The users in this forum becomes copywriters (unironically)

I

Ice

Bronze
With the number of essays you write here you should become copywriters,
instead of writing copies for free to a bunch of anonymous autists online, write articles and essays for companies
that pay you instead.

In the US you can get like $54K+ per year

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, Master and 1 other person
if by copywriting you mean copying posts from lookism, reddit, wiki or some other incel sources then you are right

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
if by copywriting you mean copying posts from lookism, reddit, wiki or some other incel sources then you are right
I don't mean anything by copywriting, copywriting is a job title, you can look it up,
you essentially get paid for writing essays

No one in here has talent for writing, they just spew bullshit theories

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, Johanjohan and 2 others
With the number of essays you write here you should become copywriters,
instead of writing copies for free to a bunch of anonymous autists online, write articles and essays for companies
that pay you instead.

In the US you can get like $54K+ per year
Copywriting is shit. Plus you need to be able to understand other people's emotions in order to become a good copywriter.

No one in here has talent for writing, they just spew bullshit theories
That what copywriting is all about

Copywriting is shit. Plus you need to be able to understand other people's emotions in order to become a good copywriter.
Blackpilled aspies understand emotions better then fat middle aged women who work in this industry most of the time, it's not even that complicated, you just need to understand basic stuff and add CTA and such

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I never copied anything

copywriting is a good/okay job.

lol also.

• JFL
Reactions: Ice
Blackpilled aspies understand emotions better then fat middle aged women who work in this industry most of the time, it's not even that complicated, you just need to understand basic stuff and add CTA and such
companies selling ropes.
Should defoo hire blackpill aspie guys, to write essays such as:
"why it's OVER, for sub 5's"
"7 reasons why there is no point in living, as a sub 5 male"

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Prince88 and Bvnny.
The problem with being a copy writer.

You need to write COPES.
Not truthpills.

You have to write shit.
like how great fitting clothes, will make you as Chad.

That what copywriting is all about

Are you planning on becoming a copywriter? I've heard that you can make 5,000 dollars from one client if you become a freelancer?

Are you planning on becoming a copywriter? I've heard that you can make 5,000 dollars from one client if you become a freelancer?
No at least not now, but I studied some in-depth copywriting for fun and I feel like it can help you in day to day life a lot

The market is very hardcore though, it's tough to get clients and to start

• Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
The market is very hardcore though, it's tough to get clients and to start
I've spoken to a few copywriters and they've said the same thing. They've told me that getting the first client is always the hardest client to get but after that it should get easier to get clients due to them referring you to other business owners.

• +1
Reactions: Ice
I've spoken to a few copywriters and they've said the same thing. They've told me that getting the first client is always the hardest client to get but after that it should get easier to get clients due to them referring you to other business owners.
It's true with every business, marketing (or getting clients) is the most important thing regardless of your skills, which is why so many freelancers who are successful can be mediocre.

Mouth of word and connections are the most powerful methods to gain clients and to have success in any business.

I need to start writing cuck stories for cash

I just noticed that this thread's title is written like shit :lul:

I'm too based for that they would not accept me.

Maybe in another time.