The worst part of getting into a relationship with someone you like is

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
When you actually get into a relationship with her only to realize that she‘s actually totally different than what you thought and you realize you didn’t fall in love with the actual person but with the romantic fake version of her that you created in your head while daydreaming.

And then you see all the feelings fading away after the disappointment that you caused upon yourself by making up fake scenarios. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, IMOGYOU, brucewayne78 and 7 others
@standardcel Can you relate to this?

That's why falling in love in the 21st century is stupid.

People are going to act on their own impulses and push the envelope with regards to how much they can get away with , with as little consequences (legally and socially) as possible.

People say only chad and stacy can fall in love. I disagree. No one, literally no one is immune.
You could be Shakira or Nat Portman and still get traded in by your man for a younger slut.
You could be Tom Brady or Colin Firth and still be made a cuckold by an uglier and shorter man who somehow rizzed up your wife.

Relationships (whether marriage or not) should be looked upon as a business/investment.
1. How much am I putting in?
2. How much am I getting out?
3. What's my time horizon for this "investment" ?
4. If it ends abruptly, how much will I stand to gain/lose?

I honestly think that if both men and women were raised to think this way, the world would be a much better place, as opposed to the current Disney fairytale mindset.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, IMOGYOU, albe.ORG and 6 others
@standardcel Can you relate to this?
It’s cope if she looks like the way you imagined her you will still fall in love. Now if she is 2 points worse looking you will be disappointed

It’s cope if she looks like the way you imagined her you will still fall in love. Now if she is 2 points worse looking you will be disappointed
I had a little crush on this woman i used to know, i was daydreaming about her and in my head i created this romantic thoughts about her, thinking she’s somehow special. Apparently she felt the same about me and we went together but when we were a couple I realized some flaws and other traits about her personality that gave me the ick. I realized she’s just a regular woman, nothing special which made me lose those feelings i had.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser and IMOGYOU
are you still living in ur car?

I had a little crush on this woman i used to know, i was daydreaming about her and in my head i created this romantic thoughts about her, thinking she’s somehow special. Apparently she felt the same about me and we went together but when we were a couple I realized some flaws and other traits about her personality that gave me the ick. I realized she’s just a regular woman, nothing special which made me lose those feelings i had.
If ur in love with looks u will ignore some bad personality traits unless

It means the person was never in love if you don’t

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
True. My ex had literally no personality and was a social retard, even for my conditions

That's why falling in love in the 21st century is stupid.

People are going to act on their own impulses and push the envelope with regards to how much they can get away with , with as little consequences (legally and socially) as possible.

People say only chad and stacy can fall in love. I disagree. No one, literally no one is immune.
You could be Shakira or Nat Portman and still get traded in by your man for a younger slut.
You could be Tom Brady or Colin Firth and still be made a cuckold by an uglier and shorter man who somehow rizzed up your wife.

Relationships (whether marriage or not) should be looked upon as a business/investment.
1. How much am I putting in?
2. How much am I getting out?
3. What's my time horizon for this "investment" ?
4. If it ends abruptly, how much will I stand to gain/lose?

I honestly think that if both men and women were raised to think this way, the world would be a much better place, as opposed to the current Disney fairytale mindset.
I solved this a long time ago by being a delusionmaxxer. You can say it's tales from the padded cell, but's as real as it's going to get. I can even simulate arguing with my imaginary wife (IQmaxxing, but not really since it's just an extension of myself and I don't think I can get smarter if I'm already dumb as rocks).

this is why i volcel

I solved this a long time ago by being a delusionmaxxer. You can say it's tales from the padded cell, but's as real as it's going to get. I can even simulate arguing with my imaginary wife (IQmaxxing, but not really since it's just an extension of myself and I don't think I can get smarter if I'm already dumb as rocks).
Every incel does this already

• So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart
this is why you only fall in love based on looks.

women have garbage personalities

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, albe.ORG and APJ
this is why you only fall in love based on looks.

women have garbage personalities
If you fixate on her personality going to be something that annoys you eventually, and she's not going to change for a guy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Isn’t this the plot of 500 days of summer

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
When you actually get into a relationship with her only to realize that she‘s actually totally different than what you thought and you realize you didn’t fall in love with the actual person but with the romantic fake version of her that you created in your head while daydreaming.

And then you see all the feelings fading away after the disappointment that you caused upon yourself by making up fake scenarios. Brutal.

Why relationship when you can gymcel.

Isn’t this the plot of 500 days of summer
The plot of 500 days of summer is that he has a crush, she knows this, leads him on for validation, and is just generally a massive arsehole. The vast majority of people are aware of someone's relationship potential from very early on, this doesn't change apart from exceptional circumstances (e.g. when that person is hiding something huge). It's a great film that is pretty much a huge warning sign and makes you incredibly cynical once you see the parallels to your own life and the lives of the men and women around you

The plot of 500 days of summer is that he has a crush, she knows this, leads him on for validation, and is just generally a massive arsehole. The vast majority of people are aware of someone's relationship potential from very early on, this doesn't change apart from exceptional circumstances (e.g. when that person is hiding something huge). It's a great film that is pretty much a huge warning sign and makes you incredibly cynical once you see the parallels to your own life and the lives of the men and women around you
It’s not that deep buddy