the WORK that Weston A. Price did was AMAZING

bussi

bussi

Iron
I think the best book that we have available to learn what humans should eat is weston price - nutrition and physical degeneration.

index.jpg

Ppl say all types of shit about what humans ate 500 million years ago but they’re rly all just making shit up, the theories are fun but they can say anything they want.

Weston price did his work at the perfect time.

All of the newly invented food products that were destroying humans were getting popular, there were still communities eating their standard diets, and cameras existed so you can see hundreds of images of what he’s talking about.

The ppl he studied have been eating the same foods for generations, hundreds of years, and had no health issues. Perfect teeth, no diabetes, no heart disease, cancer, and live fine into old age. So this proves that those diets are suitable for humans and produce outstanding specimen generation after generation.

WPfaces.jpg

You could see siblings, one that ate traditional foods, and one that ate the new foods, and see it physically destroyed the person. Now, the foods that destroy health have reached every corner of the earth, so nobody could ever rly do this study again on the same level.

comparing_brothers_480x480.jpg

Every culture that he found in peak performance had one or more of these staples to get their nutrients: seafood, organ meats, animal fats, egg yolks, raw dairy, insects. These were the praised foods, they knew they were the reason for perfect health, the pregnant women got more of them etc.

c7b2ebdc1ad19d82cace8dbf62872e2e.jpg

Coincidentally, the foods we are told to stay away from… seafood has too much metal, egg yolks have cholesterol, animal fat causes heart disease, raw dairy can land you in jail, and when you go out and look at the locals, you’ll notice that humans are at the literal opposite of peak performance.

It’s quite fascinating. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would think we are being instructed to eat ourselves right off of the planet.

But I’m not, so it’s probably just a mistake, a few silly companies just wanted to stack that bread and ball out, and unfortunately a few billion ppl just have to suffer for that to happen. Luckily he can still enjoy a handful of fish every now and again

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
It’s quite fascinating. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would think we are being instructed to eat ourselves right off of the planet.

But I’m not, so it’s probably just a mistake, a few silly companies just wanted to stack that bread and ball out, and unfortunately a few billion ppl just have to suffer for that to happen. Luckily he can still enjoy a handful of fish every now and again
:lul::lul:
Do you not notice the obvious lying of what foods are healthy by authorities and now even veganism being supported by "studies"

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and mvp2v1
Bruh i just downloaded this shit yesterday, I haven't read a 400 page book in years we'll see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and mvp2v1
I think the best book that we have available to learn what humans should eat is weston price - nutrition and physical degeneration.

index.jpg

Ppl say all types of shit about what humans ate 500 million years ago but they’re rly all just making shit up, the theories are fun but they can say anything they want.

Weston price did his work at the perfect time.

All of the newly invented food products that were destroying humans were getting popular, there were still communities eating their standard diets, and cameras existed so you can see hundreds of images of what he’s talking about.

The ppl he studied have been eating the same foods for generations, hundreds of years, and had no health issues. Perfect teeth, no diabetes, no heart disease, cancer, and live fine into old age. So this proves that those diets are suitable for humans and produce outstanding specimen generation after generation.

WPfaces.jpg

You could see siblings, one that ate traditional foods, and one that ate the new foods, and see it physically destroyed the person. Now, the foods that destroy health have reached every corner of the earth, so nobody could ever rly do this study again on the same level.

comparing_brothers_480x480.jpg

Every culture that he found in peak performance had one or more of these staples to get their nutrients: seafood, organ meats, animal fats, egg yolks, raw dairy, insects. These were the praised foods, they knew they were the reason for perfect health, the pregnant women got more of them etc.

c7b2ebdc1ad19d82cace8dbf62872e2e.jpg

Coincidentally, the foods we are told to stay away from… seafood has too much metal, egg yolks have cholesterol, animal fat causes heart disease, raw dairy can land you in jail, and when you go out and look at the locals, you’ll notice that humans are at the literal opposite of peak performance.

But he isn't very attractive though other this his more robust mandible he lacks traits we consider chad tier in this community down below is a prototypical attractive African man diet isn't it it's mainly genetics and we need to start doing more genomic editing

he didn't say "eat raw meat" so meh

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
View attachment 2732655

But he isn't very attractive though other this his more robust mandible he lacks traits we consider chad tier in this community down below is a prototypical attractive African man diet isn't it it's mainly genetics and we need to start doing more genomic editing
View attachment 2732656
yeah but he looks "normal" compared to the deformed humans today

• +1
Reactions: bussi and niqfan625

Users who are viewing this thread

Back