to you and even excited, her eyes are wide open when she looks at you like she's gazing at a work of art, she's making eye contact, she's making jokes, she's laughing.

I just had this experience when visiting a hot blonde dentist. Last time I was there I was still a bloatcel and she was avoidant, which made me feel of low worth. This time after leanmaxing was different. As soon as she opened the door her eyes fixated on me and she smiled. She seemed happy around me and was trying to be funny. This positive reinforcement made me feel more confident because I knew everything I did would be halo'd by my leaner face and she would take it positively.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, hopecel and LooksThinker
You get NT mogged by chatGPT :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Matheus, kebab and 2 others
Is this nigga ai generated?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Skull Issue, LooksThinker and 1 other person