The way short guys are treated is dehumanizing

i hear voices

i hear voices

Master
Literally I dont know how manlets dont kill themselves. I constantly see short guys around me being compared to small children and being told stuff like “Might as well put on makeup at this point.” Trying to strip their masculinity away from them through saying stuff that you would only use to shatter someone’s self esteem. Its not just women but also tall fags as well. I hate you just as much as I hate women who say that. I would never even consider saying something like that especially to someone who I know is on the brink of losing their self worth

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Ricky212, fuxkdakikez and 14 others
Short guys will often get pushed around in big cities as well. Guys under 5 ft 9 will start to receive this disrespect, and sometimes even at 5 ft 9.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, med, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
As a 6’2 ugly lanklet, I get the same dehumanizing treatment for my ugly face and ND behavior.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
"just get double LL bro"

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, Ricky212 and i hear voices
short guys are better off trannymaxxing

esp if they are already feminine facially to begin with,

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, fuxkdakikez, BeanletMogger and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Short guys are fucked and should go full LGBT+

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and fuxkdakikez
I’m short. The only short guys I know that do well with women and avoid being disrespected/challenged are gym-maxxed/ body builders. Most short men live shitty lives but thanks to hoeflation they only live 1 or 2 notches worse than the average male.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
short guys are better off trannymaxxing

esp if they are already feminine facially to begin with,
Lmao, that’s retarded. U can’t just trannymax, you have to be mentally ill first. It’s dumb to think people will treat u better as a tranny, incredibly unnatural everybody will clown behind ur back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, i hear voices and Deleted member 55314
yeh too brutal mane, and apparently i'm pretty tall for an asian dude

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and ShowerMaxxing
I’m short. The only short guys I know that do well with women and avoid being disrespected/challenged are gym-maxxed/ body builders. Most short men live shitty lives but thanks to hoeflation they only live 1 or 2 notches worse than the average male.
They still get made fun of for “overcompensating” and looking like a thumb. Short guys that do while more often are pretty boys imo

They still get made fun of for “overcompensating” and looking like a thumb. Short guys that do while more often are pretty boys imo
Yeah, they’ve all been pretty boys with great eye areas and plump lips. It’s basically this comic for them in regards to how other men see them

IMG 0261

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, FacialStructure404 and mayo mogger
Even im a manlet and I push them around hahah

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manlet cUnt, ShowerMaxxing and autistic_tendencies
what kind of area are you living in? ive never been compared to a child or pushed around irl and im 5'8 bruh

op goes to a bad school i guess

171 cm guy is the biggest slayer i know in 182cm average country

It’s living hell everyday at 5’4

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
People don’t want problems with bigger men
Well, when you walk on a crowded street, instinct simply kicks in - people make room for taller guys and expect a shorter guy to step aside for them.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
op goes to a bad school i guess

171 cm guy is the biggest slayer i know in 182cm average country
richest county in america = worst people to be around

Literally I dont know how manlets dont kill themselves. I constantly see short guys around me being compared to small children and being told stuff like “Might as well put on makeup at this point.” Trying to strip their masculinity away from them through saying stuff that you would only use to shatter someone’s self esteem. Its not just women but also tall fags as well. I hate you just as much as I hate women who say that. I would never even consider saying something like that especially to someone who I know is on the brink of losing their self worth
Makes sense we are subhumans

• JFL
I was at target the other day and seen a dude that was legit about 5’1. I legit thought he was a little kid and he had a brootal frame.

• So Sad
Yeah, they’ve all been pretty boys with great eye areas and plump lips. It’s basically this comic for them in regards to how other men see them

View attachment 2793650
funny but at the same time manlet cope. Under 5'9 not even gandy face can save you