The truth is...

Personality pill is big, JFL at the people who deny it, think back to who was the most lusted after guy in class it probably wasn't the most gl but who was the most charismatic, alpha, of course he was also probably gl too since looks are also major(and I would still say more important than personality) but he wasnt the hottest maybe 3rd or 4th hottest, personality is still important although probably near useless on a subhuman and very difficult to measure
And if you're truly hot you dont have to worry about personality, just walk in to a room and you'll get pussy
This, some kid who is like a 6 PSL gets harassed by girls for his high energy and comical remarks

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
This, some kid who is like a 6 PSL gets harassed by girls for his high energy and comical remarks
just take cocaine to school theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Personality pill is big, JFL at the people who deny it, think back to who was the most lusted after guy in class it probably wasn't the most gl but who was the most charismatic, alpha, of course he was also probably gl too since looks are also major(and I would still say more important than personality) but he wasnt the hottest maybe 3rd or 4th hottest, personality is still important although probably near useless on a subhuman and very difficult to measure
And if you're truly hot you dont have to worry about personality, just walk in to a room and you'll get pussy

Yes he was

And on the other end of the spectrum, all the nerds or "lames" as blacks like to call them because I went to school in the hood, were ugly, short, fat, goofy looking etc.

Lookism is everywhere and quite obvious if you don't delude yourself.

W
Yes he was

And on the other end of the spectrum, all the nerds or "lames" as blacks like to call them because I went to school in the hood, were ugly, short, fat, goofy looking etc.

Lookism is everywhere and quite obvious if you don't delude yourself.
Well yeah the so called 'popular kids' in my school were also the hot ones while the losers were subhuman, but out of those hot ones the most popular was probably only 4th hottest but was super charismatic, friendly, funny and had every chick ready to suck him, the 2 hottest guys(basically looked like models) were of course popular but they were also pretty boring and seemingly lacked any intersting personality and had far less female attention, looks are probably more important but personality can still play a big part, another guy was just 5/10 normie(though tall) but had the best personality of anyone and completely slayed

Just be low inhib good looking NT dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
More like bluepill

I’m taking that as I was in the right then

JFL you're definetely retarded. You just put words in my mouth because you cant even comprehend a simple sentence.

Penis arent important != talk about penises in every single post in every thread about any subject

You still failed in show where did i say that penises arent important. You know way? Because ive never said thias Go back to school ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Looks don't matter as much as you think
A gl guy with dull,boring or low energy personality will rarely get laid

An average guy who is high energy,has things to talk about,is entertaining will will slay like crazy

It's all about how you make her feel
This can be done by being unpredictable, running douchebag game or being a mysterious person
Can't tell if serious or not

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Cringe and bluepilled

Major cope,I personality,charisma and humour mog 99.99% of the planet,it doesn't matter.

No face no case

Also op is 6"5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483

• WTF
Reactions: Insomniac
Major cope,I personality,charisma and humour mog 99.99% of the planet,it doesn't matter.

No face no case

Also op is 6"5.
Yeah sure:feelskek::feelskek:
Boring personality=no lays except when you're chad

unbased and redpilled, you need everything, if you are a 7/10 but non NT you will get cucked by a 6/10 who is NT or hyper NT

Then, if you ascend and you will have a better face, suddenly you will get charisma too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

James Bond is cocky and he still get more pussy than all of us combined

I’m blackpilled so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back