BB CREAM ASCENDEDD ME ONCE AGAIN (I FEEL LIKE MYSELF)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Got my bb cream yday, used it before school and holy fuck the amount of IOIs i was getting was insane.
Before yall go “they noticed u used smth”, i used finger tip amount on my whole face, even my mum doesnt notice it nigga

It felt unreal, one of my friend also said that this afghan girl likes me JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, lebesgue, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
3945321 IMG 8447

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO, Ryldoo IS COPING, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
I am afgjan too so its fine
both of you are faggots and will be smited by allah. I bet that whore doesn't even wear a hijab and has 2 pounds of makeup with ass pants on.

Got my bb cream yday, used it before school and holy fuck the amount of IOIs i was getting was insane.
Before yall go “they noticed u used smth”, i used finger tip amount on my whole face, even my mum doesnt notice it nigga

which one do you use? I ordered erborian "dore", the one that pneumo uses.

Also what do you use it for. acne, scars, PIE? i hope it's possible to hide scars with it, bc i look like a burn victim because of them

which one do you use? I ordered erborian "dore", the one that pneumo uses.

Also what do you use it for. acne, scars, PIE? i hope it's possible to hide scars with it, bc i look like a burn victim because of them
I use covergirl oil free matte bb cream

I dont use anything else, dont wanna risk breakouts

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
So this will ascend me if i have hyperpigmentation? Im on Accutane and most my lesions are gone but my face is still kinda red will this help

both of you are faggots and will be smited by allah. I bet that whore doesn't even wear a hijab and has 2 pounds of makeup with ass pants on.
Bro woke up on the wrong side of the bed, holy shit

• +1
Reactions: coispet
You don't go to school, you're 30

which one nigga

also embrace posting b4 and after pics nigga

is bb cream just blemish cream?

I can’t leave the house anymore if i don’t apply bb cream.