The universal looksmaxing guide

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
Everyone’s different but these are some tips that will be beneficial for anyone. This is more of a beginners guide, but could be useful for anyone.

Body
- 6 days a week, push, pull, legs split
- aim for 10-12 reps, focussing on mind muscle connection
- use this calculator to find your macronutrients : https://www.calculator.net/macro-calculator.html
- use MyFitnessPal to track macros easily
- >15% bf reduce calorie intake by 300cals, otherwise increase calories intake by 300cals.

Skin:
- unless you severe acne or unusual, a basic face cleanser every morning followed by a moisturiser is effective
- 1x per week exfoliate
- topical hyaluronic acid can improve collagen giving the skin a tighter younger look

Colouring
- beta carotene, ~10mg daily, gives the skin a healthy glow
- astaxanthin, ~10mg this is also an effective supplement for glowing skin
- mousy hair should either be coloured darker, or dyed dirty blond. Whichever gives a more striking contrast with your skin

Face
- everyones face is different but the only thing that’s universally beneficial for male faces is a strong lower third:
- mastic gum~ 1-3 tears daily. Chew for initially one hour and work your way up to 5. This is mostly done based on feel. If your joints begin to hurt take the day off and try the next day. Switch sides after 20mins, and chew on your molars.
- teeth whitening strips. Much cheaper than professional whitening but also effective

Supplements
- creatine 5g daily, 30% boost to DHT
- boron, 10mg daily, reduces SHBG to increase free testosterone by up to 40%

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Chadelite, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Implying that chewing can give you bigger face muscles jfl at the state of this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, DidntRead, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Nosecel
Implying that chewing can give you bigger face muscles jfl at the state of this forum
Not stronger, larger. Look up bruxism. Chewing definitely increases masters, it has for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SexyMofo, noped and 2 others
ok nigga stfu jfl. it makes your masseters bigger which of course would looks like shit if you have high bf or a shit bizygomatic.
just compensating for what our ancesters did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SexyMofo, Deleted member 4645 and 2 others
ok nigga stfu jfl. it makes your masseters bigger which of course would looks like shit if you have high bf or a shit bizygomatic.
just compensating for what our ancesters did.
Reddit tier IQ. I wont believe this shit until I see fucking before/after chewing for month

Reddit tier IQ. I wont believe this shit until I see fucking before/after chewing for month
Chew my cock you noen eubanks worshipping low t faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, draco, Wannabe6ft2 and 2 others
Maximum PSL gain after this = 0.75

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Cheap Thread.
Already is everything in the looksmaxxing sectiom.
Chewing gum can fuck you up.
Trust me.
Also end it

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
@Nosecel Chewing does increase the size of your jaw (masseter) muscle. I have big jaw muscles due to grinding my teeth.

• +1
Greycel cope
I’ve had Botox which hugely reduced its size, this is the before:
DAC6A1DF 8F8F 4911 BCD3 7E4A4E84632A

• +1
Look, until you show me before/after month of chewing gum and I see that your jawline is better, I wont believe this bro science
I might grow my masseters back, if I decide to do it I’ll post pics

stopped reading after 6 day ppl

Shit thread overall but interesting tip on the boron, my shbg is high so I’ll look into that

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and forwardgrowth
1.2 cm expansion of MSDO + chewing will do wonders

Skin:
- unless you severe acne or unusual, a basic face cleanser every morning followed by a moisturiser is effective
- 1x per week exfoliate
- topical hyaluronic acid can improve collagen giving the skin a tighter younger look
- You need at least a sunscreen adding into that routine.
- If you're using gentle chemical exfoliants, you can go more than once weekly.
- The immediate improvement seen from hyaluronic acid is from it's hygroscopic properties- it has nothing to do with collagen.

• +1
- You need at least a sunscreen adding into that routine.
- If you're using gentle chemical exfoliants, you can go more than once weekly.
- The immediate improvement seen from hyaluronic acid is from it's hygroscopic properties- it has nothing to do with collagen.

Another banger by @Ritalincel @ShredPill

• Love it
...was the conversation not about topical HA?

When did this become reddit?

5g of creatine is well over enough for starters. 3g will be a good starting point with drinking 4-5L of water a day. Otherwise you're just gonna be bloated all the time especially in the face since creatine binds the water to muscles. Also no point in creatine unless you have a steady gym program.

Everyone’s different but these are some tips that will be beneficial for anyone. This is more of a beginners guide, but could be useful for anyone.

Body
- 6 days a week, push, pull, legs split
- aim for 10-12 reps, focussing on mind muscle connection
- use this calculator to find your macronutrients : https://www.calculator.net/macro-calculator.html
- use MyFitnessPal to track macros easily
- >15% bf reduce calorie intake by 300cals, otherwise increase calories intake by 300cals.

Skin:
- 1x per week exfoliate

Colouring
- beta carotene, ~10mg daily, gives the skin a healthy glow
- astaxanthin, ~10mg this is also an effective supplement for glowing skin
- mousy hair should either be coloured darker, or dyed dirty blond. Whichever gives a more striking contrast with your skin

Face
- everyones face is different but the only thing that’s universally beneficial for male faces is a strong lower third:
- mastic gum~ 1-3 tears daily. Chew for initially one hour and work your way up to 5. This is mostly done based on feel. If your joints begin to hurt take the day off and try the next day. Switch sides after 20mins, and chew on your molars.
- teeth whitening strips. Much cheaper than professional whitening but also effective

Supplements
- creatine 5g daily, 30% boost to DHT
- boron, 10mg daily, reduces SHBG to increase free testosterone by up to 40%
No red light therapy
no retina a
no skin care routine

and hair?
teeth?

finally

inject t