the worst type of regret is

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
where you knew better but didnt do better
thats what Im doing
I know how to lose weight and that I need to
I know I need to studymaxx my fucking ass off and stop wasting time on tiktok and youtube (where Im not making money)
I know I need to get on a proper sleep schedule
I know I need to exercise every week
I know I need to wealthmaxx and do everything in my power to do so
Yet I rot on .org, waste time on youtube, tiktok, and MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING (a demon sent from hell)
over for me If I cant get it together (fixing dopamine receptors and get kobe bryant giga mogger david goggins work ethic)

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Rimaxtis and lemonnz
The Jews have destroyed our rewarding hormones

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Rimaxtis and maxilofailo
where you knew better but didnt do better
thats what Im doing
I know how to lose weight and that I need to
I know I need to studymaxx my fucking ass off and stop wasting time on tiktok and youtube (where Im not making money)
I know I need to get on a proper sleep schedule
I know I need to exercise every week
I know I need to wealthmaxx and do everything in my power to do so
Yet I rot on .org, waste time on youtube, tiktok, and MALADAPTIVE DAYDREAMING (a demon sent from hell)
over for me If I cant get it together (fixing dopamine receptors and get kobe bryant giga mogger david goggins work ethic)
I was in your shoes 2 years ago

Stop being a bitch and toughen up. Break yourself to the point where the best thing is to improve on your future.

• +1
Reactions: mike21
What are you waiting for?

Last edited:
Stop waiting and do what you got to do. If you still hate it despite doing everything right then stop and ask yourself what do you really want. There's literally nothing stopping you from living the life you daydream but yourself.

Stop waiting and do what you got to do. If you still hate it despite doing everything right then stop and ask yourself what do you really want. There's literally nothing stopping you from living the life you daydream but yourself.
except money and social skills

i somewhere heard some quote or shit like "strong enough to have it, too weak to take it" not really a regret but it hit me deep

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo
except money and social skills
You have to make do with what you have now. If you wait for the perfect moment you sooner see what afterlife looks like.