the world doesn't feel the same after i stopped using BB cream

BB cream is similar to a foundation. If you want SPF maybe try tinted sunscreen
i've been using tinted sunscreen to hide my acne scars. i'm just wondering if bb cream would be better for aesthetics? or should i continue with tinted sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i dont use it because it causes clogged pores.

i've been using tinted sunscreen to hide my acne scars. i'm just wondering if bb cream would be better for aesthetics? or should i continue with tinted sunscreen
BB cream would have more coverage for sure but I would never replace sunscreen for it, not nearly enough SPF

Stop gaslighting yourself, it literally took me 5 minutes and I had stuff to do jfl. You didn't even read the article and you claim I didn't disprove your argument. Well if you stop spamming emojis like a faggot and actually read that article (I don't know if you have the iq to process all that info) you'll see that you embarrassed yourself
Dnrd

BB cream is a godsend, it ascends by a whole fucking point.
i will nevr understand stupid niggas that wont use it.
i stopped using it because i ran out off bb cream. been 2 months. now i am suffering. i dont like looking at my face anymrore.

yall niggas should invest in bb cream, apply very little amount to your face and boom, you ascend a point.

you use too much = girls can detect it.

I never been called out onn bb cream till now btw
What the fuck is bb cream

blemish balm, look at the photo i posted in first reply
id only use stuff like that or makeup if im gonna get a proffesional shoot done or a special occation, at that point then u might aswell just use something for all ur failos, but then u will look like a faggot, so I guess just using 1 is fine for everyday thing, I started using a skin face wash type thing so I can get rid of some black heads and look a lil more glowing, I think its working a lil.

17Jesus told her, “Don't hold on to me! I have not yet gone to the Father. But tell my disciples I am going to the one who is my Father and my God, as well as your Father and your God.”

John 20:17

10When Jesus came to Jerusalem, everyone in the city was excited and asked, “Who can this be?”

11The crowds answered, “This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee.”

Matthew 21:10-11

3Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”

4But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?

Matthew 9:3-4

Descendants of Jacob, I am the Lord All-Powerful, and I never change

Malachi 3:6

“Pay close attention

to my words—

God is no mere human!

Numbers 23:19

Moses said, “The Lord your God will choose one of your own people to be a prophet, just as he chose me. Listen to everything he tells you. 23 No one who disobeys this prophet will be one of God's people any longer.”

Acts 3:22 (can e interpreted as prophet muhammad as well)

17they asked the man, “What do you say about this one who healed your eyes?”

“He is a prophet!” the man told them.
JOhn 9:17

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)

‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)
And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17)

The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.’ (John 4:23)

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

‘he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew 26:39)

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)

‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30)

‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30)

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:8)

‘For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of Him that sent me.’ (John 6:38)

‘I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father.’ (John 8:17-18:)

‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example:

1) property owners (Matt. 20:8)

2) heads of households (Mark 13:35)

3) slave owners (Matt. 10:24)

4) husbands (1 Pet. 3:6)

5) a son called his father Lord (Matt. 21:30)

6) the Roman Emperor was called Lord (Acts 25:26)

7) Roman authorities were called Lord (Matt. 27:63)

‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would make no sense.

Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)

Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’ (Exodus 4:22)

Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel 7:13-14)

Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’ (Jeremiah 31:9)

Is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)
Christians who came from a Greek or Roman background, later misused this term. In their heritage, ‘son of God’ signified an incarnation of a god or someone born of a physical union between male and female gods. This can be seen in Acts 14: 11-13, where we read that when Paul and Barnabas preached in a city of Turkey, pagans claimed they were gods incarnate. They called Barnabas the Roman god Zeus, and Paul the Roman god Hermes.

Furthermore, the New Testament Greek word translated as ‘son’ are ‘pias’ and ‘paida’ which mean ‘servant,’ or ‘son in the sense of servant.’ These are translated to ‘son’ in reference to Jesus and ‘servant’ in reference to all others in some translations of the Bible. So, consistent with other verses, Jesus was merely saying that he is God’s servant.

