The Ultimate Looksmaxxing Drug?

ascendedgeek

ascendedgeek

"Extremely Masculine" - Pajeet friend, 2019
There is a very mild, forgotten pro-hormone known as 11-oxo (or 11-keto, Adrenosterone). This compound is barely anabolic, meaning that it will not put on a substantial amount of muscle, however it is quite androgenic and non-estrogenic, meaning that it will give you a dry and tight look as well as some aggression in the gym.

What makes this compound special, however, is it's ability to drastically reduce cortisol by inhibiting an enzyme called 11β-HSD. This basically means that your stress and anxiety will go down, thus making you more alpha, but it also means that you will burn fat around your core a lot faster, because cortisol is what mediates fat storage in that area.

Since cortisol is a catabolic hormone, reducing it will also allow you to maintain muscle mass while burning fat, which makes this compound an excellent choice for leanmaxxing.

So, in general these are the benefits that we can get from 11-oxo:

- Increased fat loss, especially in stubborn areas such as the core and the lower back.

- Decreased stress and anxiety.

- Agression, "alpha" state of mind.

- Muscle preservation and small gains in lean mass (possibly) during a cut.

- Strength and stamina maintenance during a cut.

- Diuretic efect, fights water retention and gives you a leaner appearance.

- Increased libido.

Now, as for the possible side effects:

- Possible hair loss if prone to MPB, but rare nonetheless.

- Possible acne if prone to hormonal acne.

- Dry joints, which increase the chances of injury.

- Very minimal testosterone suppression. You won't need PCT if you stick to the recommended cycle length and dosage.

All in all, this compound seems like a gift from God. Unfortunately, there is very little information on it online and we can only rely on the logs of people who have used it. I myself have not used it yet, but I plan on cycling it for 30 days, starting February 1st, 2020, stacked with 10mg of Ostarine.

Dosage and Cycle Length:

If you decide to take the capsules, you will need to take 300mg/day to see good results with minimal sides. More than that and you will get better results with more sides.

If you go the transdermal route (11-oxo topical cream) you can get away with as little as 150mg/day because the bioavailability is much greater.

Stick to 4-8 week cycles, don't go beyond 8 weeks.

Where to get it:

These are all basically the same, stick to the capsules if you are new to performance-enhancing drugs.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ghostcel, GoMadAndSTFU and 5 others
the ultimate looksmaxxing drug is @Ritalincel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 1973, DidntRead and 2 others
Why this and not proviron?

Why this and not proviron?
This is 100% legal, has less potential side effects and burns fat like crazy. You would get similar muscle hardness but greater libido and alphaness with Proviron though.

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
Sounds nice, but I’d probably go bald rip

I bought it. Im 17 and didnt even research tbh just want something to help me get rid of fat in the face. Hopefully this helps and is fine for my age lmao

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
You won't need PCT if you stick to the recommended cycle length and dosage.
^ what does PCT mean?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
11-oxo is useless, and I've run a TON of it from back when Patrick Arnold's company still produced it. Have also run just about every steroid and prohormone there is over the years

If you use a drug to alter your hormones in some way the body will compensate to reach homeostasis. Thinking you can make yourself "alpha" with a steroid is dumb. If you just want DHT then get some masteron and enjoy the hairloss.

11-oxo is useless, and I've run a TON of it from back when Patrick Arnold's company still produced it. Have also run just about every steroid and prohormone there is over the years
Bro it would be great to have a megathread with all your knowledge, what would you recommend the most to a 5 years natty lifter NW0 28 yo scared of gyno.

Explain please.

Bro it would be great to have a megathread with all your knowledge, what would you recommend the most to a 5 years natty lifter NW0 28 yo scared of gyno.

Depends on your goals and a plethora of other factors, but my general advice would be to pin very little if any test regardless of whatever else you do (I know that's controversial, but I started with the "500mg test/gotta pin test" cycles in my early 20s, went on to try everything else under the sun, and would pin at most a true trt dose of test if I had to do it all over again and my main concern was looking good).
Explain please.

I ran it solo once or twice in large doses, and also tried bridging with, and found it useless. Granted some people react to compounds differently, but definitely don't expect anything objectively measurable from 11-oxo imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: verZYownZZun
Depends on your goals and a plethora of other factors, but my general advice would be to pin very little if any test regardless of whatever else you do (I know that's controversial, but I started with the "500mg test/gotta pin test" cycles in my early 20s, went on to try everything else under the sun, and would pin at most a true trt dose of test if I had to do it all over again and my main concern was looking good).

I ran it solo once or twice in large doses, and also tried bridging with, and found it useless. Granted some people react to compounds differently, but definitely don't expect anything objectively measurable from 11-oxo imo.

Were you using it during a cut? If so, what cutting prohormones do you recommend?

Were you using it during a cut? If so, what cutting prohormones do you recommend?

I was using it during a spring cut from fairly lean to "summer lean", which I had done before and had a pretty good handle on. Didn't notice any difference. I'm not really familiar with any of the other prohormones currently being sold so I couldn't give you a recommendation. They pretty much removed anything reasonably effective from the market

I'm not experimenting on any of this "cutting edge" shit, don't want to be lab rat.

Stupid, cortisol is actually important. Sure you could use but you wont see much, might as well inject if you can get past the legality issue and steroids and steroid like compounds are notirious for increasing inhibition via making the amygdala more responsive (look it up) I don't know why people don't know this and keep preaching roids for inhibition maxing, they will make you mor agressive but that's not the same as lowering inhibitions when in fact they do the opposite.

i started using the capsules today

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If you use a drug to alter your hormones in some way the body will compensate to reach homeostasis. Thinking you can make yourself "alpha" with a steroid is dumb. If you just want DHT then get some masteron and enjoy the hairloss.
How does your body know at which level it should intervene to reach homeostasis. What if what drugs actually do is tricking body to think homeostasis is further away :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Might as well take proviron

How does your body know at which level it should intervene to reach homeostasis. What if what drugs actually do is tricking body to think homeostasis is further away :unsure::unsure::unsure:
There is nothing to worry about if you keep the cycles short. This guy is just a little bitch.

10k mg vitamin C hourly.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
Did it work to wipe out face fat?

Any luck with fat loss using this drug?
Yeah I got a lot leaner but I found out the problem is my genetics and literally nothing will get rid of the fat on my face except for surgery

N
Yeah I got a lot leaner but I found out the problem is my genetics and literally nothing will get rid of the fat on my face except for surgery
Never understood how that works, isn't fat on the face the exact same as the rest of the body? Why can't it be lost?

Less likely to get hair loss on this as opposed to Proviron?

steroids and steroid like compounds are notirious for increasing inhibition via making the amygdala more responsive (look it up) I don't know why people don't know this and keep preaching roids for inhibition maxing, they will make you mor agressive but that's not the same as lowering inhibitions when in fact they do the opposite.
Steroid users have smaller amygdala volumes. Smaller volume is associated with increased levels of fear conditioning, and an exaggerated glucocorticoid response to stress. Incels will just become more neurotic.

Last edited:
N

Never understood how that works, isn't fat on the face the exact same as the rest of the body? Why can't it be lost?
Everyone has different fat distribution genetics. For example my mom has chubby cheeks at normal bf and she is almost 50 years old.. thats due to her body storing more fat in the cheek area and theres nothing that can naturally change that. Other people have little fat in the cheek area regardless of bf. Its all genes.

MT2 is the ultimate looksmaxxers drug