The ultimate looksmaxers

Healthmax.GER

Healthmax.GER

Iron
are called Shavershian.

06B434AB 04DB 4210 BA23 609E1758B1B3

3A6B4EC5 980A 4833 9F23 BECA74052EE5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
roids me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 8080, Lux and 1 other person
no matter what people say about chestbrah he ascended hard af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6512 and 10 others
what the FUCK is that in the left pic holy hell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and TommyElevenToes
What roids did they take?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
If Chestbrah is not proof gym is the biggest cope on this planet then idk what is. Legit still 0 appeal to white Stacies. His face is just too shit there never was hope. AGAIN NO WHITE STACY WOULD EVEN TOUCH THIS SUBHUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, randomvanish, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TommyElevenToes, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
If Chestbrah is not proof gym is the biggest cope on this planet then idk what is. Legit still 0 appeal to white Stacies. His face is just too shit there never was hope. AGAIN NO WHITE STACY WOULD EVEN TOUCH THIS SUBHUMAN
Calm down Jesus croissant, beckies are more than enough for some people you ultimate genetic elite uber human Aryan GIGA Nazi eugenicist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Calm down Jesus croissant, beckies are more than enough for some people you ultimate genetic elite uber human Aryan GIGA Nazi eugenicist
Where I live he would not even get Beckies. Trust me women will know hes gymcelling to fuck them with that face. hed just be considered an ugly tryhard all about the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 8765
Where I live he would not even get Beckies. Trust me women will know hes gymcelling to fuck them with that face. hed just be considered an ugly tryhard all about the face
Fucking brutal JFL no wonder women hate men with beards, godamn women truly ARE the blackpill.

where Do you live near if you mind me asking? I mean imo I don’t see how he can’t slay beckies easy, he has a decent enough face, good body, mediocre height. Should be more than enough no?

but let’s be honest here stacies with acesa to the internet have access to Chad of Chads in super NT places like raves or whatever.

Fucking brutal JFL no wonder women hate men with beards, godamn women truly ARE the blackpill.

where Do you live near if you mind me asking? I mean imo I don’t see how he can’t slay beckies easy, he has a decent enough face, good body, mediocre height. Should be more than enough no?

but let’s be honest here stacies with acesa to the internet have access to Chad of Chads in super NT places like raves or whatever.
Tinder experiment showed that Chestbrah can slay bro don't take everyone word as gospel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Foids decide what is disgusting or not
show me one high tier white woman that wants to fuck this guy in an environment like tinder without his status

• JFL
nigger it doesnt say anything about the quality of women 00 pics. Not one fucking Becky or Stacy I guarantee you where I live HE IS INVISIBLE TO THEM INVISIBLE
Where are you from? I'm gonna run a tinder experiment in your own city.

Where are you from? I'm gonna run a tinder experiment in your own city.
Vienna, Austria. Dont use frauded pics and no hint of status. Show them his subhumanness. 0 matches with Stacies or Beckies 0

• JFL
Vienna, Austria. Dont use frauded pics and no hint of status. Show them his subhumanness. 0 matches with Stacies or Beckies 0
whats wrong with him?

his face looks average, he looks stylemaxxed. body is top tier. height is average. how can he not get beckies? he will outslay jordan barrett for sure in my city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Zero beckies? I find this hard to believe I’m only 4psl and I can pull white beckies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, mkoomz, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Zero beckies? I find this hard to believe I’m only 4psl and I can pull white beckies
yeah thats because hes lower than that. His face is subhuman genetic garbage

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and MaxillaIsEverything