The Ultimate Guide for Heightmaxxing (Closed Plate Oldcel Method Included)

Did someone gain 1inch?

Will taking glucosamine supplements in the morning allow me to keep my morning height for the day?

Glad that you asked. You will save money by doing:

The idea behind this is to grow cartilage in the spine.
Insane thread however can anyone be honest and say if there are any sides to doing these substances like is hair loss or loss of collagen possible? Be honest

1. 25mg of mk677 morning and 25mg mk677 night. Every day. 80$
  2. 5000mcg CJC-1295 DAC subQ inject before bed – Monday, Wednesday, Saturday 360$
  3. Hexarelin 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x-4x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on. 100$
  4. CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x-4x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2 from number 1.Inject on an empty stomach (waking up or 3 hours after eating) and eat after 30 minutes. 50$
  5. IGF-1 DES injected at the the deltoids (shoulder muscles) 40mcg each side. (unknown as legit IGF-1 is rare to find)
  6. SAM-e 1500mg every day. 30$
  7. MSM 1000mg every day.
  8. Glucosamine 1500mg every day.
  9. Chondroitin 1200mg every day. 7. + 8. + 9. = 35$
  10. Flubiprofen 200-300 mg/day divided through 6-12 hours (eg. take 150 morning and 150 night) 80$
  11. 2.5mg letrozole daily Depends on the source. I got 10 year supply for 40$
  12. DHT gel on penis twice daily or 11-KDHT one drop on each forearm daily. Depends on the source. 4 month supply of 11-KDHT is 60$
  13. Add building blocks if you have extra cash to spend. Depends.

You can take it for calcium.

I have many sources. You can ask me in the pms.

Will see.
this shit is so dumb, you risking ur health to grow an extra inch maximum. just drink milk it worked for me at 5’10, both my parents 5’2 and 4’11

• JFL
Reactions: vyirus
this shit is so dumb, you risking ur health to grow an extra inch maximum. just drink milk it worked for me at 5’10, both my parents 5’2 and 4’11
You’re still fucking short

Any progress yet brah? Planning to do Arimidex + HGH

Bro, the most important thing is to use letrozole. Then the hgh/peptides, all other stuff comes after. You can get a 10year supply for 80$ like the guy said, DM me and I'll help you with the source.
What is your letrozole source?

There is no way without LL or Spine lenghtening to gain height once your growth plates are closed. Unless of course there will be a method in the future to reopen them

What kind of milk? The Jews put hormones in the supermarket milk and they over pasteurize it.

maximum age?

What are the cons of doing these? I don't want boobs.

Can someone confirm and discuss w/ us the mechanism how method 3 would actually work to increase height for closed plates?

How much can we expect to gain?

Particularly why is this highly involved method with a lot of work and cost preferable versus height surgery