The ULTIMATE Masculinization stack 🧪💉💊

P

PEking

Bronze
About to beef up my current stack and go ALL IN on enhancing my masculinity.

Maximizing my brow ridge, jawline, beard density, voice depth, dick size, bone density.

Goal is to become an androgenic ape like creature.

What are your thoughts on this stack:

- Alphagels 20% DHT gel (2ml per day = 400mg of DHT)
- Hilma Halotestin 30mg per day
- Pregnyl HCG 1500iu per week
- Bayer Primoteston Test E 500mg/week
- Bayer proviron 100mg/day

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, ReinerGeist1, NateJacobs and 6 others
Blud boutta ruin his life on gang and shiet, he boutta become one of us bruthaz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrickTop, zipzam and aspiringexcel
Bruh hgh, test base, and some dht gel is way more than enough

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Mewton, schizo echochamber and 4 others
What would my DHT levels look like on 400mg/day of DHT?

I’ve checked them on 100mg/day of DHT (transdermal) and they were already supraphysiological LOL

I’m assuming it would be so above the range that the lab can’t even measure it?

Also, any thoughts on how long I can use halotestin for without needing a liver transplant?

• +1
Reactions: incel523
Ahhh the good old look 50 at 20 stack like Eric Kanevsky

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, PEking and callisto

Maximizing my brow ridge, jawline, beard density, voice depth, dick size, bone density.

Super fucking unnecessary. test base and some hgh. maybe dht cream if you really want. I have a telegram group where we talk about this shit so people like you dont ruin their lives lol. pm @nefarian9 on telegram if you are interested and ill throw you an invite

• +1
Reactions: callisto and PEking
Ahhh the good old look 50 at 20 stack like Eric Kanevsky
The goal is to look like a caveman who has been living in the mountains of Dagestan, wrestling with bears and impregnating entire villages of women.

and how old are you?

Make a stack for improving zYgos

and how old are you?
25. Do I still have a chance to significantly masculinize? My beard has filled in a lot since I started using DHT gel, I’m just really keen for facial bone growth particularly my brow ridge and jaw.

before and after
x950-1024x643.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PEking
stay natty and just no fap bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and PEking
Super fucking unnecessary. test base and some hgh. maybe dht cream if you really want. I have a telegram group where we talk about this shit so people like you dont ruin their lives lol. pm @nefarian9 on telegram if you are interested and ill throw you an invite
Already running 20% DHT gel and loving the results from it. Would the other compounds help with androgenic gains or donthe androgen receptors get saturated beyond a certain point and not accept any further androgens?

Thanks for the suggestion bro I will join!

25. Do I still have a chance to significantly masculinize? My beard has filled in a lot since I started using DHT gel, I’m just really keen for facial bone growth particularly my brow ridge and jaw.
no all you will do is grow the beard but also simultaneously induce hair loss lmao

Plot twist: Just inject test

Fuck you

Halotestin will make you commit a murder.

jermy is back to shill for alphagels

5104 alternate arm beard bwc ear full body hair hairy hand leg nsfw penis smile soyjak stubble

me after applying unknown amount of topical DHT to my body daily for over a year

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Donkeyballs and PEking

Masculinity is only attractive to HOMOSEXUAL MALES, you fucking retarded idiot.

Images   2023 10 06T113715338

Women want Chico Lachowski prettyboy,

Images   2023 10 06T113647839

not the fucking walking tumor artificial mass of flesh.

It's only about FACE, but I don't expect Subhuman Brainlet Incels to EVER learn that

Images   2023 10 06T113627770

"Keep crying over my 13" inch biceps, virgin loser incel 🤭" - Francisco Lachowski

Beard density and body composition needs some work but the rest looks on point
Beards are gross, disgusting and women HATE it, they only let Chad keep it on because he already has an attractive face and shaving everyday can become a burden so they give a pass

But clean-shaven is SUPERIOR, believe me.

Beards are gross, disgusting and women HATE it, they only let Chad keep it on because he already has an attractive face and shaving everyday can become a burden so they give a pass

But clean-shaven is SUPERIOR, believe me.

This stack puberty maybe legit assuming your on arosmin the entire 2 years of puberty and using the ones that have higher dht derivatives you might get Chad bones depending on androgen receptors.

Using copious amounts of artificial chemicals and lifting iron religiously for years just to being a little closer of even resembling a gorilla, an animal who never trained a MINUTE in his life but can rip your 24" inch arms off like it's peeling a fucking banana

You'll die of a massive heart attack in your 40s, the gorilla will live for many years, be strong, eating all day and spreading his seed, whereas you'll be long gone and probably forgotten.

