The United States Must Burn (Advocating for 9/11: The Sequel)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I see no reason to still live in this dogshit country tbh. Most of this is going to be water... but people still live in this dogshit country anyway JFL

- Architecture and scenery is boring and soulless as shit

- Doesn't matter whether you live in a literal nowhere location, EVERY property is overpriced

- The average age of an American is THIRTY EIGHT (38) years old. Why the fuck are they so old?

- University is a scam designed to put young people and their families in debt

- Even if you have a skill you're good at there's a chance a nigger or female or nigger female will take your job because muh diversity

- 2nd highest concentration of blacks in countries besides the African continent, who despite making up 13% of the nation's population, commit 50% of all crimes

- Yet in spite of the previous statistic subhuman blacks still enjoy immense amounts of social privileges for whatever reason

- The obesity rate: 1 in 3 Americans is literally obese which ties directly into the next point:

- Young American girls are on average some of the ugliest girls in the western world because they are so fat

- Fucking awful and repetitive rap music is played EVERYWHERE, at every social event

- Racism against certain groups is demonized while racism to other groups are celebrated

I cringe hard whenever someone actually feels proud of living in this dogshit country on the 4th of July. I'm a Hindu but if I had nothing to lose I'd gladly go full Jihadi and make 9/11 look like a joke.

Above all tho, the wagie life in the US is so depressing. I'm going to move out of this country to where my friends in the Balkans are at the first opportunity I get. Moneymax + geomax for a comfy life or die trying

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, lightskinbengali, BrahminBoss and 13 others
surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Banasura, LampPostPrime and 7 others
Started your list as Vladmir Lenin and ended your list Adolf Hitler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Heinrich Schmidt, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Move to India

Curry goes to balkan looool. Gets the gypsy treatment

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Gypsies look completely unlike my phenotype tbh, they are the most subhuman curries with barely any resemblance to real humans

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Move to India
I don't have any connections in India, however I am thinking about acquiring land there for a nice vacation home when I get rich

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I see no reason to still live in this dogshit country tbh. Most of this is going to be water... but people still live in this dogshit country anyway JFL

- Doesn't matter whether you live in a literal nowhere location, EVERY property is overpriced

- The average age of an American is THIRTY EIGHT (38) years old. Why the fuck are they so old?

- Even if you have a skill you're good at there's a chance a nigger or female or nigger female will take your job because muh diversity

- 2nd highest concentration of blacks in countries besides the African continent, who despite making up 13% of the nation's population, commit 50% of all crimes

- Yet in spite of the previous statistic subhuman blacks still enjoy immense amounts of social privileges for whatever reason

- The obesity rate: 1 in 3 Americans is literally obese which ties directly into the next point:

- Young American girls are on average some of the ugliest girls in the western world because they are so fat

- Fucking awful and repetitive rap music is played EVERYWHERE, at every social event

- Racism against certain groups is demonized while racism to other groups are celebrated

I cringe hard whenever someone actually feels proud of living in this dogshit country on the 4th of July. I'm a Hindu but if I had nothing to lose I'd gladly go full Jihadi and make 9/11 look like a joke.

Above all tho, the wagie life in the US is so depressing. I'm going to move out of this country to where my friends in the Balkans are at the first opportunity I get. Moneymax + geomax for a comfy life or die trying
i love how you listed all those but not capitalism and money concentration, this one is and has been for a long time the biggest problem that creates all the others. People in this forum always like to complain and pretend this problem doesnt exist.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LampPostPrime, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Just digital nomadmaxx and go live in second world country like a king. Balkans is still a shithole, all the Albanian monkeys are dying to come to UK to work in car washes.

Curries can get halo from East Euros. Plus OP doesn't look pajeet and is tall. They can be racist as well tho more than western euros.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
i love how you listed all those but not capitalism and money concentration, this one is and has been for a long time the biggest problem that creates all the others. People in this forum always like to complain and pretend this problem doesnt exist.
Capitalism is something that most nations have, even if I am anti capitalist at heart it still wouldn't be a fair criticism because I'm listing the weaknesses that are specific to the US

in mumbai?
Probably not but could be cool, it's a good city. I was thinking some place on the coast of Kerala or the Maldives

Just digital nomadmaxx and go live in second world country like a king. Balkans is still a shithole, all the Albanian monkeys are dying to come to UK to work in car washes.

Curries can get halo from East Euros. Plus OP doesn't look pajeet and is tall. They can be racist as well tho more than western euros.
Why not just move to curry land and get top tier curry foid, instead of going to shitstains of europe to get mid whores. I don't get the obsession of top tier ethnics with white foids. You get to screw top tier docile foids from ur cunt boyos.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Why not just move to curry land and get top tier curry foid, instead of going to shitstains of europe to get mid whores. I don't get the obsession of top tier ethnics with white foids. You get to screw top tier docile foids from ur cunt boyos.
Who said I want disgusting white foids. I am MENAsexual. It's either Iman el Bani or death.

• +1
Well, I'm tryna lifemaxx, not pick up girls. I do okay in the US so that wasn't my plan really. Really the main thing making India not an option is I don't have connections in curryland like I do in Romania unfortunately, it would be ideal if I did tho

Capitalism is something that most nations have, even if I am anti capitalist at heart it still wouldn't be a fair criticism because I'm listing the weaknesses that are specific to the US
its way stronger in the us.

Digital-landmark-maxxing

• Hmm...
Hitler america

Bobby fischer jews

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, gribsufer1, thereallegend and 1 other person
blacks are close to 30% now. the statistics you showed is from 2002.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 26859 and SidharthTheSlayer
This country is garbage but not for any of the reasons you listed, that’s all trivial and doesn’t really matter, the biggest issue is the targeted individual program it utalizes on various people, honestly if they got rid of this evil program USA would bump up from F tier to prob S tier.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
For some reason the shitty rap music at social events really resonated with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and OGJBSLAYER
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
its fr 30 ? we need to nuke that shit NOW
yes just look at the famous black players, actors, rappers.

Kanyne has four kids with kim. Another one incoming inside his new wife.

How many white celebrities do you know that has five kids these days.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
this i cant fucking cope with fucking wagecelling and capitalism holy fuckin shit. and also the reason why this forum doesnt talk about it cuz most of this shithole is sickeningly privileged rich suburbanites living on parents money/inheritance lol

also whats considered white here is :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

@Xangsane arent you amerilard ?

This country is garbage but not for any of the reasons you listed, that’s all trivial and doesn’t really matter, the biggest issue is the targeted individual program it utalizes on various people, honestly if they got rid of this evil program USA would bump up from F tier to prob S tier.
being forced to starve and be homeless and settle for landwhale scum are trivial issues?

we also have to choose between rent and getting treated for cancer JFL.

I like how you're not allowed to buy unpasteurized milk, because that can be dangerous, but you're allowed to buy drugs (not all states, but still) to kill yourself asap. Not to mention they give out "medical" psychotropic drugs like candy.