Additional problems with Trinity

To a christian, God had to take human form to understand temptation and human suffering, but the concept is not based on any clear words of Jesus. In contrast, God does not need to be tempted and suffer in order to be able to understand and forgive man’s sins, for He is the all knowing Creator of man. This is expressed in the verse:

‘And the Lord said: ‘I have surely seen the affliction of My people that are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their pains.’ (Exodus 3:7)

‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ (Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10)
Biblically, people can receive forgiveness of sins through sincere repentance sought directly from God. This is true at all times and in all places. There has never been a need for the so-called inter cessionary role Jesus plays in attaining atonement. The facts speak for themselves. There is no truth to the Christian belief that Jesus died for our sins and salvation is only through Jesus. What about the salvation of people before Jesus? Jesus’ death brings neither atonement from sin, nor is it in any way a fulfillment of biblical prophecy.
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6-8; 3:1-3).Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’ specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’ according to the Bible.

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible

‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40)

‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed’ (Acts 17:31)

‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5)

The Bible says that God is not a son of man

‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19)

The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’

‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)

‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)

‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)

‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark 2:10)

‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
So I woke up and it's time do refute your copy and paste. Btw, you did a terrible job of copying and pasting, you didn't do it properly jfl.

John 20:17 refutation:

If you actually read this you'll see your arguments are dumb and that the verse is out of context

Matthew 21:10-11:

So the crowds called Jesus a prophet. Ok, but that doesn't prove anything they saw Jesus for the first time, they didn't have phones and internet back then so they couldn't see everything Jesus did. He claimed and proved to be God many times if these people were to see everything Jesus did they wouldn't have called him a prophet.

Next:

3Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”

4But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?

Jesus didn't say "Why are you thinking such evil things?" Because they thought he was God. He said it because they said it because they thought he was blaspheming, because ONLY GOD CAN HEAL, Jesus showed them He was God and they called that a blasphemy and Jesus pretty much said HOW CAN GOD BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD.

So???? Yeah, God doesn't change and he didn't change in the new testament. Jesus is in the old testament too and the old testament talks about how the Messiah rules with God.

These videos proove that Jesus and the Trinity ARE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

SO, YEAH GOD DIDN'T CHANGE

Numbers 23:19 answer:

Yeah, God is not JUST a human. When he becomes a human He is still God. Jesus is God and when He became a human he was both Divine and human at the same time

Acts 3:22 is clearly about John the Baptist and you'd know that if you read the verse in context. It can't be Muhammad because it says from among YOUR PEOPLE. Muhammad is not from the Jews. The Jews are from Isaac and Muhammad claims to come from Ishmael (HE DOESN'T BTW)

John 9:17 I already addressed a similar verse so there's no need for me to repeat myself

Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10, again, yeah God is one, those are old testament verses and He is a Trinity in the old testament too

"Why do you call me good" Answered

Jesus doesn't know the hour??? No, and here's proof:

That's sufficient, what I've written and what I've linked also disproves your other points. You just copied and pasted this bs without actually doing any research. When you mention a verse make sure you hear a Christian's take on it because it doesn't mean what Islam says it does. It's funny how muzzies say the bible has been corrupted, yet there are still verses which prove muzzies right. If they corrupted the bible, they did a terrible job. Anyway, I recommend you actually start researching Christian apologetics, they'll open your eyes on many things. Islam is the easiest religion to disprove and that's why it has to use so much force to stay relevant. If you criticize Islam in a Muslim country, they'll kill you, if you leave Islam, they'll kill you. Christianity is the opposite, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE and that's why Jesus said "Turn the other cheek". We have the truth. Everyone can leave Christianity and they won't get killed. "Criticism" is welcome too. Christianity is the most hated and criticized religion and yet it still stands strong. It's the fastest growing religion by conversion. If Islam was to get the same amount of criticism as Christianity, it wouldn't be a thing. That's why muzzies are so scared and defensive

I've disproved you, if you keep replying I'll bring up all of Islam's and Muhammad's filth and you won't be able to disprove it and you'll get caged hard

i stopped using it because i ran out off bb cream. been 2 months. now i am suffering. i dont like looking at my face anymrore.

yall niggas should invest in bb cream, apply very little amount to your face and boom, you ascend a point.

what bb cream do u use

Can you use this together with niacinamide?