This stack puberty maybe legit assuming your on arosmin the entire 2 years of puberty and using the ones that have higher dht derivatives you might get Chad bones depending on androgen receptors.
I'm already a TeraChad by laying on my bed all day, I'm only 165lb, LAZY, but much larger than 265lb meathead roidrats just because of FRAME, it's funny to witness their insecurity after being mogged by a tall, sturdy Prettyboy who looks like a female, all while their girls giggle in anxiety and admiration

I'm already a TeraChad by laying on my bed all day, I'm only 165lb, LAZY, but much larger than 265lb meathead roidrats just because of FRAME, it's funny to witness their insecurity after being mogged by a tall, sturdy Prettyboy who looks like a female, all while their girls giggle in anxiety and admiration

I don't know wtf your on about m8 all I said is that roids is a great looksmax it out prepuberty and have access to arosmin

I don't know wtf your on about m8 all I said is that roids is a great looksmax it out prepuberty and have access to arosmin
Roids are great if you want to die in your 20s/max 50s like Cedric McMillan, Nasser El Sonbaty, Dallas McCarver Bostin Lloyd, Don Youngblood, Matt Duvall, and hundreds of others.

All useless because you still will get no ass because they can't turn Danny DeVito into Chris Carmack, it's worthless.

Roids are great if you want to die in your 20s/max 50s like Cedric McMillan, Nasser El Sonbaty, Dallas McCarver Bostin Lloyd, Don Youngblood, Matt Duvall, and hundreds of others.

All useless because you still will get no ass because they can't turn Danny DeVito into Chris Carmack, it's worthless.

I mean if you take it during 16 to 20 with arosmin then stop then your will get all the effects of facial masculinization after all net 0 eastrogen during puberty means your androgens can fully bind to your receptors better maximizing what 1 has I'm not saying past 20 roids is a looksmax it's super cope.

I'm saying before puberty it's the 1 time it's not cope

Also Danny devito is an extreme out lier most guys are 58 to 59 range and aren't 50 years old plus

I mean if you take it during 16 to 20 with arosmin then stop then your will get all the effects of facial masculinization after all net 0 eastrogen during puberty means your androgens can fully bind to your receptors better maximizing what 1 has I'm not saying past 20 roids is a looksmax it's super cope.

I'm saying before puberty it's the 1 time it's not cope
I don't care about the stack, all exogenous androgenic hormones are bad, be 1 or 100g of them.

I don't care about the stack, all exogenous androgenic hormones are bad, be 1 or 100g of them.

Past 20 I agree I'm talking about before that age range because most of chad bone structure is down to masculine androgens

Also Danny devito is an extreme out lier most guys are 58 to 59 range and aren't 50 years old plus
Most normies already die young due to shit diets and habits, not even reaching mid 70s... If they roided since teenagehood then they wouldn't reach even 40s.

Congratulations for spreading mass-suicide and helping the New World Order's depopulation agenda, you'll be held accountable for that by God Himself 😉

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, ignorance is NOT an excuse when people's eternal destinies are on the line...

Go watch Sv3rige/Goatis to learn truly important things, he's not the best but the best we got on YouTube until I start my own channel, then you can taking me later.

Most normies already die young due to shit diets and habits, not even reaching mid 70s... If they roided since teenagehood then they wouldn't reach even 40s.

Congratulations for spreading mass-suicide and helping the New World Order's depopulation agenda, you'll be held accountable for that by God Himself 😉

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, ignorance is NOT an excuse when people's eternal destinies are on the line...

Go watch Sv3rige/Goatis to learn truly important things, he's not the best but the best we got on YouTube until I start my own channel, then you can taking me later.

Syringe isn't a infallible god a lot of what he says is right but in this case he's wrong before puberty atleast what do you think allows chads to have chad bone structure like carmack ?

Your gonna need roids to get results like this even with great genetics your not looking like that

View attachment 2475773

View attachment 2475774

It's only about FACE, but I don't expect Subhuman Brainlet Incels to EVER learn that

View attachment 2475775
"Keep crying over my 13" inch biceps, virgin loser incel 🤭" - Francisco Lachowski
You twinkmaxing retards are the joke of the site. You do not have a model face, therefore you need physique as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and i_love_roosters

View attachment 2475773

View attachment 2475774

View attachment 2475775
They don't like pretty boys, that's some gay .org shit. They don't like bears too tho. The ideal is Henry Cavill level of masculinity. I know that from experience

You twinkmaxing retards are the joke of the site. You do not have a model face, therefore you need physique as well.
Yeah my nigga, this twink shit has been disproved like a million times but Jews on .org insist it's true cuz they have no contact with women so they start making up these weird ass faggot theories about how women prefer pretty boys

I dont think your hair will fuck with that stack, probably should talk to him beforehand.

They don't like pretty boys, that's some gay .org shit. They don't like bears too tho. The ideal is Henry Cavill level of masculinity. I know that from experience
Masculinity is what women like. Just the same way that we like FEMININE rather than MASCULINE women.

isn't that logical conclusion of gym maxing ? getting a bear body ? or is a bear body like an athletic body but more mass

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
isn't that logical conclusion of gym maxing ? getting a bear body ? or is a bear body like an athletic body but more mass
Women like lean mfs. You gotta keep the golden balance and not overdo it. Too much muscle is unattractive