The Zoomer Success Playbook.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
Today I will be going over what I I have been doing to go from cave dweller to HTN within a year and a half. This guide is for people under 18 and yes ik zoomers are older than that too. I will also be going over common misconceptions from old head blackpillers and giving the reality of dating for a zoomer in 2023.

1. PSL ≠ Female Gaze
When looking at the guys at my school and on TT who slay the most I’ve come across one thing. Almost none of them would be rated over a 6 if being looked at by a PSL Autist. This random slayer I found on TT has brutual UEE and lots would say if he posted here that he’s a subhuman and should rope ASAP. His comments are still filled with girls getting wet over his face alone. When we see a PSL GOD HIS comments have homosexual Latinos begging for dick. Do not try to appeal to men on this forum. It’s really simple
View attachment 2288487
IMG 0810
IMG 0812

2. Mandatory soft maxxes to appeal to Zoomer Females.

Lashes: This lion king looking guy has giga thick eyelashes and they look even better in motion. No matter what you should always invest in an eyelash Curler and use castor oil to grow them thicker and longer if needed.

Lips: if your white with big lips that is a huge halo. In general big lips are very attractive on everyone but especially men. Opry has decent lips but truly thick lips like this guys are ideal. Drink water obv and use spf lip balm this summer to stay fresh.

Brows. Despite what yiu may say or think women do not prefer super straight eyebrows (I have ruler straight brows 😵‍💫🔫) positively tilted thick eyebrows with a slight curve at the ends are actually more ideal.

Skin: no brainer skin care max, wear sun screen, stay young, be young, look young.

3. Clothing
Not everyone can rock a style like Vinnie Hacker or your average TT prettyboy. It’s mandatory to look at your pheno and look at who is the most successful man on TT with your phenotype and straight up steal some of his style and styles of other guys similar to you in pheno. Clothing is more complicated since your style can put you into a niche that can boost you heavy with some girls and nerf you heave with others.

4. Hair is Law
You NEED long thick hair its just mandatory. Not super long don’t go past what Hacker has and don’t go under what Nate Jacobs has. Again look at the guys around you with your pheno and steal their hairstyle.

Sub Section
Race Specific

White- Fluffy No Brainer, wolf cut, middle part, curly hair halo is underrated.

Hispanic- curly head, slick back (Latin girls love this) fluffy hair works if your whiter

Light skin- curly head or dread head

Blacks- the only thing I hate more than a coping white is a retarded nugger. Dreads are law if I see another nugger post about what hairstyle to get I’m gonna do something..

Steph Currycels- curly heads slay in cali, fluffy hair, middle part brown boys just steal white hairstyles

Asians. Look at the niggas in Korea it’s simple shit really. Or copy Whites.

5. Misconceptions and outdated beliefs.
Ethnics incels listen up. Your not incel because your a curry or a yellow cell or black. Your getting 0 bitches because your ugly and not NT. In 2023 getting white girls (in the US idgaf about Europe) as an ethnic has never been easier. White skin is still 👑 but ethnic guys are getting more and more ground (especiallly Blacks in America). I’m speaking from experience in a conservative state where now I’ve lost a stacy and a stacylite to a Tyrone and a subhuman nigga. BBC is trendy and is only going up. Hopeful for you Steph curry cels I personally know a 5’8 NCT curry in Cali who slays white Beckie’s and Asians with ease. “muh only white pretty boys go viral”lmao you can smell the tails viewers unfortunately tho there’s even more comp than ever due to zoomers being taller and the girls being much more open to ethnic niggas. Moral of the story if your a self hating ethnic your excuse is no longer valid and accept your ugly(again this is US not Europe)😴
IMG 0816
IMG 0814
IMG 0818

Moral of the story is that being a zoomer we have an advantage, we have time to develop better than the interesting fellows before use. You should not give up looksmaxxing at any cost or for any reason if your sub 20. But we also have the disadvantage of girls being used to seeing the top 1% of guys whenever they open their phone. Use the knowledge we have been gifted.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpeg
    IMG_0811.jpeg
    709.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, T50 Mogger, GalacticHero and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 24712
dogshit thread

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, IndraBC and Deleted member 27452
2. Mandatory soft maxxes to appeal to Zoomer Females.

Lashes: This lion king looking guy has giga thick eyelashes and they look even better in motion. No matter what you should always invest in an eyelash Curler and use castor oil to grow them thicker and longer if needed.

Lips: if your white with big lips that is a huge halo. In general big lips are very attractive on everyone but especially men. Opry has decent lips but truly thick lips like this guys are ideal. Drink water obv and use spf lip balm this summer to stay fresh.

Brows. Despite what yiu may say or think women do not prefer super straight eyebrows (I have ruler straight brows 😵‍💫🔫) positively tilted thick eyebrows with a slight curve at the ends are actually more ideal.

Skin: no brainer skin care max, wear sun screen, stay young, be young, look young.
JUST BE REBORN MIDDLE EASTERN OR MIXED AND STOP STEALING ETHNIC FEATURES FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 24444
SOMETHING THAT FULL EUROPEAN WHITES WILL NEVER HAVE NATURALLY:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
SOMETHING THAT FULL EUROPEAN WHITES WILL NEVER HAVE NATURALLY:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it