Theory: Chadpreetlktes can slay in the west using OLD, but with a few cavetas

D

drose

Bronze
First things first, we need to acknowledge that, on average, curries have significantly lower SMV compared to other races.

But, despite what the mouth breathing retards on here say about curries, my statement above has a few nuances.

In order to slay in the West as a curry, you need to be a NT-maxxed HTN - Chadlite.

Now, some of you might look at that statement, and think "well... duhhhh... of course, curries need to be HTN at minimum to get anything", but you guys are missing the one important piece, and that's the fact that in order for curries be successful, they MUST be NT.

This is non-negotiable.

Despite what niggergymmax @Blackgymmax has to say, when I went out to clubs in Toronto this summer, I frequently saw HTN curries (even some MTN's) with Beckies. BUT, they were ALL NT.

In my case too, I'm always NT around my friends and my girlfriend. I have to be, it's non negotiable as an ethnic. Period.

Although, race does reduce SMV, you can compensate for it by being both NT and ascending to the best of your abilities. As an ethnic, both of these are a must. Black guys and white guys just need one of these traits and they're fine, but curries absolutely need both, and if they only have 1 without the other, they're going to have an incredibly rough time.

Thoughts?

Bump, fucking respond you fags

Bump, fucking respond you fags
IMG 20231119 WA0002
IMG 20231119 WA0001

.Org curries otw to becoming a NT-maxxed HTN - Chadlite in the west after reading this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, schizo echochamber and drose
Based on what I have seen, Chad is Chad. Race doesn't really matter.
For average to ugly men, white men have it better as they just have more status naturally than ethnic men and can go for self hating ethnic women. Ethnic men don't have the same option, so arranged marriage is the next best option.
The worst situation to be in is to be a sub Chad westernized ethnic, as you don't have an arranged marriage to fall back on.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Based on what I have seen, Chad is Chad. Race doesn't really matter.
For average to ugly men, white men have it better as they just have more status naturally than ethnic men and can go for self hating ethnic women. Ethnic men don't have the same option, so arranged marriage is the next best option.
The worst situation to be in is to be a sub Chad westernized ethnic, as you don't have an arranged marriage to fall back on.
Okay, in that option, you either have to moneymaxx or surgerymaxx, but the issue is, if you moneymaxx, then you can easily surgerymaxx.

So, I guess a good strategy for sub chadlite ethnics is to moneymaxx, and then surgerymaxx.

Thoughts?