the worst food in the world

lestoa

lestoa

Pork.
It tastes like shit, it's absolutely unhealthy. The animal is absolutely disgusting and eats its own shit. It has no religious background. It just tastes like shit and is bad for your health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, 5.5psl, rubberduck and 3 others
Tastes good idk what you on about

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Deleted member 51465, nier and 2 others
and American food, I'm so afraid of it. Why can't you Americans eat like normal people?

take ur meds you're schizophrenic bro
The only schizo here is you.
Pork is literally ate by nobles and people of high class

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nier and PsychoDsk
Pork.
It tastes like shit, it's absolutely unhealthy. The animal is absolutely disgusting and eats its own shit. It has no religious background. It just tastes like shit and is bad for your health.
bet you didn't know pigs are one of the cleanest animals out of all those we eat

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and LooksThinker
bet you didn't know pigs are one of the cleanest animals out of all those we eat
they eat their own shit, and in case if you didnt know, shit is not healthy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, JohnBaza and lestoa
Pork.
corn kernels have a more disgusting taste

yea bro def - pls take ur meds and go to the doc
the healthiest chickens that produce the best and most natural eggs eat dead carcasses, poop from other animals, worms, slugs, larvae, insects
although I agree pork tastes like shit and I wouldn't eat it, you can not bash them for eating poop JFL
It's a well-known fact they are one of the cleanest and more intelligent animals

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
That was literally what popped in ma head when I read that
Based!!

its the most healthy meat actually

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
A good honeyed ham is too delicious not to be good for me

Pigs contain the souls of humans btw

Shit is not inherently unhealthy. It becomes unhealthy if it comes from an unhealthy animal. They feed factory farmed cows feces from soy-fed chickens - that's unhealthy. Pigs gets something like used toilet paper.
You can feed a pig a clean diet and it would be perfrectly healthy, as long as it doesn't receive any medication.

Shit is not inherently unhealthy. It becomes unhealthy if it comes from an unhealthy animal. They feed factory farmed cows feces from soy-fed chickens - that's unhealthy. Pigs gets something like used toilet paper.
You can feed a pig a clean diet and it would be perfrectly healthy, as long as it doesn't receive any medication.
dnr pork eats its own shit and the meat itself is harmful

Pigs contain the souls of humans btw
saw this online too and it doesn't even seem far-fetched but i never looked into the sources to see if it was true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and rubberduck
Yea pork is disgusting

Chicken & Turkey >>>>>>>>> Beef >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pork >>> Fish

Pork tastes good when not dry

Pork.
bacon fire don’t trip