Change thread to Islam V. Christianity at this point op

Seems a bit gay tho no? Good thread tho either way

Does it replace concealer?

bb cream is a great looksmax, low effort - high improvement, especially if you are pale skin like me
what one do you use? i am very pale and all are too dark

Yea maybe i agree but tanning should work better If done properly

True

my own mom and sis would me call out for it considering they are muslims and would fuck me up for it
Same my dad beat my ass for plucking eyebrows and he is Buddhist jfl also do u have colored eyes as pashtun?

Dnr
So I woke up and it's time do refute your copy and paste. Btw, you did a terrible job of copying and pasting, you didn't do it properly jfl.

John 20:17 refutation:

If you actually read this you'll see your arguments are dumb and that the verse is out of context

Matthew 21:10-11:

So the crowds called Jesus a prophet. Ok, but that doesn't prove anything they saw Jesus for the first time, they didn't have phones and internet back then so they couldn't see everything Jesus did. He claimed and proved to be God many times if these people were to see everything Jesus did they wouldn't have called him a prophet.

Next:

Jesus didn't say "Why are you thinking such evil things?" Because they thought he was God. He said it because they said it because they thought he was blaspheming, because ONLY GOD CAN HEAL, Jesus showed them He was God and they called that a blasphemy and Jesus pretty much said HOW CAN GOD BLASPHEME AGAINST GOD.

So???? Yeah, God doesn't change and he didn't change in the new testament. Jesus is in the old testament too and the old testament talks about how the Messiah rules with God.

These videos proove that Jesus and the Trinity ARE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

SO, YEAH GOD DIDN'T CHANGE

Numbers 23:19 answer:

Yeah, God is not JUST a human. When he becomes a human He is still God. Jesus is God and when He became a human he was both Divine and human at the same time

Acts 3:22 is clearly about John the Baptist and you'd know that if you read the verse in context. It can't be Muhammad because it says from among YOUR PEOPLE. Muhammad is not from the Jews. The Jews are from Isaac and Muhammad claims to come from Ishmael (HE DOESN'T BTW)

John 9:17 I already addressed a similar verse so there's no need for me to repeat myself

Isaiah 45:21-22, Jonah 3:5-10, again, yeah God is one, those are old testament verses and He is a Trinity in the old testament too

"Why do you call me good" Answered

Jesus doesn't know the hour??? No, and here's proof:

That's sufficient, what I've written and what I've linked also disproves your other points. You just copied and pasted this bs without actually doing any research. When you mention a verse make sure you hear a Christian's take on it because it doesn't mean what Islam says it does. It's funny how muzzies say the bible has been corrupted, yet there are still verses which prove muzzies right. If they corrupted the bible, they did a terrible job. Anyway, I recommend you actually start researching Christian apologetics, they'll open your eyes on many things. Islam is the easiest religion to disprove and that's why it has to use so much force to stay relevant. If you criticize Islam in a Muslim country, they'll kill you, if you leave Islam, they'll kill you. Christianity is the opposite, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DISPROVE and that's why Jesus said "Turn the other cheek". We have the truth. Everyone can leave Christianity and they won't get killed. "Criticism" is welcome too. Christianity is the most hated and criticized religion and yet it still stands strong. It's the fastest growing religion by conversion. If Islam was to get the same amount of criticism as Christianity, it wouldn't be a thing. That's why muzzies are so scared and defensive

I've disproved you, if you keep replying I'll bring up all of Islam's and Muhammad's filth and you won't be able to disprove it and you'll get caged hard

Dnr fuck jesus jfl